Woman found shot to death in San Dima...

Woman found shot to death in San Dimas home

There are 75 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 20, 2008, titled Woman found shot to death in San Dimas home. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A woman was found shot to death inside a house Sunday, authorities said. A witness discovered the body about 5 p.m. inside a house in the 500 block of 3rd Street and called for help, said Los Angeles County ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Friend

United States

#69 Aug 4, 2009
Michelle's killer was never caught -- Mr. Baca was charged with arson because he burned up Michelle's car the same morning she was killed.
Another San Dimas Mom

Pacoima, CA

#70 Sep 19, 2009
Friend wrote:
Michelle's killer was never caught -- Mr. Baca was charged with arson because he burned up Michelle's car the same morning she was killed.
Thank you for posting this, my daughter and I were just talking about whether Baca was convicted of Michelle's murder or not.
In memory of Michelle

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Mar 8, 2011
Mr Baca is out of jail and happily attending Mt. Sac, while no one has ever been found, tried or convicted of Michelle's murder. In our opinion, after the newspapers reported that Mr. Baca was arrested for her murder, they dropped the ball -- he was not arrested for her murder, he was arrested for torching her car in a nearby commercial business park parking lot within an hour or so of her murder. How he got out after two years or less, is beyond us -- obviously he knew something or was involved somehow - why would he have been burning up her car. We thought maybe he cut some sort of deal, but obviously that can't be true because no one else was ever arrested. So, a murder happens in San Dimas, no one is arrested, and the newspapers were done with it after reporting Mr. Baca's arrest. The people of San Dimas need to be aware that there is still a murderer loose in our small quiet town (if he is still there -- we should ask Mr. Baca, I'm sure he knows of the killer's whereabouts).
Angry

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Jun 23, 2011
The saddest part of all of this is that Michelle considered Elijah her friend...she cared about him, would have done anything for him and trusted him!! I hope he can sleep at night knowing what he knows and that he never stepped up for Michelle. JUST PLAIN WRONG!
fyl

Glendora, CA

#73 Aug 29, 2011
In memory of Michelle wrote:
Mr Baca is out of jail and happily attending Mt. Sac, while no one has ever been found, tried or convicted of Michelle's murder. In our opinion, after the newspapers reported that Mr. Baca was arrested for her murder, they dropped the ball -- he was not arrested for her murder, he was arrested for torching her car in a nearby commercial business park parking lot within an hour or so of her murder. How he got out after two years or less, is beyond us -- obviously he knew something or was involved somehow - why would he have been burning up her car. We thought maybe he cut some sort of deal, but obviously that can't be true because no one else was ever arrested. So, a murder happens in San Dimas, no one is arrested, and the newspapers were done with it after reporting Mr. Baca's arrest. The people of San Dimas need to be aware that there is still a murderer loose in our small quiet town (if he is still there -- we should ask Mr. Baca, I'm sure he knows of the killer's whereabouts).
yesss thats what im saying dude.like really shouldnt the detectives like do their job.they always say "thats like getting away with murder" as if its a hard thing to do but obviously its not and it makes me sick.her death deserves justice.its good to see a recent post.it shows someone out there is still concerned :)
lover

Hawthorne, CA

#74 Oct 11, 2013
My aunt bought the house where Michelle was killed ..there's still blood stains on the carpet and 3 bullet holes in the bathroom..my condolences to Michelles family..
daughter

West Covina, CA

#75 Oct 13, 2013
lover wrote:
My aunt bought the house where Michelle was killed ..there's still blood stains on the carpet and 3 bullet holes in the bathroom..my condolences to Michelles family..
that's crazy but thank you for the condolences and does your aunt like it there?
Angry

United States

#76 Feb 28, 2014
I wish I could contact the detectives who handled her case and find out if they just put it on the shelf or if there is any chance that they will reopen the case. I was in the building that she used to work at in Covina a while back and it brought back memories of spending time with her getting my nails done, laughing and talking about life in general. I sure miss her!!
sister

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Jun 21, 2014
I am very glad to read the recent concern over my sisters death...We never received justice for the brutal slaying of such a beautiful woman...I know one detective is retired..but yes it needs to be re-opened and justice served...Thanks for the recent support..God bless
Judy sum

Mountain View, CA

#78 Jun 27, 2015
Brother wrote:
Look at today's online SGV Tribune. An arrest has been made in connection with my sister, Michelle's murder. His name is Elijah Blue Baca. He is being held on $1 million bail and will be arraigned tomorrow morning in Pomona Court.
Contact me, I would like to add some information to this traggic event . It has effected so many. How can something as horrible as this happen? My heart is with you all ....Judy Sum
A friend

Covina, CA

#79 Jun 27, 2015
Is there any updated news on Michele's murder??? If so please post. I think of her often.
Daughter

Mountain View, CA

#80 Jun 30, 2015
Judy sum wrote:
<quoted text>
Contact me, I would like to add some information to this traggic event . It has effected so many. How can something as horrible as this happen? My heart is with you all ....Judy Sum
Who are you?
Judy sum

Mountain View, CA

#82 Nov 1, 2015
Contact me as soon as possible!
Judy sum

Mountain View, CA

#83 Nov 1, 2015
Please contact me now [email protected] . NOW!
Judy sum

Mountain View, CA

#84 Nov 1, 2015
Erick sum ,Annette Catlin, Delores sum, Casey sum, want to know what happened I saw Elisha. Leave in Casey sums truck with Casey sum on that Fri aboiutn11:50 pm on way to Walmart to buy a cell phone! Together with many large black trash bags in truck I do not know what was inside of them PS I have no problem with lie detector tests I welcome them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Dimas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another illegal secrtet meeting 1 hr high drama 2
Did Lois Shade Boo 3 hr loud an clear 4
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 6 hr Al Capone TLS 2,757
Sharia law banned 11 hr all mosques 6
"Pocahontas " Elizabeth warren the most lying ... 13 hr gooie 7
Democratic national convention is a joke! 13 hr Trebla 2
ISIS beheads priest Tue not again 2

San Dimas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance