wondering

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2012
any comments?
Wonder Number 2

Palestine, TX

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I heard the high school football player tested positive... Is that true? If so, what did the school do about it?
Confucious

Alice, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Steroids do more harm than good. I have severe asthma, COPD, and emphysema. When I have an excacerbation I have to go to the hospital and get steroid injections. After awhile my breathing gets better and am released, but with a prescription for steroids and am on steroids for 2 sometimes 3 weeks, depending on my breathing. The steroids have ruined my back causing osteoporosis, they have also damaged my adrenal glands and my body does not produce insulin any more, needless to say I have diabetes and Addison's disease. The illnesses that steroids cause are endless. I highly recommend anyone who is on steroids to wean yourself off of them. If you are considering steroids, don't start. The negative effects steroids have on your body will haunt you for the rest of your life. Please consider my advise, don't damage your body.
Wonder No More

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Wonder Number 2 wrote:
I heard the high school football player tested positive... Is that true? If so, what did the school do about it?
Stupid people just trying to start shit. They're are no players who tested positive. People just like to talk and start rumors. No truth to it!
bullcrap

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
This is some bullshyt, there isn't anyone on funkin steriods! What no one can play good or there on "roids" that's the dumbest crap I've heard bunch of funkin haters!
Sdv

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2012
No one is on steroids the kids just do endless hours in weightroom! While you sleep in during the summer.
chill

Portland, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Lmfao TRUST me the guys are on steroids n some do cocaine!!! I know for a FACT... That's all I have to say...
funny

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Lmfao.....the sd football team is.....I mean come on u idiots is true and the school probably knows and keeps theirs mouth shuts......
Mike

Canada

#9 Nov 6, 2012
I was on juice 3 times a week for a month and sudanly I feel tired and I'm having problems with moving my body I feel slow . Any cure for me please
Man up

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Yea bitchs y'all need pay up for the juice!!!!!
Unknown

Haslet, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Mike wrote:
I was on juice 3 times a week for a month and sudanly I feel tired and I'm having problems with moving my body I feel slow . Any cure for me please
When u get on any form of steriods u force ur body to stop or slow the production of ur natural testosterone in ur body the stuff that makes u a man. So with low test in ur body u get weak when u stop taking the juice because ur body is unbalanced hormonally causing ur estrogen levels to rise over ur test levels! U need to get on some natural test boosters or get on some more illegal stuff like nolvadex or climad that naturally raise ur test levels and block gyno, and oh yeah, once ur off ull get bitch tits! Like real women's tits. That's what gyno is. It's an expensive and dangerous thing ur playing with buddy! Good luck!
teammemberfam

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Do something better & go to the school ask if ppl are being tested ...since your so worried !!
& those of u who are being haters to a certain team member go out their & play yourself then c if the team makes it somewhere bitc4
lol

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2012
This goes out to screen name chill if u know for a fact that some do cocaine well u must be there too doing it side by side with them r u probly are the one giving it to them dum f**k!
teammemberfam

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Stupid hating ppl how about u go out there & earn yourself 2,000+ yards & play on the field I bet u would hate ppl to talk bout u to stupid mofo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On site 9 min Hinojosa 4
sdisd 12 min Bam bam Superman 2
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) 4 hr NoEnd House 624
San Diego Tx Streets 5 hr Joe 16
Bigfoot sighting near Dix & Victoria St. (Oct '14) 7 hr Jessica 8
Best prom dress in San Diego (Apr '17) 7 hr Janue 8
Janell sanchez Oct 15 princess 6

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance