busted

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Saw that white city cop parked at a girls house. Is it ok for them to hang out when they r suppose to b working
xoxo2u

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Who? And who's house
really

Portland, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2012
I imagine that they can take a break/lunch. Hello.....people don't assume the worst all the time.....just cuz he is at someone's home talking to somebody doesn't mean that he is there doing something bad....keep an open mind, people these days always looking to make someone look bad.
oreka

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Call city hall to report it. If he is doing wrong he will get reprimanded.don't put it on topix report it. I swear you are just hating on him.
AGREE

Refugio, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2012
I agree, call the CHIEF, he'll put a stop to it.
Duval

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Don't forget were in Duval everything is legal even crossing cocaine across the border...lmfao
upeoplesukdick

Alice, TX

#7 Aug 12, 2012
Well do something about don't just bark.
shiny fiddle made of gold

San Antonio, TX

#8 Aug 25, 2012
And the other day.. I saw one cop parked in his car breathing .. That's right.. Breathing!!! Should I complain and report that too??..... Geez people!!
wtfl

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2012
shiny fiddle made of gold wrote:
And the other day.. I saw one cop parked in his car breathing .. That's right.. Breathing!!! Should I complain and report that too??..... Geez people!!
YES U RELLY SHOULD ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO DO THAT IN DUVAL COUNTY!...Me aquitas punieta!
Yep

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
wtfl wrote:
<quoted text> YES U RELLY SHOULD ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO DO THAT IN DUVAL COUNTY!...Me aquitas punieta!
Call 911 before he leaves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father of the FD thief 4 hr Classmate 8
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 9 hr NoEnd House 624
San Diego Tx Streets 10 hr Joe 16
Bigfoot sighting near Dix & Victoria St. (Oct '14) 12 hr Jessica 8
Best prom dress in San Diego (Apr '17) 12 hr Janue 8
Janell sanchez Oct 15 princess 6
Saul contreras Oct 14 curious 12

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance