Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?

Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?

There are 52 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 24, 2011, titled Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Make Patch better! Take our survey: OK Sorry, maybe next time Glendora Mayor Doug Tessitor fields your community questions and answers them in a weekly column.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Malcontent tessitor

La Puente, CA

#21 Apr 28, 2011
As for the suggestion of placing residents from the south on commissions and boards. THIS IS A FORGONE FACT.

I would simply suggest that the city council try to insure that the south is genuinely represented simply by the choice you make. INSURE IS A WORD USED BY THE GLENDORA CITY COUNCIL TO INSURE, ONLY ONE WORD IS HEARD. OR IS THAT ONE VIEW?

Since the City Council UNILATERALLY appoints members, perhaps there could be a concerted effort to insure residents in the south feel like they have a voice. THIS SAME COUNCIL AND SUPPORTING CAST MEMBERS WERE UP IN ARMS MANY YEARS BACK WHEN ONE OF MORE OF THIER 'OWN' WERE IN THE SPOT LIGHT.

bUT IT WAS OK, FOR DOUGLAS TESSITOR TO REMOVE JEFF JONHNSON AND JACK FROM THEIR LONG HELD RESPECTIVE COMMISSIONS?

The fact that the council seems to vote unanimously on almost every single issue raises concern about the nature of the council, your comments that "some people are not happy unless they are stirring things up and trying to create problems where none exist" implies there is no room for debate or questioning. DOUGLAS TESSITOR AND HIS CREW ARE NOTHING MORE THAN WALKING TALKING 'CHAOS MANAGERS.'

Anyone not towing your point of view can just be labeled a malcontent? DOUGLAS AND CREW SHOULD BE LABELED AS 'RICO' GANG MEMBERS!
Come On

La Puente, CA

#22 Apr 29, 2011
The majority of residents of Glendora are a lot smarter than Douglas Tessitor, who started this topic 'all by himself' and he knew what he was up to in the first place, baiting.

You are entitled to your opinion and your feelings about being represented in local government, yet, so is everyone else. THIS IS A GOOD OBSERVATION SURROUNDING THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF GLENDORA, CA. AND IT'S CIVIC LEADERS (or call themselves).

Ignoring citizens is not the job City Council is paid to do, attacking the person rather than the issue is known as the Ad Hominem Fallacy which you seem to have succumbed to here. TESSITOR AND HIS GANG OF THUGS ARE PRE STAGED TO REFUTE AND COMMON LOGIC OR CONCERN EXPRESSED TO THE COUNCIL BODY OR CITY STAFF.
Boggie Man Tessitor

La Puente, CA

#23 Apr 29, 2011
Douglas Tessitor is the one and only 'boogie man' of Glendora, Ca. and 'chicken little' in order to scare some people in to believing what 'bull' he puts fourth in any public or private meeting held in or around Glendora, Ca..

BELOW IS ANOTHER ONE OF DOUGLAS TESSITORS FANTASY'S, OR MEDICAL REASON'S FOR INSANITY.

Couldn't have said it better!

Your comments about the same people who appear at every city council meeting and have criticisms for every topic under the sun are well founded. There is a children's story about chicken little and the sky is falling that makes the point.

There is no question that my inclination is to ignore everything - and I do mean everything - they say.

Unfortunately, if there is a germ of a good idea in their ramblings, it probably gets lost in their vitriol.

Having said that, I believe that if you review the city council meetings, you will find that citizens with legitimate questions, concerns and ideas are treated with respect and consideration. When those that fall into the "gad-fly" category make a valid observation those are addressed promptly. An example was evident at the last council meeting.

Several speakers, Erica Johnsey, Ed Brubaker, Mark Smith, and Sharon Green, all made reference to concerns about speed limits.

The City Manager, City Attorney, Public Works director, and Lt. Tim Staab of the Glendora PD were asked to provide some technical background, factual information, and opinions about the criticisms and suggestions.

