Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?

Apr 24, 2011 Full story: Patch.com 52

Make Patch better! Take our survey: OK Sorry, maybe next time Glendora Mayor Doug Tessitor fields your community questions and answers them in a weekly column.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmmmmmm

Playa Del Rey, CA

#42 May 1, 2011
Yes, noticed also, on the Patch, that Doug did not respond to someone that was obviously not a supporter of his, but still a resident of Glendora that politely wanted to know what the council was going to do to try and bring South and North Glendora more together.
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#43 May 1, 2011
She's part of your group Mark, quit acting like you're not acquainted dummy.
Dugi guess

San Dimas, CA

#44 May 2, 2011
In all out fairness, Douglas couldn't answer a question with lying. Since he tells one lie then the next is so mush easier for him, you see he can't answer questions with out making a further fool out of himself.
English Language

Playa Del Rey, CA

#45 May 2, 2011
Dugi guess wrote:
In all out fairness, Douglas couldn't answer a question with lying. Since he tells one lie then the next is so mush easier for him, you see he can't answer questions with out making a further fool out of himself.
Please note this is an English Language forum. No jiberish, failure to comply may result of removal from this forum.
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#46 May 2, 2011
Mark proves day after day he is 100% talk and nothing else. He would run from an old lady in a fight, think Sharon might be the toughest of the group.
Vac Packed

Sierra Madre, CA

#47 May 2, 2011
Shame on Dougie for opening his flapping mouth in the first place, since he only brings grief up on himself each and every time! August 24, 2010 and every city council meeting before this date and after this date.

The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of Doug Tessitor, alone.

They are not to be construed to represent official positions of the city or the opinions of any other council member. Even though he speaks for each and everyone of them at ANY Glendora, Ca. city council meeting in public or private (where most of the cites work is done anyway).

Dougie (king ding dong).
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#48 May 2, 2011
Picking on old men and old women is a daily thing for Mark. Learned that from the friends of his who posted on the old Harrold board. Not that Tess couldn't kick his ass up and down the street if he felt like it.
Dugi Guessing

Sierra Madre, CA

#49 May 2, 2011
Sorry but as much as the Glendora, Ca. City Council would like to but their stupid mistakes are tangled in with political promises.

People need to be responsible for themselves, and get rid of the 'cheap knock-offs' they were sold during the last Glendora city council elections.
Everyone Knows

Anaheim, CA

#51 May 3, 2011
Post your name and start being responsible for what you post Mark, quit being such a 100% bitch 24/7.
Dugi Guessing

Covina, CA

#52 May 4, 2011
This topic turn out to be 'flat' as Dugi's head.
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#53 May 4, 2011
Mark Smith hasn't got what it takes to handle any real type of debate about city problems. He should just go away and take plenty of pills to help him relax and quit trying to be an adult. It's not working and it never will.
Dugi Guessing

Covina, CA

#54 May 4, 2011
Stamp of approval is not won with Douglas Tessitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Dimas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clifford an Touhey an Tessitor (Apr '11) 49 min around the 24
Douglas Tessitor profanity 54 min Arch supports 13
Should john harrold be expelled from Glendora (Apr '08) 56 min mugged 420
Its time for Romney to apologize to America 1 hr either or 3
BoyCott McDonalds Pizz poor foods 17 hr palm oil 11
Do Nothing republican Congress 17 hr Fracking 13
GOP the no jobs Tea Party 20 hr raiders 66

San Dimas News Video

San Dimas Dating
Find my Match