hi again y delete truth hurts!!!!

Posted in the San Diego Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pretty

Alice, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Y delete?? So Laura wats up? U no who this is !!
wattt

Alice, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2012
pretty wrote:
Y delete?? So Laura wats up? U no who this is !!
wat u want,? Wats up. Dnt u have anything better to do
hello

El Monte, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2012
wat laura?
pretty

Alice, TX

#5 Sep 26, 2012
hello wrote:
wat laura?
Laura Gonzales .
rainbow

Alice, TX

#6 Sep 26, 2012
pretty wrote:
<quoted text>Laura Gonzales .
hi Laura I been thinking about u.. Hope your doing ok . Tell kids I said hi..
mee

Alice, TX

#7 Sep 26, 2012
tease wrote:
<quoted text>bi##h dnt hate I no where her heart is. Nnit didn't take long for get to no it. I'm in her heart always lmfao so honey there's no room for u,!!!
yea I no where her heart ids here with me dumb a## I should no im her chic so f### off
lmfao

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Sep 26, 2012
laura has more than one chic!!! so if you think youre the only one you are crazy!! she will never be faithful lmfao.....
truth

Alice, TX

#9 Sep 26, 2012
lmfao wrote:
laura has more than one chic!!! so if you think youre the only one you are crazy!! she will never be faithful lmfao.....
will as for me faithfulness its nt a big deal lmao but funny how I always see her alone . Now im lmfao
truth

Alice, TX

#10 Sep 26, 2012
lmfao wrote:
u must b one of those chic's !!! Tat mad can't get her for yourself :(
lmfao

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2012
not mad at all i can have her WHENEVER i want...always have and always will....she is just a fone call away and she is always alone...because she knows better!!
okkkk

Alice, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2012
lmfao wrote:
not mad at all i can have her WHENEVER i want...always have and always will....she is just a fone call away and she is alone...because she knows better!!
ok flatter yourself girl all u want sitting there reply fnt mean a thing.
truth

Alice, TX

#13 Sep 26, 2012
lmfao wrote:
not mad at all i can have her WHENEVER i want...always have and always will....she is just a fone call away and she is always alone...because she knows better!!
get over yourself. When u do pick up your (fone) phone ask her who holds her heart b###h !!!go ahead call her!!!
lmfao

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Sep 26, 2012
no need to get upset...LOL...sux to be u right now!! i have no doubt where her heart is! and I mean no doubt!! so the next time she is with you you can make sure its me she is thinking of! hahahahhaaaa
wow

Alice, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2012
lmfao wrote:
no need to get upset...LOL...sux to be u right now!! i have no doubt where her heart is! and I mean no doubt!! so the next time she is with you you can make sure its me she is thinking of! hahahahhaaaa
lmfao whatever b,###h . When u freaking c her again n kiss her reply to me how sweet I taste !!!!!;-)
pretty

Alice, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Laura if u c this topic u will no who I am .. I'm sry for any pain . Just want u to no u still cross my mind.. Hope u r doing ok..
wondering

Alice, TX

#17 Sep 27, 2012
pretty wrote:
Laura if u c this topic u will no who I am .. I'm sry for any pain . Just want u to no u still cross my mind.. Hope u r doing ok..
who the f##,k is this . N yea she's doing good. If u must no
too funny

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2012
well since everyone is so interested in Laura....you can get over it....she is engaged to a beautiful loving girl....ans is very much in love with her so just leave her alone already!
wondering

Alice, TX

#19 Sep 27, 2012
too funny wrote:
well since everyone is so interested in Laura....you can get over it....she is engaged to a beautiful loving girl....ans is very much in love with her so just leave her alone already!
engaged dnt think so. Y get married if u r nt happy n unfaithful
whatever

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2012
She may be with that b*tch but she will nvr be faithful! She may even be engaged but she will nvr be faithfull! Sorry to say laura is a player and will always be a player.
pretty

Alice, TX

#21 Sep 27, 2012
whatever wrote:
She may be with that b*tch but she will nvr be faithful! She may even be engaged but she will nvr be faithfull! Sorry to say laura is a player and will always be a player.
will I can honestly say she was so faithful to me. N would still b here if things were different. So maybe played u !!! But never played me. U must had nt been doing enough;;;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvonne 1 hr No lie 2
David Sanchez beats up Victor galvan 6 hr Lol 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fossilfarts 549
San Diego Opiate Thread (Mar '14) 15 hr Godfreyd 31
talk about ugly 18 hr shrek 1
Who got stabbed 19 hr cake 1
Justin Perez 20 hr who 2
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]