anything new?
bam

Alice, TX

#2 Aug 8, 2012
they have a good team this year!
pookie

Alice, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2012
i thnk the strongest ppl is the girls they actaully mad it to regionals wit the team they got now they should make it to state! any favorites on the team? comment
da killerr

Alice, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2012
at our first meet on satruday out of the girls ayla got the highest place cming home with a medal followd by laura T. and in the guys david the killer cadena got the highest place.
lol

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Shut da hell up david lol
senior girls

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Thanks and yea we are gonna be strong this year. The Boyd will do good also. I do wanna say that we have a freshman girl that is petite but has a good strive on getting good times. In practice she keeps up with us and even out runs some seniors. Just wanna say and mention that she is doing real good and following the foot steps of her brothers. Keep it up Antonio and Michael's sister
Sdv

Skidmore, TX

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Proud of both teams! It's the first meet all did good. David get a life all you do is run. Stop posting about yourself here on this site. Remember people can be cruel. If you are looking for a pat on the back or some kind of recognition share your 16th place medal with your parents! In the girls team we run together and so should you. Stop bragging you haven't earned those rights yet.
da killerr

Alice, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2012
im recognizing the whole team
Sdv

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Go back and RE-READ your first post because you sure are NOT recognizing the entire team you just want everyone to know you had the best time! In the future keep Cross Country off Topix. It's a sport that always flies under the radar.
da killer

Alice, TX

#10 Aug 20, 2012
your saying cross country isnt important?
Vaqueros moms
#11 Aug 20, 2012
well goodluck to the sd cross country team years back the team went up to state maybe they go back again just keep running never say you cant work hard as a team.
Vaqueros

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2012
I agree wit sdv!!! Well n da part that both teams r good...n I know we'll make it far n every sport this yr..Great Job Seniors,give it ur all since its ur last ye
meek

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 23, 2012
This is the dumbest topix ever,blah blah blahhh l,ao
whaaat

Rockport, TX

#14 Sep 8, 2012
howd this meet turn out?>
fyi

Alice, TX

#15 Sep 9, 2012
???
sdv

Alice, TX

#16 Sep 9, 2012
good luck team members
vaqueros

Rockport, TX

#17 Sep 10, 2012
how did they do in fal?
true

Rockport, TX

#18 Sep 10, 2012
they dot recognize them whtsoevr
vinnie

Alice, TX

#19 Sep 10, 2012
best of luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New chief of police 4 hr sdresident 48
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 5 hr AcheronStysius 290
Devin Martinez LA PUTONA 15 hr Alice 19
Polo gonzalez Sun Lol 10
salarzar apt Jul 23 loltrue 3
Ehsha Jul 22 zxc 2
Cynthia Martinez got raided Jul 22 el chapo 9

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance