northside

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2010
Melinda bueno.... her mom.... telling everybody they knew but never sed anything these family r cold n heartless...i think police need to question them or rangers these ppl need to pay for not reporting the abuse...I know that's her family but they were not thinking About this poor innocent babbyi hope they get what they deserve....justice for davina!
northside

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2010
Yeah but those colengos heartless they thinking poor Melissa instead of poor davina
sdv

Norwalk, CA

#4 Dec 19, 2010
it sucks that our tax payer money is feeding these sick a** people.poor baby devina was being starved and abused.but yet poor Melissa screw that.they need to seek death penalty she and the father as seen on the news showed no remorse for what they did u can clearly see she was on some kind of drug.justice for baby devina will be served..
alexa

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Dec 19, 2010
northside wrote:
Yeah but those colengos heartless they thinking poor Melissa instead of poor davina
i know right them stupid drugies dude poor devina i luved her so much .
jay

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 19, 2010
Its DAVYNNA, and let her rest! Get over it, theyre locked up and vynna is in a better place, im sure noone told anyone cause they didnt want cps to take her away! And that family is very violent if anyone told they wouldve burned down ur house or killed ur family! So cps... There is your answer of why they never reported it!
rip davynna I love you

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 19, 2010
alexa wrote:
<quoted text> i know right them stupid drugies dude poor devina i luved her so much .
yeah right u cant even spell her name.
SD HATER

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Dec 19, 2010
jay wrote:
Its DAVYNNA, and let her rest! Get over it, theyre locked up and vynna is in a better place, im sure noone told anyone cause they didnt want cps to take her away! And that family is very violent if anyone told they wouldve burned down ur house or killed ur family! So cps... There is your answer of why they never reported it!
WHAT A DUMBASS YOU ARE!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!! OH YEA UGH THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS STARVED TO DEATH YOU DUMBASS FU**!!!! NONE OF THOSE REASONS WERE NOT EVEN VALID...THIS WAS A 2YR OLDS LIFE!!!! IF HER MOTHER OR FATHER COULDNT PROTECT HER HOW THE HELL WAS A 2YR OLD GONNA PROTECT HERSELF...YOU MUST BE A VERY UN EDUCATED PERSON TALKING CRAP!!!! LET IT GO...IT AINT YOUR KID DEAD!!!!A LITTLE TINY LIFE THAT NEVER EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO LIVE!!!!!! NO PRE K OR ELEMENTARY OR HIGHSCHOOL PROMS OR NOTHING!!!IT WAS ALL TAKEN FROM HER...SO YOU SHUT UP!!!I HOPE MELISSA FLORES ROTTS IN JAIL!!!! AND WHEN THAT NO GOOD LOSER IS STONE SOBER I HOPE IT HITS HERS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!! JUSTICE FOR DAVYNNA PEOPLE!!!! SHE WAS THE VICTIM AND NO ONE DID NOTHING!!!!!
rip davynna I love you

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 19, 2010
SD HATER wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT A DUMBASS YOU ARE!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!! OH YEA UGH THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS STARVED TO DEATH YOU DUMBASS FU**!!!! NONE OF THOSE REASONS WERE NOT EVEN VALID...THIS WAS A 2YR OLDS LIFE!!!! IF HER MOTHER OR FATHER COULDNT PROTECT HER HOW THE HELL WAS A 2YR OLD GONNA PROTECT HERSELF...YOU MUST BE A VERY UN EDUCATED PERSON TALKING CRAP!!!! LET IT GO...IT AINT YOUR KID DEAD!!!!A LITTLE TINY LIFE THAT NEVER EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO LIVE!!!!!! NO PRE K OR ELEMENTARY OR HIGHSCHOOL PROMS OR NOTHING!!!IT WAS ALL TAKEN FROM HER...SO YOU SHUT UP!!!I HOPE MELISSA FLORES ROTTS IN JAIL!!!! AND WHEN THAT NO GOOD LOSER IS STONE SOBER I HOPE IT HITS HERS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!! JUSTICE FOR DAVYNNA PEOPLE!!!! SHE WAS THE VICTIM AND NO ONE DID NOTHING!!!!!
bit(h vynna is my cousin im not saying nothing bad but to just let our angel rest in peace stupid. U cant even comprehend. I was not talking about her parents im talking about other family members. That bit(h is my cousin ashamed to admit.. I hope they make her suffer.
rip davynna I love you

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 19, 2010
And noone was sure if she would abuse her, she would nt take her out, n when she was with the other foster family melissa would all be lovey dovey with vynna! She went back to her mother in june. When she asked to see her melissa said no. David wasnt her dad.
kim

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Dec 19, 2010
alice wrote:
thats b/c melissa brother is lock up in florda 4 rape we need them ppl out and the kim trevino stop having kids with them garza look what they don 2 your family they killed your g.p and your tio danny on mother day at 6 in the moring when he was making a song 4 his mom the garza took that alway and got alway with it i hope they dont get alway with this

Umm...no fred isn't locked up for rape...he's in there for sumthing else!!! plus pepe is my tio & danny is my primo..yu dnt even knw the facts of it...we,which is me & fred & our kids hav nothin to do with da problems our family has with eachother..n e who i hope Davynna does gets justice!! no 1 should judge until da results come in & then yu could speak or type whtever yu please...jst let Davynna & my family rest in peace...please!!!!
carmen

Victoria, TX

#14 Dec 19, 2010
ya its DAVYNNA and i know its spelled like that. fucking ass melissa flores and david sanchez and i know yall topix people r lik dont say anything about david cause he didnt abuse davynna cause he abused her mentaly by knowing fucking ass melissa was abusing poor davynna and david knew and he didnt report it to the cps nor the cops and he and melissa r in jail now ...........poor davynna missing chunks of hair and no food in her little stomach just so she can survive and the rumors r not true that some people r saying like that she was in the closet for 2 days... felt really bad for her the second i saw her on the news...........:[ rest in peace Davynna.
lorisa

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 19, 2010
not all the colengos are the same..so u all need to stop bringing the garza family into this...and we didnt even know what was going on!
you all need to stop judging when u all dont know the story.
what u all should do is stop writing about this tragedy and let davynna rest in peace,and let justice be served.
Wtf

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 19, 2010
Get over it. All the garza's "colengos" are all the same. They get away with bullsh*t and think they're the shit for it. And the garza family is part of it. And justice will be served for baby davynna .
hey cps

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2010
They all beat their kids
cps

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Dec 26, 2010
texas rangers & cps really need to check everyone of these families to see if other children are in danger. In the news just looking at the living enviroment, the house and crap all around it is child abuse (unsafe, unsanitary, neglected surroundings etc). Poor children who are luckily going to be removed forever from this ignorant people. Although it had to be at the mercy and death of their little sister Davynna. Someday,somehow I hope they will know what happened and how at the hands of their own parents their little sister paid the price for them to be removed and hopefully taken to a better place because if they weren't already abused they probably would have been next or continue being raised around the filth, drugs and uglyness of those pathetic people who call themselves parents or family. They did nothing to help the innocent little angel. GOD IS THE OWNER OF LIFE nobody takes a life whether by abortion,
murder etc. God calls on us when its time. She was suppose to be happily opening presents @ Christmas like every 2 yr old and smiling ever so happy. Do you who calls themselves grandmother,step sister etc. regret what you all did. I THINK NOT!! OR SHE MIGHT HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE. CPS protects callers and you could have done calls from a pay phone or from an unknown phone. Its BS that they are violent. Thats what cops are for dummies.
colgenos haters

Houston, TX

#21 Dec 26, 2010
melissa and david shouldnt get the death penalty that will be easy way out . let them rotten in jail for the rest of their lives for they could suffer for what they did to their daughter. melissa do u have a heart u come out in the news with no tears for your baby. you say dont abuse or neglect your kids . what did you do to your child. before you give advice take your own advice. god shouldnt give u anymore babies you dont know how to take care of them. their gift from god , you stupid druggie. if you didnt want her why open your damn legs .baby killer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min What I say xoxo 18,402
Irene Mendosa 11 hr leah 3
Robert Martinez 11 hr lol 10
Pan de campo 13 hr sylvia 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
sd county opiate forum 21 hr dizzy 21
san diego black? 21 hr dizzy 9
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••