Posted in the San Diego Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
la mera verga de SD

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2012
tati wrote:
Ese viejito de Fidel Everett debe mucho dinero a mucha jente en San Diego. Les da un cheque caliene y los pendejos (yo soy uno)le da dinero. Everett dice es para su cancer (no tiene cancer!!!)----es una mentira. Si tenia cancer he would not be drinking beer and doing la coca......no vale @#$%% ese joto. Dicen quelos Everetts de san diego novalen @#$%------comensando con el joton de fidel. Es ratero y mentiroso. Pobre la hermana con quien el joto vive..........me da lastima.. Las vas a pagar fdel con te mueras.
deja a el novio de el canelo LD Lopez solo
Justice

Lithonia, GA

#3 Aug 16, 2012
When a merchant is written a check that is not covered by sufficient funds, that merchant may contact the appropriate prosecuting authority, typically the District or County Attorneys Office. The worthless check department may attempt to contact you in an effort to collect the check amount plus any additional fines or fees.

If the check is not paid within the required time frame, the prosecutors office will file criminal charges against you and have a warrant issued for your arrest. Once arrested you will have to post a bond or remain incarcerated until completion of your case. You will also have numerous dates that you must attend.
Justice

Lithonia, GA

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Less than $20 Fine of $500
$20-$500 Fine of $2,000 and six months in jail
$500-$1,500 Fine of $4,000 and one year in jail
$1,500-$20,000 Fine of $10,000 and six to twenty-four months in state prison
$20,000-$100,000 Fine of $10,000 and two to ten years in state prison
$200,000 and up Fine of $10,000 and five to ninety years or life in state prison
Lilly

Lithonia, GA

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Have him arrested for theft by check
LD Lopez

Andrews, TX

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Lilly wrote:
Have him arrested for theft by check
No leave him alone he is cute has a small one that makes it hard to suck on but he knows how to use it ;)
LMFAO

Alice, TX

#8 Aug 16, 2012
LD Lopez wrote:
<quoted text> No leave him alone he is cute has a small one that makes it hard to suck on but he knows how to use it ;)
OMG.... LD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?
ya please
#9 Aug 16, 2012
Just tell him you want him. Pobresito! que les ase ese podre senior.
hilarious
#10 Aug 17, 2012
Justice wrote:
When a merchant is written a check that is not covered by sufficient funds, that merchant may contact the appropriate prosecuting authority, typically the District or County Attorneys Office. The worthless check department may attempt to contact you in an effort to collect the check amount plus any additional fines or fees.
If the check is not paid within the required time frame, the prosecutors office will file criminal charges against you and have a warrant issued for your arrest. Once arrested you will have to post a bond or remain incarcerated until completion of your case. You will also have numerous dates that you must attend.
Damn u know this was a f*kn narc who wrote this shyt! Lmao im telling u its true sd sheriff dept and p d get on this bull shyt site lmao do ur damn jobs and stop surfing the web. Hard earned tax payers money! YEAH RIGHT LMFAO
LD Lopez
#11 Aug 17, 2012
ya please wrote:
Just tell him you want him. Pobresito! que les ase ese podre senior.
I do tell him I love him but he just uses me for a piece of a$$. He dosent even kiss me he just sticks it in.
El joto de Fidel Everett

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Cojame Otra vez
LD Lopez

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2012
El joto de Fidel Everett wrote:
Cojame Otra vez
Me gusta cuabdo me la metes a mi fondio.
El joto de Fidel Everett

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2012
me baiser en levrette
El joto de Fidel Everett

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Chupame el chile
lil bird

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2012
I heard ur goes out with werito .
queque

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Who is werito? Which one?
What

United States

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Which wero Martinez cause I heard the same thing
lil bird

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Yea that one .
Really

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Lmfao
proof

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Sep 12, 2012
Wero and this Guy is old news weros an undercover queer
lil bird

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2012
Lol really ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth E 1 hr Gym Rat 2
Denny Destinee Salinas 11 hr Be mad 1
plastic water bottles left in sun or hot car (Oct '10) Sat Kathy 28
Post your FeaturePoints referral code here. (Apr '14) Sat SaucyKingRay 597
Ariel Hinojosa Sat Betty White 2
Party Sat Kopi 16 1
Veronica Rodriguez fat smelly cow drug addict Sat Facts 7

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance