United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure they will be driving a new car just like all the law suit happy people in SD.
diamantina

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

And good for them. Hope the buy two of the same in two different colors. Y que te cedar a ti what they buy.
wht

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
I'm sure they will be driving a new car just like all the law suit happy people in SD.
The Haciend has gone to sh!t it is not wht it use to be.. Thy hire rejects,n the patients dn't have quality care..The news said it has 50 score in state reviews who wants thier loved ones getting half taken care of...I have heard terrible things tht thy do ..May God have mercy on u ppl..
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

ITS so true they even get money from the poor residents dont even pay for co-pay of the med. son una bola de RATS,they give the families the run around. estas personas son las que estan en la ofecina y el Baker es un girafon larguchento bueno pa chingar en conpania de las viejas se tapan con la misma colcha. but sooner or later the mouse trap will catch u.
sosad1

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

SO TRUE! some of those people that work there are puros low lifes. from the cooks to custodians all the way to the higher up are puro mugrego. you can maybe get a hand full of decent people that work there . my grandfather was there last year all u see is those people texting. so sad, you people need to take care of our old folks, do your jobs!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

sosad1 wrote:
SO TRUE! some of those people that work there are puros low lifes. from the cooks to custodians all the way to the higher up are puro mugrego. you can maybe get a hand full of decent people that work there . my grandfather was there last year all u see is those people texting. so sad, you people need to take care of our old folks, do your jobs!
U r so rite ...
jack

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wat did those people sue for??
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

jack wrote:
wat did those people sue for??
Thy were sued for neglagance ...Go to facebook look for la hacienda go to it n go down the article,n news report r their for the public to view..Kris 6 news put it..
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

todo esto ya tiene mucho tiempo que este lugar no vale madre son buenos no mas pa chingar dinero. poor residents if u have family members complain to the state n let them know the issues or go media about those three RATS that like to cover-up for their shit. if u love ur family members that r at LA HACIENDA nursing home take them home or move to another facility. dont let let take advantage of them cause they also have rights.
my opinion

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

We had our love one there they have gone to heaven, but the staff was great with us (cna, lvn). This ppl do care for the residents not saying all of them but most of them do care. Just my look at the situation
luv

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

my opinion wrote:
We had our love one there they have gone to heaven, but the staff was great with us (cna, lvn). This ppl do care for the residents not saying all of them but most of them do care. Just my look at the situation
I agree,the staff can just do so much....only the good lord knows how long we can stay..if its there time..... NOW IF there is abuse its different
i agree

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I am a former employee and I was very good to the patients. The LVN's and CNA's are good and treat the patient's with respect. I have worked all shifts and never saw any type of abuse or neglect of any kind. I would rather put my family member in that nursing home instead of the others in the area.
Lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

At least they don't steal the patients pain pills
fair and unfair

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

the nurses r nice to the ressients n they do there task right . now for the office personal is a different story they cover there dirty paper work very well if its to there own benefit .el baker no mas no.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Lol wrote:
At least they don't steal the patients pain pills
who does that
Bull

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

i agree wrote:
I am a former employee and I was very good to the patients. The LVN's and CNA's are good and treat the patient's with respect. I have worked all shifts and never saw any type of abuse or neglect of any kind. I would rather put my family member in that nursing home instead of the others in the area.
that place should be burned down. It looks nasty, smells nasty and filthy, I wouldn't put my loved one on there even if it was free.
Bull

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

I meant in there. Grooosss!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Diego Discussions

Search the San Diego Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why is It San Diego targeted in Cancer 46 min La Ley 9
Who is a single Perez? Preferably a guy 1 hr Just asking 1
selling tab 5 1 hr Give me info 4
shrek from sd 1 hr I know who 6
Opiates & Other Drugs in the San Diego Beach Area 1 hr Wow 15
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr I miss u so much 20,392
why the Fu** 6 hr wth 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••