Freer

Dallas, TX

#89 Sep 12, 2011
dummy wrote:
Well if freer is much better than san dieg o uu A ll need better fool ball player ha ha we won
Another SD flunkie!
dummy

United States

#90 Sep 16, 2011
Freer wrote:
<quoted text>Another SD flunkie!
your the flunkie same shit post your name we c whose the flunkie
Soooo

Corpus Christi, TX

#91 Sep 21, 2011
Gracie L Cruz lol fat fat Bicth
Hate it

Corpus Christi, TX

#92 Sep 26, 2011
Freer totally sucks i agree and i'm not even from SD...lmao :) so SD do everyone a favor and stop voting for freer people when election comes around...them bastards need to stay out of duval office!!! If not that's why they talked sh*t
Freer

Dallas, TX

#93 May 18, 2012
SD no vale madre
Freer woman

Corpus Christi, TX

#94 May 21, 2012
Omg, I just want to apoligize for the comment this person from Freer started here in San Diego. Big ego, small dick and yes he is probably gay. Sure Freer has a little more to do, but I come to San Diego often and so far the people at the courthouse and businesses are nice. I also noticed that people will treat you how you treat other. Not everyone in Freer is like this idiot racist pig. I do hope they fix your streets, much needed. I just wanted to let it be clear that I'm not a spiteful person as this other Freer person is. Have a day filled with blessings. Stop the Hate!
aabnaamw2

Victoria, TX

#95 Sep 8, 2012
freer is better, school is better, no pot holes, streets are clean.. people are nicer! we have alot of great people here.. I'm not talking trash or anything.. but, look at all the girls who have
gotten pregnant in san diego.. why? because all these girls parents can give two $h!t$ about them. pobresita's! you dont see girls in freer getting pregnant.. we've only had 3 teens get pregnant. but, other then that our town is great! y'all think yall. can talk so much about freer, saying there's weird people or were dirty! tbh, most of these people here are great to get along with.. san Diego is full of a bunch of hateful people.. more druggies, y'all are reppppping something.. ghetto & people over there needa stop depending on mommy & daddy or on your baby daddy & get a real job! go back to school & focus on stuff like that! instead of getting pregnant, leaving kids w/your parents & going out all the time!!! Y'all are a bunch of dead beats! people in SD are all DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!
SD Parent

United States

#96 Sep 9, 2012
Like in any household WE parents can only control so much! Yes teenage pregnancy is a problem but to say the town is ghetto, NO! There is nice ppl in SD and good kids. The problem is that parents have to break the cycle and want more for their kids than what they had.
what up fool !!

United States

#97 Sep 9, 2012
Freer wrote:
When im in SD it feels like Mexico!
then when u in freer u feel like ur in Boys town . Freer not that better then SD never was never will be .
Nope

Alice, TX

#98 Sep 9, 2012
San Diego is far from ghetto. SD is a tight knit community of great people. Yes, we do have some people that portray ghetto style living, but what town doesn't. You can't tell me that every single soul in freer is successful and goes to college. And it's the same everywhere. Open your eyes and look around, people are fleeing small towns like SD and freer to bigger and better opportunities. We shouldn't be putting each others community down, we should make our community better and make it a great place to raise families. The only day we should hate each other is when play freer in football. It's a great rivalry.
bena

Corpus Christi, TX

#99 Sep 10, 2012
My work here is done, bubye now.
Lmfao

Euless, TX

#100 Sep 10, 2012
The only thing freer is good at it sucking di ck
Wtf

Euless, TX

#101 Sep 10, 2012
The topix should be why do Mexican want to talk like white people (freer) Lmfao
i think

Corpus Christi, TX

#102 Sep 10, 2012
The topic should be why don't people in San Diego have anything better to do then think about Freer all day long and compare themselves to it. The best complement is how much time you spend worry about it!
omg

Corpus Christi, TX

#103 Sep 10, 2012
Enough already, this is childish.
real talk

Corpus Christi, TX

#104 Sep 22, 2012
if you think sd people are crazy by killing each other and shit well what about that guy that stabbed his own wife about 2o times and the kid that shot another kid??? i dont care if this is offensive,its the truth.. and funny how freer has that same come back with sd having std's for over 5 years already, when freer people have sex with there own cousins and shit pretty sick shit if you ask me.
oh yah

Bishop, TX

#105 Sep 22, 2012
Freer wrote:
<quoted text>Bunch of drugistas, rapers and murderers!
you have that every where you shoud all take a little pride in where you live and not bring down any one if you dont want to be brought down. we all have good things and bad things but we work around it and try to make the bad a little better; and the good much better. teachers can oly teach its up to kids to want to learn and that is everywhere. sure we need inprovement but so do you. look around and you will see that we all have to improve but to ;many are to blame ,its with the leaders of our areas that need to work on this.
oh yah

Bishop, TX

#106 Sep 22, 2012
aabnaamw2 wrote:
freer is better, school is better, no pot holes, streets are clean.. people are nicer! we have alot of great people here.. I'm not talking trash or anything.. but, look at all the girls who have
gotten pregnant in san diego.. why? because all these girls parents can give two $h!t$ about them. pobresita's! you dont see girls in freer getting pregnant.. we've only had 3 teens get pregnant. but, other then that our town is great! y'all think yall. can talk so much about freer, saying there's weird people or were dirty! tbh, most of these people here are great to get along with.. san Diego is full of a bunch of hateful people.. more druggies, y'all are reppppping something.. ghetto & people over there needa stop depending on mommy & daddy or on your baby daddy & get a real job! go back to school & focus on stuff like that! instead of getting pregnant, leaving kids w/your parents & going out all the time!!! Y'all are a bunch of dead beats! people in SD are all DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!
speak for yourself and maybe after that you may have a little and i mean a little room left to speak about others. you must live around a very unhappy family to talk like this because happy people only live around happy feelings not the feelings you have.
oh yah

Bishop, TX

#107 Sep 22, 2012
i think wrote:
The topic should be why don't people in San Diego have anything better to do then think about Freer all day long and compare themselves to it. The best complement is how much time you spend worry about it!
look who started the talking and then voice what you think
benavides

Dallas, TX

#108 Sep 22, 2012
Stop starting shit as usual just cause your from a ghost town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Babysitter 1 hr No shame 3
Oilfield layoffs 3 hr Just Thinking 8
Church 6 hr Ask a Mexican 12
zds 6 hr yoy 1
go to bed 6 hr yoy 1
there is no where to hide in la Rosita 11 hr residence 1
holy crap 12 hr dear 16
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web