Bubba Correa
asdfgh

Alice, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Dude I saw this guy in town the other day. Hadn't seen him in a long time. He looked like he was on something. I had heard that he would do la coca. Even heard that bro might be playing for the other team..gay. I guess, to each his own.
que lastima

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
asdfgh wrote:
Dude I saw this guy in town the other day. Hadn't seen him in a long time. He looked like he was on something. I had heard that he would do la coca. Even heard that bro might be playing for the other team..gay. I guess, to each his own.
waste of such a good looking guy. He is a cutie.
yup

Alice, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Oh yeah he is gay. He got caught with another Guy. And tell me when have u seen him date a girl. Hell Abel Cantu knows him
judge

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2012
He is a disgrace to his family.
asdfgh

Alice, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2012
judge wrote:
Feel sorry for la mama.
Mark

Alice, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Where is he at now so I can see who u all r talking about
Chameleon

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Still here in SD. Lives with mom. Pretending to be straight.
jury

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2013
judge wrote:
y y que chingau les importa. Ya no saben de quien hablar. Con la lengua que no tuberan. The guy does not bother anybody. At least knows how to greet people. Just look at it this way in every family there is somebody who is either gay, les, or bi. You dont know whats coming up the pipes with grandkids and greatgrandkids so stop talking. Even in our ancestors there might have been. so live and let live. I have seen him and always greets very friendly person.
right

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2013
jury wrote:
<quoted text>y y que chingau les importa. Ya no saben de quien hablar. Con la lengua que no tuberan. The guy does not bother anybody. At least knows how to greet people. Just look at it this way in every family there is somebody who is either gay, les, or bi. You dont know whats coming up the pipes with grandkids and greatgrandkids so stop talking. Even in our ancestors there might have been. so live and let live. I have seen him and always greets very friendly person.
You are right on that, he is very polite and greets everyone. He is a nice guy.
chuy

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2015
What does he do? I mean what kind of eork does he do?
i love this

United States

#12 Feb 4, 2015
what bubba from ??? the one from jerrys???
caring

Floresville, TX

#13 Jul 2, 2015
Why don't people concentrate on things that are really important in life, like the war we're in, ISIS, politics, world hunger,... He's a good, dear friend who is very polite & well mannered, unlike some of you; & I can vouch for him by saying he definitely has been with girls! Get a real life people & waste your energies on critical issues.
Bubba

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2015
Horses have big shlongs, yummy
si senor

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Jul 5, 2015
He is a cutie and very polite.
Bubba

United States

#16 Jul 5, 2015
I offer my fermuda cheese to all my guests. They love it.
Don Patricio

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 15, 2016
He plays by his own rules. And there aren't many, #1. Live and live.
Look alike

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2016
que lastima wrote:
<quoted text>
waste of such a good looking guy. He is a cutie.
Reminds me of Reno Perez!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jovanna tovar 6 hr Dammmm 15
City Administrator plans to abolish Police Dept. 11 hr I know why 13
!!!Maggots in the rice at jalisciense!!!! 16 hr Mohamad 3
City or Duval Inmates the City Park Church need... 21 hr People 14
mari vega Sat Lmao 15
gg Sat Worried 3
Lupe s Sat Always 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages