Coach purses
Seller

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I have some coach purses that I need to get rid of. They are all authentic, no stains, and no tears. All are $100. Let me know if you want any pics by leaving your email. Thanks :)
missss

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Hi i would like to see pics but dont really want to post mt email on here how else can i see them
True

Alice, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Me too
Seller

Lithonia, GA

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Sorry I already sold them all :)
None

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Are they stolen purses? Because mine was stolen.
Seller

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Ugh Nuh! I have no intensions in stealing. None the less to even think of it sweetie... These were bought not stolen sorry
None

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
just thought I would throw it out there. Maybe somebody would know something. Other ppl I know had theirs stolen too. Thought maybe sd rats went high tech started posting online.
Happy1

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Cant stand it when low life druggies go around stealing hard working peoples property.
very interested

Alice, TX

#9 Sep 21, 2012
ive been really wanting a coach purse but they r kind of pricey so i am very interested in seeing what u have please send pics to [email protected] I have the money if i like them
Dehl

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2012
send me the pics.interested [email protected]
Lol

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2012
I buy my coach purses for 100$ at the coach store at the outlets in Mercedes tx
Very interested

Haslet, TX

#12 Sep 24, 2012
To seller so are u going to send the pics or not so I can take my business some where else
Seller

Lithonia, GA

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Very interested wrote:
To seller so are u going to send the pics or not so I can take my business some where else
I already sold all 9 of my coach purses as mentioned days ago on the post!!! Geez... u don't have to come out so rude when I liberately stated "ALREADY SOLD ALL PURSES!"
Wuz Wndrng

Kansas City, MO

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Will u let us know if & when u get any Louie Vitton purses/ wallets.. Very intrstd, thnx.
Seller

Lithonia, GA

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Wuz Wndrng wrote:
Will u let us know if & when u get any Louie Vitton purses/ wallets.. Very intrstd, thnx.
That brand I don't buy for the reason that I don't know how to tell if there authentic or not. The only thing I buy are coach purses where I know they are authentic cuz they come straight from the coach store in the palmera mall or outlets. And believe me even if there from the outlets I do not waste $100 on my purses. That price will get you possibly a small bag. The bags I sold were like diaper bag big n large. My friend does buy that brand so I will let her know n tell her to post here if she decides to sell.
Lol

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Who's selling pots for thur night game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry's Diner 11 hr Noser 5
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) Nov 16 Owen 635
La blacky veronica rodriguez her 5 kids Nov 12 slowks 4
terry m gonzalez Nov 2 ReneH 6
plastic water bottles left in sun or hot car (Oct '10) Oct 26 Major 29
Father of the FD thief Oct 25 Sdisd 10
Feature Points Referral Code 52902 | Post yours! Oct 25 Matthew52902 1

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance