Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?

Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?

There are 52 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 24, 2011, titled Mayor's Roundtable: North Vs. South?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Make Patch better! Take our survey: OK Sorry, maybe next time Glendora Mayor Doug Tessitor fields your community questions and answers them in a weekly column.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#1 Apr 24, 2011
The only division is in the mind of people affiliated with one group of malcontents that the voters of this city reject election after election. Their claim of a divide is unfounded.
Bitter Sweat

San Dimas, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2011
The only division is in the mind of people living in Glendora, Ca. are the ones who are affiliated with a group of thugs who attack Senior Citizens and ignore the problems that plague it's city.

Right Dougie and Geneie = Moreno Valley, Ca. poster who has been told by this sites 'web master' to clean up thier act and stop using foul language and making threats against other posters.

This posters sounds more and more like the Glendora city council.
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2011
Quit crying Mark, everyone knows you and Eddie are 100% liars. How come you babies haven't showed that video yet?

Mark is so afraid of everyone he shakes when he walks. Tessitor walks up the same side of the street and Mark crosses to the other side, what a man.
Guessed wrong again

Covina, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Guess when someone posts the truth, then Moreno Valley, Ca. aka = Glendora resident - flies in to a tizzy.

The only division is in the mind of people living in Glendora, Ca. are the ones who are affiliated with a group of thugs who attack Senior Citizens and ignore the problems that plague it's city.

Right Dougie and Geneie = Moreno Valley, Ca. poster who has been told by this sites 'web master' to clean up thier act and stop using foul language and making threats against other posters.

This posters sounds more and more like the Glendora city council.
Recognize the facts

Studio City, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Hmmm. Which of the forums have the more intelligent interchange? Patch or Topix?

Patch has the makings of reasonable debate.

Topix has Mark, John and Jerk Osko, which are the antithesis of intelligent anything!
Controlled Patch

Covina, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2011
As I understand the Glendora-Patch was also threatened as was MaryAnn Love of the SGVTribune, MaryAnn was fired because she wrote something that exposed Douglas.

Never the less MaryAnn was fired, this too could happen to the Patches editor/writer etc.

Shame on a controlled newspaper.
Industrial election

San Dimas, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2011
The same thing the 'Koch Brother's' pull is waht Douglas Tessitor and gang pull.

On the eve of the November midterm elections, Koch Industries sent an urgent letter to most of its 50,000 employees advising them whom to vote for and warning them about the dire consequences to their families, their jobs and their country should they choose to vote otherwise.

The Nation obtained the Koch Industries election packet for Washington State—which included a cover letter from its president and COO, David Robertson; a list of Koch-endorsed state and federal candidates; and an issue of the company newsletter, Discovery, full of alarmist right-wing propaganda.
Bunch of Babies

Anaheim, CA

#8 Apr 26, 2011
You can't understand the Glendora Patch any more than you can understand a toaster Mark. You still can't understand what happens to the bread.
Toasted

La Puente, CA

#9 Apr 26, 2011
More postings by 'very bad' people who can't control their mouths and the words that come out, some what like Gene Murabito, Douglas Tessitor and his sister Judith.

Glad they (seem) to live in Las Vegas, NV. let that state try and take care of them.

Poster from Las Vegas, NV.- Granada Hills, Ca.- Moreno Valley, Ca.- take their 'marching order's' or 'earn their stripes' by doing the bidding of their political 'master dougie tess.'
My Guess

Santa Paula, CA

#10 Apr 26, 2011
Is that how you spend your days Mark, running and cutting and pasting? Will you act like a little ass tonight or a big giant ass? Use the word s "potty mouth" that would give me a chuckle.
Max Wax

Monrovia, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2011
ChromeDooms Table, you mean!
Added

Monrovia, CA

#12 Apr 26, 2011
IT TAKES TWO THINGS to make a political lie work: 1.)a powerful person or institution willing to utter it, 2.)and another set of powerful institutions to amplify it.

SOUNDS JUST LIKE DOUGIE AND HIS CREW OF GLENDORA, CA.

So why does it seem as if we're living in a time of overwhelmingly brazen deception?

BECAUSE DOUGIE LIKE IT THAT WAY.

What's changed?

NOTHING THEY JUST ADDED GENE.
Bunch of Babies

Anaheim, CA

#13 Apr 26, 2011
Andy selling many cars these days?
Clever

San Dimas, CA

#14 Apr 26, 2011
Once again, Tessitor of Glendora, Ca. has fallen down and can't get up!

Maybe the 'old drunk' shouldn't drink so much before a Glendora city council meeting.
To the Root

San Dimas, CA

#15 Apr 26, 2011
I feel Douglas has been hit to many times on his head with an 'idiot stick.'

HOW DOES THE GLENDORA CITY COUNCIL (DOUGIE) PICK HIS MEMBERS?

The City Clerk advertises the openings city wide. After a reasonable period, the application period is closed and the council reviews the applications.

The council then holds an agendized meeting, interviews the applicants, publicly, and then votes, publicly, and selects the new member(s). DOUGIE AND HIS THUGS, ATTACK ANYONE WHO IS ON ONE OF THEIR 'LISTS' OF DON'T PICK OR CHOOSE, FOR ANY COMMITTY.

My point in the whole discussion is to try to make the point, that I don't believe that there is difference in the way various areas of the city are represented. I HAVE MY SUCK-UP'S, I WANT TO APPOINT TO MY COMMITTIES.

Objective evidence is clear there is no area bias. Perceptions or beliefs to the contrary do not change the facts. BIAS IS THE SECRET MIDDLE WORD - IN DOUGIES VOCABULARY!
Recognize the facts

Studio City, CA

#16 Apr 27, 2011
To the Root wrote:
I feel Douglas has been hit to many times on his head with an 'idiot stick.'
HOW DOES THE GLENDORA CITY COUNCIL (DOUGIE) PICK HIS MEMBERS?
The City Clerk advertises the openings city wide. After a reasonable period, the application period is closed and the council reviews the applications.
The council then holds an agendized meeting, interviews the applicants, publicly, and then votes, publicly, and selects the new member(s). DOUGIE AND HIS THUGS, ATTACK ANYONE WHO IS ON ONE OF THEIR 'LISTS' OF DON'T PICK OR CHOOSE, FOR ANY COMMITTY.
My point in the whole discussion is to try to make the point, that I don't believe that there is difference in the way various areas of the city are represented. I HAVE MY SUCK-UP'S, I WANT TO APPOINT TO MY COMMITTIES.
Objective evidence is clear there is no area bias. Perceptions or beliefs to the contrary do not change the facts. BIAS IS THE SECRET MIDDLE WORD - IN DOUGIES VOCABULARY!
How can anyone who cannot spell "committee" be taken seriously? SERIOUSLY! Committy? Committies? The guy is brain dead!
Wrappers

La Puente, CA

#17 Apr 27, 2011
Once again, dougie tessitor of Glendora, Ca. has fallen and can't get up!

Maybe the 'old drunk' shouldn't drink so much before anymore Glendora, Ca. city council meetings.

Or is he jacked up on med's?
San Dimas troll

Covina, CA

#18 Apr 27, 2011
Wrappers wrote:
Maybe the 'old drunk' shouldn't drink so much before anymore Glendora, Ca. city council meetings.
The reason inbreedind is now illegal in California. That's assuming the above quoted poster lived in Calif at the time.
Splintered

West Covina, CA

#19 Apr 27, 2011

Douglas has been hit to many times on his head with an 'idiot stick.'

Paid noise

La Puente, CA

#20 Apr 28, 2011
Once again, douglas tessitor is worth at 'jacking' people around!

One of his puppets, or tail-end lappers has posted a suck-up post!

I don't think the comment "some people are not happy unless they are stirring things up and trying to create problems where none exist" implies there is no room for debate or questioning.
THIS INCLUDES THE LIKES OF DOUGLAS TESSITOR AND THIS POSTER WHO WROTE THIS BEND OVER BACKWARDS, LOVE LETTER TO DOUGLAS TESSITOR AND HIS GANG OF THUGS ON THE CITY CONCIL AND IN CITY HALL.

When the same people pretty much bring up the same things and make unfounded accusations at council meeting after council meeting, at some point you have to write these people off as foolish. SINCE THERE AHAVE BEEN THE PAID OFF RESIDENTS OR ARE FRIGHTENED TO GET UP AN SPEAK, SO BE IT.

There are times when questions are needed and different viewpoints should be taken into account. IF YOUR THREATENED THEN HOW WILL A SECOND OPINION BE HEARD?

I think the council after hearing from the same disgruntled, rude and obnoxious people meeting after meeting need to ignore them and consider the source. LAST TIME I READ THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION IT WAS STILL THERE IN PRINT.

They obviously have agendas of their own and a deeply held dislike, if not hatred, for certain council members. BOOGGIE MEN LIKE DOUGLAS TESSITOR AND HIS THUGS OFFEND AND CHASE AWAY PEOPLE WHO WANT ANSERS AND AS QUESTIONS.

I live in the south end and don't feel the need for someone to live down here to address any problem I might have. THIS POSTER DOES NOT LIVE IN THE SOUTH OF GLENDORA, OTHER WISE THEY WOULD HAVE POSTED THEIR ADDRESS OR BITH CERTIFICATE WITH THEIR POST.

My family, my friends and I are capable and willing to go directly to the city or a council member if we feel there is a need to. THESE OR THAT SO CALLED POSTER MUST HAVE A LOT OF NERVER TO SPEAK FOR THEIR NEIGHTBORS, SOMETHING LIKE WHAT DOUGLAS TESSITOR DOES ALL THE TIME, WHAT A FAT MOUTHED BLOW-HARD.

Why would I need to have someone, based only on where they live, do it for me? What if their ideas and agenda are different than mine? SINCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF EMPTY HOMES IN THE NORTH OF GLENDORA, EITHER THIS POSTER HAS BE REMOVED FROM ONE OF WHATS TO MOVE IN TO ONE, GO RIGHT AHEAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Dimas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sun TSM 1,821
News Jeff Dineen: Make a difference - shop locally (Nov '09) Sun rhade 35
Poll east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) May 25 That MOFO 266
Azusa Music Thread (Oct '13) May 25 Musikologist 9
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Apr '17 mixedup 442
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Mar '17 Ted Trent 41
Covina Fire /N Stephora Ave (Sep '09) Mar '17 Lexisstitch 4

San Dimas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Dimas Mortgages