anna lisa guerra barton

Portland, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2011
I want to know why canuto rey solis has taken such great interest in my divorce, He was in his halliburton work truck with toys in the back bullying me and placing his foot on the breaks. recently i was out with some friends and he kept insulting an officer. I wonder if he feels inportant being friends with a Barton. For ur info the bartons are just middle class like the rest of us and a few like to bully and look down on the poor. Its sad that some people really believe Peter anybodies true friend. And to you Canuto dont judge me you dont have a clue about my life.
anna lisa guerra barton

Portland, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Hey Canutito te debo algo para pagartelo. You are hating on me and my friends for some reason. People usually hate for 2 reasons which of the 2 is it?
El joto de Fidel Everett

Lithonia, GA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Dejame cogerte tu panocha peluda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irma Alaniz 7 min sd citizen 3
Ronnie Lot 13 min Chris 12
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 26 min Anonnn_______--- 333
Monica 37 min Vaquero 21
Janell skonka Sanchez 48 min Mike 24
April STD Sanchez 53 min Chris 8
Ice cream lady 53 min JOEe 5

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages