rosa

United States

#41 Aug 21, 2012
amelia wrote:
<quoted text> todada pendeja, she lacks attention. So pathetic.
stop using other persons names vavosas, pendejas is what ur. pathetic is what u SHIT. n attention is what u never had. Sorry pieces of worthless SCUMS.
rosa

United States

#42 Aug 21, 2012
u know what hijas de pinche perra. chingen toda lo que es un madre. Son un par de COVARDES QUE NO VALEN V*RGA.
feefee

Euless, TX

#43 Aug 22, 2012
Her pan smellz like corn and cheese
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#45 Aug 30, 2012
He got busted again in Freer.
truth be told

Alice, TX

#46 Sep 5, 2012
pissed friend wrote:
How can she cheat on polo with billy... STD!
she not only cheated with billy but with Mente Espinosa
polo

United States

#47 Sep 6, 2012
Dammit people love to make up shyt! Lol a lot of bullshit if u ask me.. just let us live our lives and keep our names out of ur gossip.. I'm moving on so I don't care anymore.. ill always love her but will never get back together so ppl please just let it go.. let us go on with our seperate lives with less drama.. laterzzzz!
friend

United States

#48 Sep 7, 2012
polo wrote:
Dammit people love to make up shyt! Lol a lot of bullshit if u ask me.. just let us live our lives and keep our names out of ur gossip.. I'm moving on so I don't care anymore.. ill always love her but will never get back together so ppl please just let it go.. let us go on with our seperate lives with less drama.. laterzzzz!
i cant believe it just stupidy ur love has ended over nothing that has no meaning . love is what u both had an its beautiful. FOCUS and u know what it means .
to funny

United States

#49 Sep 17, 2012
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text> she not only cheated with billy but with Mente Espinosa
What more do you ppl expect from a h*e like her.. How can she leave her baby for almost a week just to go f*ck a guy? Bad parenting! What a good mother you are junell.. take care of your kid first then you can go f*ck any guy you want.. evryone already knows your just using billy for what he has! Poor billy always getting used by every gurl he goes out with.. he deserves better not trash and sure as hell not sumone who already has a baby..
Random person

United States

#50 Sep 18, 2012
to funny wrote:
<quoted text>
What more do you ppl expect from a h*e like her.. How can she leave her baby for almost a week just to go f*ck a guy? Bad parenting! What a good mother you are junell.. take care of your kid first then you can go f*ck any guy you want.. evryone already knows your just using billy for what he has! Poor billy always getting used by every gurl he goes out with.. he deserves better not trash and sure as hell not sumone who already has a baby..
STFU ALREADY!!!!
heard

United States

#51 Sep 19, 2012
Random person wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ALREADY!!!!
that CPS will be involve poor baby .
curious

Corpus Christi, TX

#52 Sep 19, 2012
Who was watching the baby?
to funny

United States

#53 Sep 19, 2012
curious wrote:
Who was watching the baby?
ur mom
lies

Corpus Christi, TX

#54 Sep 19, 2012
Then the baby would stay with the mother, as long as the child is under adult supervision then their should not be a problem.#tracking? Lmao.
Random person

United States

#55 Sep 19, 2012
heard wrote:
<quoted text> that CPS will be involve poor baby .
Dude please just STFU ALREADY!!! You make no sense and as long as that child is fed, clothed, sheltered, and supervised then everything is okay!! Just mind your own got damn business!!
to funny

United States

#56 Sep 19, 2012
Random person wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude please just STFU ALREADY!!! You make no sense and as long as that child is fed, clothed, sheltered, and supervised then everything is okay!! Just mind your own got damn business!!
the f*cking punk is not polos
stupid

Houston, TX

#57 Sep 19, 2012
to funny wrote:
<quoted text> the f*cking punk is not polos
how do u know is not polos were there when they were humping so stfup.
Random person

Euless, TX

#58 Sep 19, 2012
to funny wrote:
<quoted text> the f*cking punk is not polos
I can't believe you would even dare call a child a punk! You are pathetic! If you have nothing nice to say then STFU and mind your own got damn business!!
i love u

United States

#59 Sep 19, 2012
don,t pay attention to this sh*t. we know that the little angle looks like hes daddy polo. love u sweeties .
to funny

United States

#60 Sep 20, 2012
its billys punk
ur the punk

United States

#61 Sep 20, 2012
to funny wrote:
its billys punk
NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!Its a What-A-Burger baby cause thats where mommie n daddy worked. guess who is the stupid PUNK ur. L.O.L........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Lazo 3 hr Name 2
north side drive by 3 hr lmao 6
Pan de campo Cancelled 3 hr Citizens 1
Nola Morales gets arrested in Alice (Apr '13) 4 hr slowks 37
san diego isd board of directors election 4 hr es verdad 3
la don 4 hr LA DONA 4
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 18,787
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego Jobs

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]