Ex Driver

Alice, TX

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Too ex driver wrote:
I'll tell her you asking for her
I mentioned her because she rendered great service. Just wanted to compliment her.
HIM

United States

#25 Jul 30, 2012
Wut about Armando???
its true

Alice, TX

#26 Jul 30, 2012
Ex Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
I mentioned her because she rendered great service. Just wanted to compliment her.
well i hear she can give a hell of a blow for five bucks
fairness

United States

#27 Jul 31, 2012
They have thier moments. Ive had great food there amd ive had not such great food there just like everyother place.
Shush

Rockport, TX

#31 Aug 6, 2012
Curious wrote:
Carlos is not married, but Peter I think is.
Yea he is engaged
Shush

Rockport, TX

#32 Aug 6, 2012
sd customer wrote:
All the male workers did it with the waiters.....all of them
No peter is engaged and would never do that!
stupid bitchezzz

Portland, TX

#33 Aug 6, 2012
can in get a piece of Armando.
HIM

United States

#34 Aug 6, 2012
Shush wrote:
<quoted text>
No peter is engaged and would never do that!
they do.....they sleep with customers and the people they work with..whole sd knows
yeah yeah

Houston, TX

#35 Aug 8, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
You make no sense...you are probably from out of town and dont care....the fact is that we as taxpayers must look out for our community...we must strive to improve our surroundings for our future leaders...our kids. They deserve to have somewhere to hang-out with friends and enjoy their summers.
let them hang out at your house Taxpayer. i'd much rather have truckers park there than having kids park there just waiting to cause trouble.
yeah yeah

Houston, TX

#36 Aug 8, 2012
sd4life wrote:
<quoted text>
What we as taxpayers should do is worry about getting the roads fixed not about who parks to eat at a park if you don't know how hard oilfield truckers work then next time when you are driving stop and turn your car off and push to your destination thank you!!!!!
well said. Taxpayer is an idiot!
SDVD

Houston, TX

#37 Aug 24, 2012
I would love to get a oice of carlos
Yes

United States

#38 Sep 11, 2012
Hot girls
Eww

United States

#39 Sep 22, 2012
Must be blind!
funny

Houston, TX

#40 Sep 22, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
I have had it with the 18 wheel trucks taking over the park...it looks awful..it needed work before jalicience opened but now that they use it as their parking, it looks worse...county and city officials are you all ever going to address this issue?? Our kids still use this park eventhough it has been neglected...c'mon people our kids deserve these basketball courts updated...jalicience needs to approached I am sure they can pitch in and help.
Stupid ass! if it wasnt for truck drivers you'd have no fuel for your stinkin vehicle, no beer to get your fat ass drunk on the weekends, no food to maintain your fat ass either. You complain about truck drivers taking over a park that should honestly be turned into a large parking area for the restaurant and the court house. It is a bad move to block off parking for truck drivers. they are what keep the country going. Taxpayer you should really think things though before you post.
taxpayer2

United States

#41 Sep 26, 2012
I bet these truck drivers dont do that in alice, of course not, they respect. You cant make them out more important that other people, the guy picking up the trash is just as important, without him you'd stink worse. Its wrong to park up there in the park, its tearing up the little grass there was and shows no respect for city/county property. Every job has its pros and cons and if you cant handle the cons then get another job. This forum was on jalisience. People who complain seem to find something wrong with every eating place, servers and food. You can put something positive instead of commenting negative. If you dont like the food there, DONT EAT THERE. Some of you people can have your own soap opera with all the drama you dish out.
SD resident

United States

#42 Sep 26, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid ass! if it wasnt for truck drivers you'd have no fuel for your stinkin vehicle, no beer to get your fat ass drunk on the weekends, no food to maintain your fat ass either. You complain about truck drivers taking over a park that should honestly be turned into a large parking area for the restaurant and the court house. It is a bad move to block off parking for truck drivers. they are what keep the country going. Taxpayer you should really think things though before you post.
I agree. Let the Truckers park at city park and courthouse parking lot. It's not like if the Truckers are parked there 24/7. Besides, if the city starts treating customers like this well guess what, Truckers will just take their business elsewhere...like another town. Then will come a trickle affect. Is this what our city council wants?? Our town is not exactly Booming like it should be (considering all the oil field business that goes by here). Ooh never mind I just answered my own question- keyword here is " goes by here"! Our town is simply not appealing or welcoming to out of towners. Something needs to be done. Business owners like Lopez store, Jalicense, and the Courthouse should petition so that the "No Parking" signs get removed.
Going Going Gone

United States

#43 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah! Don't let San Diego become another Corpus. Corpus has not moved forward whatsoever! It takes 1 step forward and 3 back. Sad but true! The " No Parking" signs are very unwelcoming to everyone. Truck Drivers travel for many miles and need a place to stop, eat & rest. These same truck Drivers will relay what's happening in San Diego. People talk!! Once the Tex Best opens on Hwy 44 & 281 watch out San Diego!
And

Portland, TX

#44 Sep 26, 2012
So?
misinformed ppls

Alice, TX

#45 Sep 26, 2012
You break the law you pay the price. Common look at the facts, for every truck driver that stops there are 25 people inside Jalisience. They aint gonna broke because truckes stop there. For your information if you dont live here, our street are all torn up and we dont need 18 wheelers breaking our roads anymore than what they are. Why isnt alice full of these trucks by the Jalisience there or dairy burger or macdonalds? Why because they get cited thats why and they dont break the law there. You want the real business of oil field then built a hotel and another restaurant on the west side of town off hwy 44. The store along hwy 44 depend on local people as much as travelers from mexico, they are not going to go broke if truckers dont stop. And like any truck stop, there is a designated area for them to park and guess what, they do it but not here because we have people who care more about the sale of one taco that what our park looks like.
sd4life

Alice, TX

#46 Sep 27, 2012
U r still complaining about the trucks parking at the park from what I can remember the streets were already all torn up before truck started to park there the roads near the church r all torn up and trucks don't go by there so just lay off of the oil field workers all ready and remember while u r at home that oil field working is working away from his family thank u and goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sdisd 1 hr El mero mero 2
onsite 1 hr You know 10
Civic Center San Diego 2 hr Lol 7
Father of the FD thief 6 hr Claudette 9
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) Tue NoEnd House 624
San Diego Tx Streets Tue Joe 16
Best prom dress in San Diego (Apr '17) Tue Janue 8

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance