help please
truth

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2010
I want to know too
Friend

San Diego, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Instructions from Topix.com to remove a forum.
Go to the topic you wish to have removed, right click the blu number to the right of it (number of comments). Choose copy or copy to shortcut.

Go to the bottom of page, below Post Comment. Click on the blue writing that states "Send us your feedback". The appropriate website will configure. From the drop down box choose "Report inappropriate forum post". In the next box, right click then choose Paste. This will give them the exact link you wish to have removed.

You will also need to enter your email address and some type of comment, then hit send. They will remove the forum in the order it was received. Usually 2-4 days.

If you have any problems post the forum on here and I will do it. I think this is a stupid site. I check it regulary to remove the posts that will prpbably hurt somones feelings. Good Luck.
truth

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 4, 2010
I agree with you " friend" o hope this works
Friend

San Diego, CA

#5 Aug 4, 2010
If it does'nt just let me know and I will do it. It usually take a few days but they do remove it.
sd res

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2010
can u please delete the forum that says who is pablo vega
sdv

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 6, 2010
Friend wrote:
If it does'nt just let me know and I will do it. It usually take a few days but they do remove it.
Can you please delete the one that says..who is david garcia?
hey

Victoria, TX

#8 Aug 6, 2010
all you do is click on any comment in the forum you want deleted. click report abuse...then send feedback. it'll tell you which fields are required and you HAVE to put the reason why you want it deleted. it takes a couple of days but it will be gone
SDV

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2010
aT Whut time of day do they delete bcuz I B waiting 4 a wk now "Y NADA."
sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Aug 6, 2010
it wuld b a nice thing to do if u deleted all the ones dat embarass people. lk da ones on fire especialy

its outta hand
sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Aug 6, 2010
sumthing really needs to get dun cuz its hurting people..

try to help delete da ones on fire, an da ones wit alot of comments that r bad N cruel
Joe

Alice, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2010
I'm going to try and delete everything it's easy ....it really hurts what they say about everyone
Peace

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2010
people PLEASE open ur eyes N see Dat life is beautiful.
why cant evry1 fill themselves with peace, love, happiness, N jesus..
we r only here for a certain amount of time N we should make evry second count.
but no topix is more important.
why doez evry1 criticize eachother when we rnt the ones to judge??
its embarassing for people to search sd topix n see what dey see.
thats why dey laugh at us N call us STD!
thats all the topixs r mainly on.

Lets work together an try to remove the forums dat r Cruel to otherz..

come on sd people, arent u tired of shaming r town??

who gives a sh*t whos dating who, and who opens there legs for who, an whos big or small, whos gay or bi, who stabbed who, rivalrys so on so on.
its not our buisness! let them b already.

when some1 dies, that has beem talked bout here on topix, your going to b filld wit guilt n sadness.
N dnt think it cant happen cuz it can... do u really wanna b held responsible?
think bout da concequences , cuz every time u make a inappropriate comment, you risk so much.

wat will u do then?
u dont realize whut u got til its gone.
Sd haz lost people already, n im sure iff dey were alive dey wuld b sad to see wat dey see now.
the place they grew up in, filled wit people hating eachother.

IT seems like topix has become evry1s new obsesion. Lets get real people cuz it will for sure lead to tragedy...
how many people can Sd lose?

If u see a forum that is to its extremes already, help a person out n report it.
take a stand!
b da better person, instead of typing negative comments bout people.

We r blessed to b able to all know 1 another in Sd, cuz if we lived in a bigger place, the prayers an help wont b there for us when we need dem da most...
when u psss sum1 by, smile at dem an say hi.
little things lk dat r what make kindness happen.

So now im asking EVRY 1 IN SD, to help out N remove innappropriate forums.
little gestures make a difference, do it before its to late for sum1.
love

Dallas, TX

#14 Aug 7, 2010
I so agree With "PEACE" I myself have been reporting n their topix still is on. H
When will this site stop!!! Its so cruel n rude. Its so sad to see that our own home town are talking about each other..! If it was up to me I would have this site deleted. But when would that day come?? I ask myself how can so much people have bitterness and be so mean to others, and the sad part is that half of these people really don't know much about these people on topix, they pretty much just write what they HEAR!!! I strongly feel that someone needs to put a end! Before something happens. If we agree to take a stand have this site remove it will change everyone's life.n have things normal again!!!
Peace

Elgin, TX

#15 Aug 7, 2010
You can't remove the site.
but U can help try N remove forums for idiotic people who keep updain dem.

Just plz let's work together to try N make sd clean.
They're children who look on dis site. To see da things dey read is emabrasing !

Let's keep updating dis forum so more people can read, N hopefully take action to help remove the innapropriate forums.
pretty in pink

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2010
what happend to rip marco a. olvera forum? do you know anything about that one?
Peace

Elgin, TX

#17 Aug 7, 2010
If it's not there then it's gone.
n whybin da rite mind would u wanna have 1 bout sum1 passed away.
It's disrespectul to day person, an u know there has to b that one person who will comment sumethimn bad n start a fight in da forum
if it's not here then glad it's gone!
pretty in pink

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 7, 2010
yea me too!! was gonna post a memory like it asked, but guess it's gone!! thanks!
sos

Bellevue, WA

#19 Aug 7, 2010
can you delete what about the cousins orly randy and justin please can you do that for me thanks
Peaches

Alice, TX

#20 Aug 8, 2010
And can you plz delete my cuzin frank Trevino Forum becasue people are just mean all the bad things they say ain't true I kno him very much and he tells me every thing so u kno that stuff ain't true. So can you plz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa nunez 42 min lies 14
tex mex has roaches again 4 hr La cucaracha 2
drugs (synthetic) 8 hr Who 7
Who was that so called preacher at the funeral ... 8 hr Crystal 1
serious talk 9 hr u know it 4
Abigail Villarreal 11 hr san Diego 12
la viuda fea (Apr '14) 11 hr la mera mera 12
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web