Woman found shot to death in San Dima...

Woman found shot to death in San Dimas home

There are 72 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 20, 2008, titled Woman found shot to death in San Dimas home. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A woman was found shot to death inside a house Sunday, authorities said. A witness discovered the body about 5 p.m. inside a house in the 500 block of 3rd Street and called for help, said Los Angeles County ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Crisphy Nanos

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2008
I love the quote from the neighbor: "My concern is, is there someone at large."

Well, unless the cops declare this a suicide, OF COURSE someone is at large, you dope!!!

My guess is this was a drug deal gone bad. News reports said there was a lot of foot traffic at this house, which is in a very quiet neighborhood.

Either that, or a disgruntled ex-boyfriend.
Hank Henry

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2008
How about a disgruntled dope-dealing ex-BF?
dillon calvillo

Fullerton, CA

#5 Jul 22, 2008
i love u mom and will never forget u!
u were the best u were a woundreful mom and we love u for that i dont care wat anybody says ur all wrong no one new her like i did so no one has any room to talk R.I.P get the story stright!!!!!!!
ogjuggalo

Fullerton, CA

#6 Jul 22, 2008
dillon..

since this has happened, ive heard alot about it
and i just find it strange that shes in her 30's, and all these 18-22 yr olds go to hang out with her.. she may not have been dealin anythin(drugs)- but from what i heard it was a gang member who shot her and there not gonna release information till later, if ever
SHOT CALLER

Stafford, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2008
tax collecting gone wrong
DESERT RAT

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 22, 2008
Happy to see you corrected the mistakes in the second edition.
dillon calvillo wrote:
how bout this u dope u talk to me because i know this women personaly im like her son and it kills me to see how **** up people realy r to put some bulshit about someone that u dont even know that just died and didnt do drugs how do u think everyone how know her is looking at her now she was the best she was the last person how should ever disreve this!!!!my best friend has nothing now but us and for people to say this is drug related for all i care u all can get shot up all i have to say is **** the neighbors and the news ur all full of **** u all make me sick !!!!
Hank Henry

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2008
I bet a nickel on a doughnut that drugs were involved in this murder.
Hank

Claremont, CA

#10 Jul 22, 2008
no drugs invlolved, she had a 16 year old daughter and 18 year old son that's why there were 18-22 year olds there. Hi Dillon, come to the street if you need hugs.(hank and aj)

OG juggalo you shut your mouth, you're already in enough trouble for jumping arron and kody.
Hank Henry

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2008
Teens, thugs, and drugs. Bad combo.
Hank Henry

Belleville, IL

#14 Jul 23, 2008
Drugs are the evil works of Satan.
A Friend

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Jul 23, 2008
Let's be honest here...drugs were involved and knowing this woman and her talking to me over the past years..she was working hard to save the people around her. She was a wonderful person and I will miss her and the amazing spirit that she had as a mother, a sister, a daughter and a friend. Those who knew her will have a big empty space in their lives. What a wasteful tradgedy.
ogjuggalo

Fullerton, CA

#18 Jul 23, 2008
just for the records -

I DO HOPE THE PERSON IS CAUGHT, no matter how you look at it murder is never the answer to anything..

i said what i said because drugs are a possibility
its just to rare for someone to go into a house and shoot somebody for no apparent reason
ogjuggalo

Fullerton, CA

#19 Jul 23, 2008
maybe the daughter got in with some bad people also

forgot to add that
A Friend

Van Nuys, CA

#20 Jul 23, 2008
No matter what was involved or who. NO ONE (except for the person who did this) deserves what happened. This was a woman who was caring to a fault..she had so much to offer and so much to live for. She was loved by many!! All I can say this is cautionary tale of who you let into your life can have far reaching effects on those around you! My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
Nephew

Oxnard, CA

#21 Jul 23, 2008
Service arrangements are currently being made and will be posted as soon as finalized.
Offer ur Heart

Azusa, CA

#22 Jul 23, 2008
I also knew this wonderful spirit of a person. I will carry her with me always and my children who knew her will too. No matter how we choose to live our lives, we all touch upon one another and create impressions within the heart. I send my love and prayers to all who loved her.
Brother

Oxnard, CA

#23 Jul 23, 2008
Hey Hank, if you want to talk then give me a place for us to meet.
AUNT

United States

#24 Jul 23, 2008
Such a sad and tragic unnecessary death. She was loved and will be in our hearts forever.
Customer

Ontario, CA

#25 Jul 23, 2008
I completely agree, "Aunt." Extremely sad, tragic, and unnecessary. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. She will be missed by many.

Since: May 08

Covina

#26 Jul 23, 2008
Do they have a memorial set up by or near the house? My friend and I would like to ride over and leave some flowers for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Dimas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Affordable housing offered to Glendora residents (Feb '09) 7 hr Sunshine 32
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) Tue Chino cents 563
Stolen Car Mon noname 1
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Mon SLUGO 231
News Montebello police officer accused of DUI in Walnut Jun 28 Robert Rodriguez 3
Don't Buy From Sunny Sports Inc. (Dec '06) Jun 27 Pookie 554
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Jun 26 Jennifer 36
More from around the web

San Dimas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

San Dimas Mortgages