They provided much needed professional input to address the issues raised. Politely, directly and immediately.

DOUGLAS TESSITOR HAD HIS STOOGES POSITIONED AT THE LAST CITY COUNCIL MEETING (04.26.2011) IN AN EFFORT TO REBUFF COMMENTS MADE AT A PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING (04.19.2011) HELD A WEEK BEFORE.

THE STOOGES WHO SPOKE AT TESSITORS COMMAND, EXPRESSED VIEWS OR MADE REFERENCE TO JUSTIFICATIONS ETC. THAT WERE SO FAR OUT IN LEFT FIELD IT WAS HARD TO UNDERSTAND THEIR POINTS AND WHERE THEY FIT IN TO THE TOPIC.
The rejected

Covina, CA

#24 Apr 29, 2011
The reason inbreedind is now illegal in California.

The unhappy people breading more unhappy people.
Baiter s fromT O

Covina, CA

#25 Apr 29, 2011
Bill"s point, I believe, was that each citizen has the right to participate by airing their concerns and grievances. DOUGLAS TESSITOR CAN'T KEEP HI SMOUTH SHUT, SO HE SPEAKS FOR ANYONE, ANYTIME.

I think he was saying that when he has an issue he will bring it up himself. Amen! BILL CAN'T SPEAK WITH OUT DOUGLAS TESSITORS APPROVAL.

You seem to think that unless the Government (at all levels) is proactively inserting themselves into the lives of every citizen, Govenment is not doing its job. DOUGLAS AND HIS GANGSTERS WILL TRY AND MAKE ANY EFFORT A VERY STRESSFUL ONE.

I believe that each of us have a responsiblity to participate - actively - in our government. Actively not passively! DOUGLAS BELIEVES IN A LOT OF THINGS, BUT HONESTY AND FAIR PLAY IS NOT IN HIS VOCABULARY.

There are a significant portion of all areas of Glendora that agree with Bill. There are many that agree with you, I'm sure. That's why we have council meetings and elections. ELECTIONS THAT ARE FUNDED AND SUPPORTED BY GIFT GIVING (money) DEVELOPERS.

As an observer and/or participant in virtually all the city council meetings and elections in the past decade, I can say with some certainty that Bill's and my opinions are held by the majority of the VOTING populous. THE MAJORITY ARE THE ONES THAT GET A KICKBACK AND ARE TOLD HOW AND WHEN TO VOTE. A AJORITY OF REGISTERED VOTERS LIVING IN GLENDORA AF FED UP WITH THE LIKES OF DOUGLAS TESSITOR AND HIS THUGS SO THEY DON'T VOTE AT ALL.

I would encourage you to get ACTIVELY involved in any area of the community that you choose - not just blogs. I'd like you to apply for a board or commission, but you say you live in the north - so I have to take that into consideration. Don't I?
AND REMEMBER WHEN DOUGLAS HAS UP INFRONT OF HIM HE WILL WHIP YOU BLUE, JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT YOUR NOT WANTED AND DON'T APPLY EVER AGAIN.

My answer: I don't think so! I will deal with this issue more in the next Q and A. DOUGLAS TESSITOR STARTED THIS SILLY TOPIC, BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF GELNDORAN'S ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO ANY QUESTION DOUGLAS BRINGS UP. DOUGLAS WAS A BOOB WHEN HE WAS A KID AND IS STILL ONE TODAY!

NASTY TEMPERED, SMARTED MOUTH BRAT.
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#26 Apr 29, 2011
Why don't you go on Patch and debate the guy Mark? What are you waiting on? No nerve as usual right? Or are you ashamed of your spelling and the fact the whole town knows you're psychotic and nothing but 100% coward?
Baiter from M V

Covina, CA

#27 Apr 29, 2011
If you don't know Mr. Smith and Mr. Brubaker why did you have a problem with my take on them? THE QUESTION MIGHT BE, WHY DOES DOUGLAS TESSITOR HAVE A PROBLEMS WITH THEM? WHEN HE RUNS OUT OF PEOPLE TO BLAME FOR HIS LOPSIDE VIEWS ON LIFE HE BRINGS UP DEMONS FROM HIS PAST!

If you haven't heard, in particular, Mr. Brubaker speak at any council meetings over at least the last several months you should watch some of them. MR. BRUBAKER HAS A VALID POINT OF VIEW, BOTH RATIONAL AND LEGAL.

They can be found on the city website.

His behavior is deplorable and very little of his constant rantings are issue oriented, they are low brow character attacks and little else. MIGHT BE SAID OF DOUGLAS TESSITOR OF BEING 'LOW BROW' AND MEAN AND NASTY, COMPLETE WITH THREATS AND PHYSICAL CONTACTS, TOWARD A PERSON OR HIS PROPERTY.

Mr. Smith brings up issues that matter little in my life, and are usually poorly thought out but he's always allowed to speak. THE ISSUES ARE HIDDEN FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND ARE OF NO USE TO SUPPORTERS WHO WOULD HAVE TO QUESTION THE ACTIONS OF CERTAIN CITY HALL AND ELECTED OFFICLAS IN GLENDORA, CA.

As they both are usually 100% negative their song and dance gets pretty worn and old. I would ignore their content unless others with credibility spoke on the same issues. EXPOSING THE FACTS AND ASKING QUESTIONS OF CITY HALL HAS TO BE DONE OTHER WISE ANOTHER CITY OF BELL DEBACKLE WILL TAKE PLACE.

I see no divide at all in Glendora.

I have friends in all areas of the town and have loved living and raising my family here for the past 30 years. YOUR STARTING TO POUND YOURSELF ON THE CHEST AGAIN,'I' IS A VERY EXPOSING LETTER AND WORD.

This supposed n/s Glendora divide is something that's usually blown out of proportion and voting time and I think it's used as nothing but a distraction. THEN WHY DID DOUGLAS TESSITOR START THIS TOPIC? BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO, THAN CAUSE TROUBLE. HE IS A CRANK BAITER.

I've shopped all over town and get the best products and prices down here. IT'S A FREE COUNTRY YOU CAN SPEND 'YOUR' MONEY WHERE EVER YOU WISH.

To each their own. THER YA GO, ANOTHER HAPPY GLENDORAN RESIDENT, NOW DON'T YOU FEEL BETTER?
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#28 Apr 29, 2011
Went off the deep end today Mark, were you drooling as you once again had to copy and paste. What are the voices saying Mark, pretty loud today aren't they?
To Tell the truth

Covina, CA

#29 Apr 29, 2011
Has there ever been a better time to look both ways before crossing the street?

Other wise the truth will catch up with you!
Always Crying Mark

Anaheim, CA

#30 Apr 30, 2011
Mark and his as dimwitted friend Ed are just crazy people. Smith is scum that has the ability to walk and kind of talk, more a backwards type of dialect than an actual language, and he sucks big time.

What were you saying Mark? Are you threatening people with the look both ways line? I doubt anyone would care with it coming from a nutless bag of wind like you boy.
Look both ways

Monrovia, CA

#31 Apr 30, 2011
What poster #30 was trying to say:

Douglas and his as dimwitted friends like Gene are just crazy people.

Douglas is scum that has the ability to walk and kind of talk, more a backwards type of dialect than an actual language, and he sucks big time.

What were you saying Douglas?

Are you still threatening people with the look both ways line?

I doubt anyone would care with it coming from a nutless bag of wind like you boy.
Raised in Elbonia

Covina, CA

#32 Apr 30, 2011
Always Crying Mark wrote:
Mark and his as dimwitted friend Ed are just crazy people. Smith is scum that has the ability to walk and kind of talk, more a backwards type of dialect than an actual language, and he sucks big time.
What were you saying Mark? Are you threatening people with the look both ways line? I doubt anyone would care with it coming from a nutless bag of wind like you boy.
The rumor persists that Smith was born and raised in Elbonia. His birth certificate was printed on used toilet tissue, but after repeated use it's to smudged to read anymore.

