greedy collins parr
proud parent

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2012
so tired of this school charging two dollars for everything. two dollars for a picture behind an ugly plastic shower curtin thing and now two dollars for the dance tomorrow. why cant ALL the children be rewarded and go ?
lol

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2012
i know . They nickel and dime everything .
friend

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Its charity for the red cross
lol

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2012
well its nice that it is for a good cause. but think all the good kids should be able to go even if they cant afford the donation. my kid told me kids that cant pay to go will have to do book reports.
SDV

Sinton, TX

#5 Feb 23, 2012
I can understand the concept of raising money for a charity BUT times are really hard right now.

The dollar dance today is only $1, but they will be selling goodies to buy too.

The good kids that didn't have the means to go should get a free pass for good behavior or something.
friend

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Yea that's true think that would of been a good idea Letting every1 take part kids r lil n are gng to feel bad wen they see every1 gng to. Gym n them stayn behind...
Parent

Austin, TX

#7 Feb 23, 2012
OMG. I hate that you all always have something negative to say about our school district. Get your a$$ to work if you can not afford a dollar or stop spending it on drugs and booze. And you people wonder why San Diego is always put down. It is because of people like you that do not contribute and have nothing better to do than to critize. It was a fundraiser and entertainment for our children. Teachers do not need to go out of there way but they do and they do it for our kids and our community; think about that. You are the type of parents that always want more and never give more; the type that have to critize kickball, little league, the community project.
another parent

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Yes I agree totally! I get my ass up and go to work everyday so my kids can have the good things in life and can ask for a dollar whenever they want/need it. A lot parents here in SD are lazy and expect handouts all the time. I understand that people have hard times sometimes, but come on, it's a dollar! One dollar donated to the Red Cross could make your child feel better that they were able to go to the dance and not feel left out. I feel so sorry for the kids whose parents can not afford the feakin dollar!
OHM

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2012
Collins Parr handed the Red Cross a check for over $4600 today. To all the staff, stidents, and parents who were kind enough to overlook their own circumstances and donate, THANK YOU!!!! By helping the Red Cross, you have helped many families in need. Bless you!!
Great job

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2012
OHM wrote:
Collins Parr handed the Red Cross a check for over $4600 today. To all the staff, stidents, and parents who were kind enough to overlook their own circumstances and donate, THANK YOU!!!! By helping the Red Cross, you have helped many families in need. Bless you!!
Whine whine whine. That's all a lot of parents do. If you find everything Collins-Parr is doing as wrong send your kids to private school where you have to PAY and donate your time and money. In other schools, parents would have beeen in charge of the dance and the concession. Parents usually run the games at the school carnivals. Hey CPE try incorporating these whiney parents on your projects so that they can be put to use.
clicky

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Two dollars is easy and quick to earn. Mow a lawn.
JKR

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2012
Great job wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine whine whine. That's all a lot of parents do. If you find everything Collins-Parr is doing as wrong send your kids to private school where you have to PAY and donate your time and money. In other schools, parents would have beeen in charge of the dance and the concession. Parents usually run the games at the school carnivals. Hey CPE try incorporating these whiney parents on your projects so that they can be put to use.
. Even if they were included they'd probably still find something to complain about. Some people are never happy.

Since: Feb 12

Mumbai, India

#13 Feb 24, 2012
Hello there, this is Agate. The concept is really good. I loved to read. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great crypto Ico 1 hr . 2
Wachense andan los Rinches 1 hr Mira 8
Featurepoints referral code 13 hr kasper 3
Terry with the Silver Truck Thu Dingle berries 17
FeaturePoints Referral Codes: 5TP4X6 Thu jacksonrogers 1
Feature Points Hacked Code (Dec '16) Thu philipporter 3
Feature Points Referral / Affiliate Codes Thu philipporter 1

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance