First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eskeleto

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Is it true there was a bug in the food.. I didn't get to see the news.
SDV1

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Yes but it was in the cereal amd it was the the factory falt not the school

Alice, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Yes
elma

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Its always happend. Just finally got reported the rt ppl.bread has mold
Stfu

Alice, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2012
elma wrote:
Its always happend. Just finally got reported the rt ppl.bread has mold
Ur pan has mold
Wow

Alice, TX

#6 Sep 1, 2012
People there is no mold in the bread, it's always San Diego bringing down San Diego, grow up already!
Facts

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Wow wrote:
People there is no mold in the bread, it's always San Diego bringing down San Diego, grow up already!
So true San Diego brings San Diego down
school

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Yep there was mold on the bread and maybe a bug or two but why make a big deal about it when it is free tell ur kids to tell the adults and get some more or better yet pack a lunch for your kid and feed them breakfast at home like alot of parents do
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Sep 1, 2012
why do some people complain about everything. things happen it wasn't on purpose. Go help out so you know what it is like to work at a school most of u justed wanted to get rid of your kids couldn't wait for school to start.
Lone star

Euless, TX

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Or r u the mom that parties to hard night before so grandma has to take ur kids to school. But a tiny prob occurs n u make a big deal.
ALWAYS BITCHING

Mccoy, CO

#11 Sep 2, 2012
school wrote:
Yep there was mold on the bread and maybe a bug or two but why make a big deal about it when it is free tell ur kids to tell the adults and get some more or better yet pack a lunch for your kid and feed them breakfast at home like alot of parents do
ur right cereals come already packed but hey get ur ass up from the computer go apply at school and u will see we go by guiedelines not that u care u just move yall big mouth JUST CAUSE ITS FREE ITS NOT BAD....
lol

El Monte, CA

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Its true about the bread had mold, the school should not give our kids food for last year.Then our kids are going to get sick cause of the food.Or even get something bad.Its not that we are putting down sd but they should not be giving our kids stuff like that.
DUM

Mccoy, CO

#13 Sep 2, 2012
lol wrote:
Its true about the bread had mold, the school should not give our kids food for last year.Then our kids are going to get sick cause of the food.Or even get something bad.Its not that we are putting down sd but they should not be giving our kids stuff like that.
BELIEVE me i understand you,but have you gone and bought bread taken it home and its green and its not even out dated,i myself don,t want kids eating molded bread but nobody is perfect ppl tend to do mistakes just give the workers a break.
Greedy

Euless, TX

#14 Sep 2, 2012
The puppets r cutting corners when it comes to the kids it's time to gett rid off them bad a/c bad food teachers r quitting no bus drivers no main thence department what's next nacho got a $4500 dollar raise
Stfu

Euless, TX

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Who r the puppets
SDforU

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 2, 2012
I called to the talk to Dr. S and he is never in so where in the hell is he at all the time and he never returns phone calls what us he to good for us
Whatever

Euless, TX

#17 Sep 6, 2012
SDforU wrote:
I called to the talk to Dr. S and he is never in so where in the hell is he at all the time and he never returns phone calls what us he to good for us
For u lol thats why he leaves he doesn't want to talk to little bi tches like u lol
Greedy

Alice, TX

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Inspectors might close cafeteria because there is no hot water they have one day to fix it nacho is going to football game and is getting $200 for fuel and meals what a joke
FYI

Euless, TX

#19 Sep 7, 2012
You must get your info from an inside leak! The biggest problem the district has are all those kids from Collins that get bused to Jr. High or High School because their parents work there!! What a distraction. Aren't they still clocked in? Like Mandy Chapa taking a break with his Wife at the Library and at 3:30 the kids are running around the Library! Only in SD...all these teacher/parents NEED to make other arrangements for there kids. Some are Estella, Rupert, Nita, Ruby Guerra, Elizabeth Lopez, Mandy Chapa, Coach Guerra. Some have more than 1 kid can you imagine 5 kids running around on each campus. Like Nita she has an office job where do her kids go if she has a confidential issue arise? Pay a real babysitter people!
Front desk

Beaumont, TX

#20 Sep 7, 2012
We need to find out which school employees are talking and bad mouthing school district and fire them. Too much gossip from school employees so unprofessional. Please put names of school employees who are gossiping so proper action can b taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 1 hr Manuel c 121
JoAngela 1 hr Open your eyes 4
Mari Pena & her so called miracle diet's 2 hr Lover 15
Tonight 2 hr Wondering 3
ist been 10 yrs that hey found AIDS in san dieg... (Jan '11) 9 hr loosers 7
dix Sat ala 1
eloy lazo Sat haha 5
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web