Game Over for Duval County 8-Liners

Sep 10, 2012 Full story: KIII 136

It looks like the party is over for 8-liner Game Room operators in Duval County.

Full Story
freedom

United States

#62 Sep 15, 2012
illegal or not wrote:
<quoted text>
with that potty mouth you claim a beautiful family and God. No tienes verguenza muy bonitos modos para tu beautiful family. Just simply say the maquinitas are a waste of money and yes thank God they will be gone.
Oh I guess im the only one that have a pooty mouth then i guess all human in this world have duck tape on their mouth or ala mejor tiene la boca cocida con ilo. have u heard of freedom of speech y verquenza que es now n days. i dont gamble but poor people las que estan enfermas en la jugada.it was nice talking on topix with a NUN.
lmfao

Rayne, LA

#63 Sep 15, 2012
freedom wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I guess im the only one that have a pooty mouth then i guess all human in this world have duck tape on their mouth or ala mejor tiene la boca cocida con ilo. have u heard of freedom of speech y verquenza que es now n days. i dont gamble but poor people las que estan enfermas en la jugada.it was nice talking on topix with a NUN.
hey shyt for brains, how do u feel now that the gamerooms r gana stay open? I told you idiota. Evo f*kn lution..lol too ahaha lol
gamer

Houston, TX

#64 Sep 15, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>hey shyt for brains, how do u feel now that the gamerooms r gana stay open? I told you idiota. Evo f*kn lution..lol too ahaha lol
Oh really all i know is that i dont go gamble anymore since all this shit went down,but i know that the SHERIFF n the LAW enforcement advice all gamerooms owners that it was best for the gamerooms to be shut down by the end of the month for safety of the gamers. now if the gameroom r to continue open n something come down dont blame the sheriff n the law enforcement. so if shit happens who is going to be the idiota n r u going to be able to handle the outcome of the solution. i dont give a shit whether they or open or shut down cause right now ur laughing but when ur lmfao it becomes tears.
really

Alice, TX

#65 Sep 15, 2012
Did they change it and now they are going to let the gamerooms stay open? They need to make up their mind.
cooke

El Monte, CA

#66 Sep 15, 2012
And its because they couldn't shut them down cause they pay taxes. Bullshit. Every body pays taxes. Ain't no one better then no one. Some of u owners at the game rooms flash back. What goes around comes around lmao
abc

Dallas, TX

#67 Sep 15, 2012
This has to be the funniest shit I've read. I'm glad I don't go to gamerooms.
El joto de Fidel Everett

United States

#68 Sep 15, 2012
Cojame Otra vez
wickedtruth

United States

#69 Sep 15, 2012
gamer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really all i know is that i dont go gamble anymore since all this shit went down,but i know that the SHERIFF n the LAW enforcement advice all gamerooms owners that it was best for the gamerooms to be shut down by the end of the month for safety of the gamers. now if the gameroom r to continue open n something come down dont blame the sheriff n the law enforcement. so if shit happens who is going to be the idiota n r u going to be able to handle the outcome of the solution. i dont give a shit whether they or open or shut down cause right now ur laughing but when ur lmfao it becomes tears.
I'm an advocate of fairness, and I heard there r some new regulations for these gamerooms, hope evryone complies.
gamer

United States

#70 Sep 16, 2012
Finally Fidel Everett said the truth if shit falls si se van a cojer al los GAMEROOM OWNERS because its so true what goes around comes around. the shit with taxes paid is no excuse for the gameroom to stay open because this play is against the LAW.n like mentioned everyone of us adults pay taxes. SHERIFF all this gamerooms r cutting u down tu mandas la ley no este pinche jale. I am a gamer close the f*cking strip joint down ya vastante tragaron de la jente como yo semos una vola de pendejos. sheriff u did the right thing as ur duty on passing out those letters to advice that they had to shut down by the 30ths of this month but esta gente son unos BURROS ENPICADOS, all i know is that if shit falls its going to be the gameroom owners fault not urs. i enjoyed gambling but i dont go anymore because ur the sheriff n u know best.
To funny

Euless, TX

#71 Sep 16, 2012
The gamerooms aren't going to
Close lol
not funny

United States

#72 Sep 16, 2012
the gamerooms are bad news for all the stupid ppl
illegal or not

United States

#73 Sep 16, 2012
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I guess im the only one that have a pooty mouth then i guess all human in this world have duck tape on their mouth or ala mejor tiene la boca cocida con ilo. have u heard of freedom of speech y verquenza que es now n days. i dont gamble but poor people las que estan enfermas en la jugada.it was nice talking on topix with a NUN.
well Freedom are you the same person as reality since you answered to my comment to reality? Anyways you need to go back to grammar school cuz you make no sense. Hello, the comment was for the person with all the trash talk saying she had a beautiful family and God with all the cuss words. All low life.
Lol

United States

#74 Sep 16, 2012
Fix the streets that's what they should do with all that money they are getting from the game rooms
R u stupid

Euless, TX

#75 Sep 16, 2012
The city has to fix the streets the money is going to the county moron lol
wickedtruth

Baton Rouge, LA

#76 Sep 16, 2012
illegal or not wrote:
<quoted text>
well Freedom are you the same person as reality since you answered to my comment to reality? Anyways you need to go back to grammar school cuz you make no sense. Hello, the comment was for the person with all the trash talk saying she had a beautiful family and God with all the cuss words. All low life.
its the same stupid byitch posting in different names, she so dumb cuz all her post read the same english and spanish.
wickedtruth

Baton Rouge, LA

#77 Sep 16, 2012
S
gamer wrote:
Finally Fidel Everett said the truth if shit falls si se van a cojer al los GAMEROOM OWNERS because its so true what goes around comes around. the shit with taxes paid is no excuse for the gameroom to stay open because this play is against the LAW.n like mentioned everyone of us adults pay taxes. SHERIFF all this gamerooms r cutting u down tu mandas la ley no este pinche jale. I am a gamer close the f*cking strip joint down ya vastante tragaron de la jente como yo semos una vola de pendejos. sheriff u did the right thing as ur duty on passing out those letters to advice that they had to shut down by the 30ths of this month but esta gente son unos BURROS ENPICADOS, all i know is that if shit falls its going to be the gameroom owners fault not urs. i enjoyed gambling but i dont go anymore because ur the sheriff n u know best.
well he knows best, wasn't he the one that advised the new regulations for these gamerooms to stay open? I'm sure he did and if they all comply no one has too close there doors.
gamer

United States

#78 Sep 17, 2012
wickedtruth wrote:
S <quoted text> well he knows best, wasn't he the one that advised the new regulations for these gamerooms to stay open? I'm sure he did and if they all comply no one has too close there doors.
Well good luck i like to go once in a while n play,but now everything is different close or open doors i will not n lot of people also r not going because we saw the picture clearly n dont want to be around after the end of the month cause SHIT will HAPPEN.
wickedtruth

Dayton, TX

#79 Sep 17, 2012
gamer wrote:
<quoted text> Well good luck i like to go once in a while n play,but now everything is different close or open doors i will not n lot of people also r not going because we saw the picture clearly n dont want to be around after the end of the month cause SHIT will HAPPEN.
well I'm curious, why is sh*t going to happen if the county and the sheriff are approving of the gamerooms to stay open. Didn u say he knows best and upholds the law?
WONDER

Victoria, TX

#80 Sep 17, 2012
lets hope the owners of the gamerooms get their money back that they were taxed? and the machines that have the county audit taggs?
gamer

United States

#81 Sep 17, 2012
To funny wrote:
The gamerooms aren't going to
Close lol
Good for u save ur lol when the law enforcement shut the gamerooms down n u will be detained n will end up in jail n then all gameowners n gamers n employees will be classified as FELONS than u can L.O.L.!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Sanchez beats up Victor galvan 50 min San Diego 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 748
Manuel Alaniz (Junior) Chito's Brother (Nov '10) 2 hr BETO 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 545
what day is parade and santa navidena park Tue mom 1
San Diego Opiate Thread (Mar '14) Mon blues 30
Monica Perez (Feb '14) Nov 23 Nightseeker 30
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News