He claims to have moved to Glendora because the city council didn't laugh and call him names. He tried West Covina - they laughed at him and he wouldn't even tell hem his real name. He tried Azusa and they give him the ho-hum treatment, next speaker please, he tried Covina, ho-hum next speaker.

He is so enamored by the Glendora Chamber of Commerce that when he lost his invitation to a Sunday BBQ and wasn't able to get in he enlisted the aid of Edward Brubaker and they watched from a distance with binoculars and pretended they were there.
Strokers

Monrovia, CA

#33 Apr 30, 2011
What poster #30,#32 was trying to say:

Douglas and his as dim-witted friends like Gene are just crazy people.

Douglas is scum that has the ability to walk and kind of talk, more a backwards type of dialect than an actual language, and he sucks big time.

What were you saying Douglas?

Are you still threatening people with the look both ways line?

I doubt anyone would care with it coming from a nutless bag of wind like you boy.
Easy Street

La Puente, CA

#34 May 1, 2011
After Douglas Tessitor 'lost control' of his latest attempt at creating another political mess in Glendora, Ca. He quickly stopped posting his replys to those voting residents who have long watched him in action, not a suprize to many who know him for what he really is.

His supporter's or the ones who posted supportive comments were also exposed for their feeble attempts to support Douglas Tessitor, either they are on a commission or are want-ta-bees.

Those that posted supportive comments will be rewarded in some manner an those that questioned Douglas Tessitor's honesty will of course be attacked at a later date.
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#35 May 1, 2011
The above post is from a guy whose mom asked the doctor to take him away and never bring him back after he was born. He most likely lived in the wild and was raised but large rats and so his morals and personality are closer to them than an actual person.

You can see this rat running around town, hiding in bushes, smoking and babbling like a crazed lunatic at city councils meetings. Some call him Mark but I call him Markie Boy.
Memorialized

Covina, CA

#36 May 1, 2011
March 20,2011
Mark Smith and Ed Brubaker caught lurking in the bushes with their binoculars spying on a Glendora Chamber of Commerce BBQ. Several of the BBQ attendees were able to capture them on their cell phone cameras.

Oct 2, 2010
Saturday night, my wife and I are walking to our car which was parked in the parking lot behind classic coffee.

Guess what long hair pony tailed individual, who speaks at all the city council meetings, is digging through the trash bin behind the back entrance to classic coffee?

I donít think he was looking for food either.
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#37 May 1, 2011
What were you doing in the trash Mark?
Dougies Guess

La Puente, CA

#38 May 1, 2011
This topic sure blew up in Douglass Tessitors face, again, and again.
Dougies Guess

La Puente, CA

#39 May 1, 2011
After Douglas Tessitor 'lost control' of his latest attempt at creating another political mess in Glendora, Ca. He quickly stopped posting his replys to those voting residents who have long watched him in action, not a suprize to many who know him for what he really is.

His supporter's or the ones who posted supportive comments were also exposed for their feeble attempts to support Douglas Tessitor, either they are on a commission or are want-ta-bees.

Those that posted supportive comments will be rewarded in some manner an those that questioned Douglas Tessitor's honesty will of course be attacked at a later date by his supporter's.
Run Off

Covina, CA

#40 May 1, 2011
Douglas Tessitor was 'run off' his own blog.

Sure was nice there for a day or so, then there must have been too much political pressure fro him to get off his soap box and shut UP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Dimas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) 23 hr Imjustjuliieee 8
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Thu West Covina boys 2,820
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Thu Duke 1,830
RV Parking in Glendora (Jun '09) Sep 16 The Rs 12
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) Sep 14 Fly yung red 222
dirty cops (Mar '15) Sep 14 cynic 2
Poll east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) Sep 9 Big Sean 267

San Dimas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Dimas Mortgages