where is she

Alice, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2012
where is this chic at, i just found out this stupid B*tch went out with my husband. OMG i am so pIssed off. you know what keep him i now that i know you went out with him i don't want him. i hear you carry around STD's yuk hell no. i am not even going back to that thing. i can't believe he even F**ked u!!! i hate him!!!! i guess i can't be mad you christina since wH0res don't know anybetter. whatever i'm out of this site. keep him hoe.
dang

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Mar 14, 2012
she moved to SA. seems like she turned to sh*t. she used to be so in love with albert. she let a few dollars go to her head.
from what i hear

Alice, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2012
no from what i hear she has always played albert, and the sorry thing is that he knows. she's a bisexual wh*re. albert should do his own thing too! her and her fake a$$ tits she thinks she looks good, haha she looks stupid. even thou she moved to SA that still does not stop her from screwing other ppl here or in alice. she's got her regulars just like a wh*re.
this chic is a

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Mar 19, 2012
lmfao with this chic, i laugh when i see her around. she really is a hugh sl*t. i'm with you girl she is and has been around so sad for her family. we can't help everybody you know. her daughter is headed the same path as the mother. ashamed on you christina u should pay more attention on your kids than on other dudes and chics...haha
Slut killer

Alice, TX

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Isn't she already a grandmother he daughter is pregnant right???
funny

Alice, TX

#7 Jul 2, 2012
of course she has to be a grandmother.... b***h started having kids when she was 13-14,....sad!!!!!
i haven't seen this w***e but my friend told me she called him last week when she was in town.
humm thats all he told me, i wonder if they hooked up. whatever that's not my buss!!!!!!!
let her husband worry about that h0e....
my friend told me that it was her oldest son wife that is having a kid. anyways that old goat thinks she looks good, you know she's not even close to that. i saw her pic on my friends facebook and yuk!!!! i'll pass...fake bobbies!!!!!.....hehe..stomach work.....
LMAO

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2012
Her daughter is pregnant too"........typical
wheres this b at

Alice, TX

#9 Oct 8, 2012
hey fake a$$ b***ch come out from where u at! wanna do my man an run. i left his a&& cause of you but not before he told me how sucky you were in bed, you can keep him....that's probably why your husband cheats on you!!!
you think your Bada$$ posting pic on your facebook, you think you got friends i post and she replys using my friend facebook........lmfao....ha think again....it's just pics of her and her dolly parton tits.....how fake!!!!.... lmfao....and no i am not jealous they just look really fake...pics of her and him yeah your the only one. really this chic is not all there. she's a retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy (jrd) & Juanita Gonzalez or Trevino 58 min san deigo tx 5
re-marriage? 7 hr god bless 26
janie gonzalez 8 hr curious 4
Wicha 13 hr wicha 2
Belen and Louie 13 hr Everett 24
more raids Thu lamania 14
where's jaysie Wed friend 1
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web