que paso vaqueros
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
el jefe de NFL

Andrews, TX

#1 Nov 27, 2012
No que Luis era chingon? No que Luis ganava solo? Eso Les pasa por dando muncha fama a UN chavalo nomas. En ves de decier que se aventaron todos lis vaqueros. No Luis esto, Luis otro. Ves lo que paso por no apoyar a todos juntos. Se les yebo a la chingada
Mira

Alice, TX

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Pos te digo Ina cosa Luis corio pot 368 yardas y 4 tuch downs tu Estes nojado porqe tu chavalo o Hugo Luis Es el mero mero ariba Luis lol any ways Luis is the best San Diego football play and will all ways will be to bad he is a sr this year cuz the vaqueros are going to need lots of help if they want to win at lest one game
again

Alice, TX

#3 Nov 27, 2012
el jefe de NFL wrote:
No que Luis era chingon? No que Luis ganava solo? Eso Les pasa por dando muncha fama a UN chavalo nomas. En ves de decier que se aventaron todos lis vaqueros. No Luis esto, Luis otro. Ves lo que paso por no apoyar a todos juntos. Se les yebo a la chingada
you guys are still with the Vaqueros, dang get over it. they lost so they lost. get over it people.they all did great and you are right one person doesn't make a team it takes all the team. I agree with you. But stop putting the Vaqueros down.
Sdv

Alice, TX

#4 Nov 27, 2012
again wrote:
<quoted text>you guys are still with the Vaqueros, dang get over it. they lost so they lost. get over it people.they all did great and you are right one person doesn't make a team it takes all the team. I agree with you. But stop putting the Vaqueros down.
but that team needs a caption right and who do u think that is?????? Ummm the one and only best running back Sam Diego will ever have guess the big bad L-Train
el jefe de NFL

Andrews, TX

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Mira wrote:
Pos te digo Ina cosa Luis corio pot 368 yardas y 4 tuch downs tu Estes nojado porqe tu chavalo o Hugo Luis Es el mero mero ariba Luis lol any ways Luis is the best San Diego football play and will all ways will be to bad he is a sr this year cuz the vaqueros are going to need lots of help if they want to win at lest one game
Al Bundy coreo 4 touchdowns in one game y que? No seyas mamon wey Luis era nomas UN pedasito todos Los otros chavalos eran querda tambien.
Soso

Alice, TX

#6 Nov 27, 2012
el jefe de NFL wrote:
<quoted text> Al Bundy coreo 4 touchdowns in one game y que? No seyas mamon wey Luis era nomas UN pedasito todos Los otros chavalos eran querda tambien.
los otros estaban masomenos el numero 4 y el 6 y el 15 y el 55 57 esos son cuerdas el semental is Es Luis
help

Alice, TX

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Que paso?? Que no, que no!!
el jefe de NFL

Andrews, TX

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Soso wrote:
<quoted text>los otros estaban masomenos el numero 4 y el 6 y el 15 y el 55 57 esos son cuerdas el semental is Es Luis
asi me gusta que le den fama a Los otros pobre chavalos tambien
ppl ppl

Denver, CO

#9 Nov 27, 2012
El so called el jefe de NFL que tanto pinche enbidia te trais con Luis u kno he's a damn good player n will get somewhere where ur not jst hidin behind ur damn computer talkn shit Luis is a good kid leave him alone alrdy its ppl like u that really need help putting an innocent kid down he made San Diego proud your probably out there selling drugs to make a livin while Luis will succeed in life ppl like u is y he's still standing tall..to all thr VAQUEROS boys Good. season n calling ur self el jefe lmfffaaoooo u sound sooo pathetic...oone proud luis fan...
Cool

Alice, TX

#10 Nov 27, 2012
ppl ppl wrote:
El so called el jefe de NFL que tanto pinche enbidia te trais con Luis u kno he's a damn good player n will get somewhere where ur not jst hidin behind ur damn computer talkn shit Luis is a good kid leave him alone alrdy its ppl like u that really need help putting an innocent kid down he made San Diego proud your probably out there selling drugs to make a livin while Luis will succeed in life ppl like u is y he's still standing tall..to all thr VAQUEROS boys Good. season n calling ur self el jefe lmfffaaoooo u sound sooo pathetic...oone proud luis fan...
one Luis fan to a next well said
Fan

Portland, TX

#11 Nov 28, 2012
ppl ppl wrote:
well said !!!!
Fuel girl

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Stfu loser.. What the hell have you ever done good in your life time... How could you ever talk about these boys.. These kids go to school together.. How r these boys any diffent from you or your children?? We are very proud of Lois and the rest of the players. Come on loser these are kids your talking about they had an amazing season... We should be proud of How far they went... What you need to do is clean ur house do somthing good for a change.. Your proly just a lazy fuck waiting on your wife's check to buy your alcohol.. And writing in Spanish, sir what are you saying.. So before u go talking about these boys.. Clean up ur act... If my son was playing high school ball I would dare you to cone tell me to my face... Your just a little botch.
el jefe de NFL

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
I have more money then any of you all will ever see. I own a prominent transportation business and am alcohol free by the way. The moral of this story is quit glorifying one kid when they all deserve recognition. Typical SD implying one is a loser and idolizing one player instead of thanking them all. Come on losers name the rest of the kids too. They deserve recognition. No I am not a jealous parent either im just want to see every one of those kids who worked hard get a thank you too.
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Nov 28, 2012
el jefe de NFL wrote:
I have more money then any of you all will ever see. I own a prominent transportation business and am alcohol free by the way. The moral of this story is quit glorifying one kid when they all deserve recognition. Typical SD implying one is a loser and idolizing one player instead of thanking them all. Come on losers name the rest of the kids too. They deserve recognition. No I am not a jealous parent either im just want to see every one of those kids who worked hard get a thank you too.
Sir, you have the money and a company called your own and you are here degrating young men of a sport that maybe you did not play.If you have all this money maybe you take classes to educate yourself on how you can become a person. it seems you are a very good business man but come one an adult talking about tennagers. who is the immature here. I bet your co-workers would laugh about how you act. Degrating young men. sir with all do respect if you have kids please teach them better standards than your. I agree with you about making one peson better than the others it takes a team, coaching staff etc... But a grown man talking about kids, get real. Stop and think about it that maybe in years to come your kids will be here on this forum about others things other than sports.
Cool

Alice, TX

#17 Nov 28, 2012
el jefe de NFL wrote:
so ur saying the hole team is going to play colleg ball Luis mad history here in San Diego me vale berga what ppl say he is the best and all ways will be
el jefe de NFL

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, you have the money and a company called your own and you are here degrating young men of a sport that maybe you did not play.If you have all this money maybe you take classes to educate yourself on how you can become a person. it seems you are a very good business man but come one an adult talking about tennagers. who is the immature here. I bet your co-workers would laugh about how you act. Degrating young men. sir with all do respect if you have kids please teach them better standards than your. I agree with you about making one peson better than the others it takes a team, coaching staff etc... But a grown man talking about kids, get real. Stop and think about it that maybe in years to come your kids will be here on this forum about others things other than sports.
you are ignorant! I stated that the whole point was to recognize all the players. How is that putting them down, there is a difference but obviously you are to stupid to know that. Im done here GO VAQUEROS!!!! Not just Luis! Ya no seyan mamones, dale gracias a todos Los chavalos! Bye!!!
Cool

Alice, TX

#19 Nov 28, 2012
el jefe de NFL wrote:
<quoted text> you are ignorant! I stated that the whole point was to recognize all the players. How is that putting them down, there is a difference but obviously you are to stupid to know that. Im done here GO VAQUEROS!!!! Not just Luis! Ya no seyan mamones, dale gracias a todos Los chavalos! Bye!!!
lol wow ur feel omega got hurt pinche panson . Lets see when Luis is playing on Sundays ur still going to be it was all the chavalos man this and that Mamon culero
El jefe de nfl

Lockhart, TX

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Sunday's haa!!! The only thing he'll b playing is his dick.
SD Parent

Lockhart, TX

#21 Nov 28, 2012
el jefe de NFL wrote:
As a prominent business man you should know better than to be trashing people on topics. Shame on you!!!! Go back to school and get a refresher coarse on Business Etiquette 101. And in the meanwhile - the Vaqueros played a superb game in NB. Way to go Vaqueros!! YOU ALL made history and have set the bar for the upcoming Vaqueros. GOD bless!
el jefe de NFL

United States

#22 Nov 28, 2012
SD Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
As a prominent business man you should know better than to be trashing people on topics. Shame on you!!!! Go back to school and get a refresher coarse on Business Etiquette 101. And in the meanwhile - the Vaqueros played a superb game in NB. Way to go Vaqueros!! YOU ALL made history and have set the bar for the upcoming Vaqueros. GOD bless!
Now thats the spirit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sdisd 1 hr El mero mero 2
onsite 1 hr You know 10
Civic Center San Diego 2 hr Lol 7
Father of the FD thief 6 hr Claudette 9
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) Tue NoEnd House 624
San Diego Tx Streets Tue Joe 16
Best prom dress in San Diego (Apr '17) Tue Janue 8

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance