First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Passing Customer

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
To the owners of that establishment!!!..Put some damn pride in your food..you expect my kid to eat dried out sausage that I probably would throw out to the dogs. If they can't cook it the right way, take it off your menu..and tell your cooks if they can't do their job right and be proud of what comes out of your kitchen, they need another career..your establishment is to sell good food and offer great service..have some pride and I promise, you won't get people like me complaining..
nasty

Alice, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2012
their food is nasty
WOW

Portland, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2012
trust me its better than the nasty food at JERRYS
lol

Alice, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2012
yep its way better than jerry's
Once a costumer

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2012
1.They always get my orders wrong.
2. Potatos are always burn
3 some tacos look like vomit
4. Bacon is the worst thing
I just stayed away from there. Just rather pay little more at text mex.
went once

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Waitress was not good n food was fair, took her awhile to notice we were there. Dnt like being bothered by vendors while eating either. Waitress was pg n her shirt was too short and not well kept.
Lol

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 9, 2012
That's tells u Pete u should be a dick lk when u firsted opened with ur waitresses cuz dey suck all crack heads and tables dirty wtf snapea
Taxpayer

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2012
I have had it with the 18 wheel trucks taking over the park...it looks awful..it needed work before jalicience opened but now that they use it as their parking, it looks worse...county and city officials are you all ever going to address this issue?? Our kids still use this park eventhough it has been neglected...c'mon people our kids deserve these basketball courts updated...jalicience needs to approached I am sure they can pitch in and help.
driver

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2012
We just park to eat at Jalisence,but is rather see all trucks there than all the hoodrats there...if u knew how hard truckers work u would have a lil compasion for them...maybe that's what u use to seeing hootrats or drug dealers
just sayin

Portland, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2012
well better there than off the highway,if they were to park on side of highway we wouldnt be able to see if driving off the side streets.
Taxpayer

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2012
You make no sense...you are probably from out of town and dont care....the fact is that we as taxpayers must look out for our community...we must strive to improve our surroundings for our future leaders...our kids. They deserve to have somewhere to hang-out with friends and enjoy their summers.
mari

Longview, TX

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Well I think that taxpayer is full if it..if these lol hootchies it drug dealers wanna hang out they have a house...why not hang out at home like normal ppl do,instead of looking a free Ho* out there...Ig taxpayer ur out there too or ur kids..
Ex Driver

Alice, TX

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Met a waitress named Jessica awhile back. Haven't seen her in awhile. Does she still work there?
NOPE

Alice, TX

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Ex Driver wrote:
Met a waitress named Jessica awhile back. Haven't seen her in awhile. Does she still work there?
SHE WAS FIRED !!! CAUGHT SENDING N*KED PICS TO PETER AND CARLOS . THE WIE FOUND OUT . THEY WOULD ALSO SCR*W HER IN THE OFFICE AND COOLER. PRETTY SICK
Curious

Arlington, TX

#16 Jul 27, 2012
Carlos is not married, but Peter I think is.
sd customer

United States

#17 Jul 27, 2012
All the male workers did it with the waiters.....all of them
Ex Driver

Alice, TX

#19 Jul 29, 2012
I am from George West.
Lol3

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 29, 2012
Is carlos dating anyone????
Green

Alice, TX

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
I have had it with the 18 wheel trucks taking over the park...it looks awful..it needed work before jalicience opened but now that they use it as their parking, it looks worse...county and city officials are you all ever going to address this issue?? Our kids still use this park eventhough it has been neglected...c'mon people our kids deserve these basketball courts updated...jalicience needs to approached I am sure they can pitch in and help.
They have no where else to park and it's not like they r parked inside the courts get real. That park is un kept and should be fixed up. Truck drivers r just wanting a meal and break not causing any harm to anyone and they park there very temporarily not all day. Come on give them a break.
sd4life

Alice, TX

#23 Jul 29, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
You make no sense...you are probably from out of town and dont care....the fact is that we as taxpayers must look out for our community...we must strive to improve our surroundings for our future leaders...our kids. They deserve to have somewhere to hang-out with friends and enjoy their summers.
What we as taxpayers should do is worry about getting the roads fixed not about who parks to eat at a park if you don't know how hard oilfield truckers work then next time when you are driving stop and turn your car off and push to your destination thank you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica (La Pajara) 49 min Fly Robin fly 2
Gracie Gonzales Delucio Jamariyo Perales 5 hr Tell me about it 12
Tita Martinez vs spencer Braune 5 hr Hater 1
Terry with the Silver Truck Thu Cotton picker 12
Tiffany S Feb 13 Lover 69 7
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) Feb 13 Beekylah354 686
best football players in san diego history (Jul '10) Feb 12 Death dealer 120

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance