joel flores from benavides

Posted in the San Diego Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
misty

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Who knows him I saw him and think he's hotttt but don't know about him???
Jill

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2010
misty wrote:
Who knows him I saw him and think he's hotttt but don't know about him???
I know him very well, he's a great person so stop already cause all ur gonna do is start posting neg stuff..,
summer

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2010
I know him. Run Run far away!!!!! He is a druggie titty baby!!!! he might be hott but loser!!!
Leah

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2010
OMG so true Summer!!!! I know him to LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEE EEEEERRRRRRR!He is a druggie and a big time loser. Can't hold a job down either. Run far away best advise.
not afraid to put my name

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2010
ok they just told me i was posted up on here this os joel i knew i would be slammed on here but hey be nice fine i used drugs been to prison but dont hate on me if i started talking to u and things didnt work out move on dont stay hating me or if i did something to hurt u i apologize...... but please im dying to know who u really r cmon dont hide.... ohh wait thats right u hide ur real name cause u probably did the same thing i did ....i dare u to reveal urself ... and im only responding because they called to tell me i was on here .......but u pathetic non- independent, no car, no job, 4 kids on welfare looking for the next guy to screw to get some kinda of income cause ur ignorant dumb ass dropped out of school and cant qualify to work at dairy quuen.. damm government recipients get a fkn life
ANOLDFRIENDOFURS

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Sep 26, 2010
not afraid to put my name wrote:
ok they just told me i was posted up on here this os joel i knew i would be slammed on here but hey be nice fine i used drugs been to prison but dont hate on me if i started talking to u and things didnt work out move on dont stay hating me or if i did something to hurt u i apologize...... but please im dying to know who u really r cmon dont hide.... ohh wait thats right u hide ur real name cause u probably did the same thing i did ....i dare u to reveal urself ... and im only responding because they called to tell me i was on here .......but u pathetic non- independent, no car, no job, 4 kids on welfare looking for the next guy to screw to get some kinda of income cause ur ignorant dumb ass dropped out of school and cant qualify to work at dairy quuen.. damm government recipients get a fkn life
HEY, I SAW YOU THE OTHER DAY. YOU STILL LOOK HOTT. WANNA F*CK.......
vanessa

Pharr, TX

#7 Sep 26, 2010
Hey so, i know this guy and yeah he is bad but dam he is soooooo hot!!!! I guess you hve to know how to handle guys like this. Dam that ---- is good!!!!
vanessa

Pharr, TX

#8 Sep 26, 2010
I think people should leave him alone. We all have problems!!!!!!
vanessa

Pharr, TX

#9 Sep 26, 2010
who is an old friend?????
another old friend

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Sep 26, 2010
you prolly dont remember me but we used to hang out in kingsville when I was going to college there. I used to live at the university squares. this was back in the day prolly like 92, 93 maybe. eitherway, dont let these ppl get to you. yu are prolly correct about it being someone you were with and then it didnt work out. just a bunch of haters joel. Like vanessa said we all have problems and no one is perfect. we have all partied a little too much one time or another. there is a little bad in everyone so just get over it. anyway keep your head up and f uk all these haters. I myself have plenty and actually Im featured in a few of these topics in here, but Im flattered that ppl have me in there minds and mouth so much. very flattering indeed. eventually it will die down. stay true and HOTT joel!!! an old friend from alice.

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2010
yeah ur right i aint worried .. im in the phone book call me we can catch up i remeber kingville those were the days
another friend

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Sep 27, 2010
I will look you up sometime. Maybe go have a beer or two...
sexy chic

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2010
yeah i agree w u all........ but u have to admit hes hott and sexy ...love his eyes they just say fk me.... vanessa tell me how good is that dk sounds like u know ...... does anyone have his number
star

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2010
i think hes realy sexy just has a bad rep.... but everyman can change with a good women.... joel hang in there and maybe one day u will come across me and i can show u what a real women is........
bitchfromhell

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2010
ohh please u cant change the infamous joel flores hes a player and a cheater with a really good dk and its gets the best of him.....
bena

Lolita, TX

#16 Sep 28, 2010
don't FK with joel!!!!
just wanna know

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2010
damm this must be pretty popular in the sheets whats the deal with this guy... everyone talking about his dk is it that good someone tell me how to find himm curious

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2010
please stop
sonya

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Sep 28, 2010
I bet everyone posting on this thread has done something they are not proud of at least once. I reaaly hate it when ppl single out one person. Like Joel is the only damn man who has cheated or is a so called player. s hit even I have cheated!! I bet half the girls on here commenting on him are not single! lol! Yes he is hott and why hate on him if he a player? I mean shit he has u all wanting his dk what guy isnt gonna give into the temptation!! Joel is only human and no one is perfect, including u all. U all are practially throwing urselves at him so what does that make u all? See, not perfect!! I dont know if Joel is single but if hes not then just quit trying to fk his s hit up. If he is then just ask him out!!! Like he wrote before he is in the book. Joel Im the old friend from before (kingsville) I hope u are doing well. U were always a good guy to me. Take care and if u want I can get this thread deleted. Let me know.
Merry

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2012
He used to bang an OLD, nasty ass lady from Rios. Gross! Hell bang anything with a pulse. This guy is the reason they invented condoms! Stay away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Torres and Joey Rocha 9 min SMH 14
Justice of the Peace #1 32 min Ala Madre 64
Mike 33 min Broski 3
Michelle Lee Vega Got her a** beat 44 min Faker 7
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 8 hr Curtz36 637
Jerry's Diner Nov 19 Noser 5
La blacky veronica rodriguez her 5 kids Nov 12 slowks 4

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance