Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,866)

Showing posts 197,301 - 197,320 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And the big lie one more time ! LOLOLOL,Doesn't matter how many times you post the BIG lie the fact remains that I never said that and you are in fact a LIAR ! Prove it or STFU,come on big mouthed drunken LIAR prove it ! Waiting,waiting,waiting.....Zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz LOLOLOLOL
You, I, and Riccardo know that you posted you had the bronze star and that's all that matters. Riccardo said his cousin had the silver, you said so what, I have the bronze. You know it. I know it. LIAR!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Duel gloves wrote:
Do you wear duel gloves # 228251
He speaks with forked tongue.
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, I, and Riccardo know that you posted you had the bronze star and that's all that matters. Riccardo said his cousin had the silver, you said so what, I have the bronze. You know it. I know it. LIAR!
And that proves nothing,LIAR ! Just like that phony DD214 you brag about you phony war hero ! Still the BIG lie,just posted one more time flunky the dog faced drunken polygamy boy ! I wish I had a nickel for every time you've posed the BIG lie,I'd be rich ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,And by the way,I never post to you unless you post to me ! YOU are the one stalking me stupid ! Don't post to me LIAR and I won't post to you ! STOP stalking me LIAR ! But then an honor-less lying alcoholic coward like you can't help yourself ! Try minding your own business and get ON TOPIC you OFF topic dog faced alcoholic polygamy boy !
Luke

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Cool hands Luke, or big hands Luke?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you got a DD214 LIAR,sure you do ! Now go have another drink you drunken,OFF topic LIAR ! Sure you got one flunky the dog faced polygamy boy,sure you do ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Witty.
helms-enator

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Still off topic ! Try reading the title of the thread and then get back to me ! This thread is about Prop 8 being rightfully and Constitutionally being overturned in California ! Not STD's or anything else,especially polygamy ! I wasn't aware that straights are immune from STD's !
YOu know , and I KNow, that that dope etc. ESPECIALLY SPEED AND STEROIDS cause people to turn gay or queer--------ADMIT it, admit that WAY OVER half of the "gay" crowd are lushy smoohsers--its a drug issue--there is no doubt---and its kinda of a civil rights issue--but if drug and alcohol are involved---its not a civil rights issue--their are some non-doper boozer gays---but its less than 20%.Sorry to those people --but the "gay" issue is drug and alcohol issue----the Bi and trans crowd pumped out 300 million babies and raised them etc. and no said nothing until the drug era happened and alot more people became gay due to their drug and alcohol use.
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

helms-enator wrote:
<quoted text> YOu know , and I KNow, that that dope etc. ESPECIALLY SPEED AND STEROIDS cause people to turn gay or queer--------ADMIT it, admit that WAY OVER half of the "gay" crowd are lushy smoohsers--its a drug issue--there is no doubt---and its kinda of a civil rights issue--but if drug and alcohol are involved---its not a civil rights issue--their are some non-doper boozer gays---but its less than 20%.Sorry to those people --but the "gay" issue is drug and alcohol issue----the Bi and trans crowd pumped out 300 million babies and raised them etc. and no said nothing until the drug era happened and alot more people became gay due to their drug and alcohol use.
Hey bone head,people do NOT turn gay stupid ! Being gay is an innate state of being ! Doing drugs will not turn a straight person gay,just as doing drugs will not turn a gay person straight ! And there is just as much drug use among us straight people ! I think it's time for you to seek some good counseling for yourself ! YOU are one step away from whacka doodle do time ! You are funny,I will give you that,just ignorant beyond belief that's all ! Try using a little logic and critical thought next time !
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Witty.
See flunky,I can lie just like you ! Now,don't post to me and I won't post to you ! I promise not to hold my breath though as I don't believe that you have the balls to stop stalking me ! Could be wrong you never know,but I doubt you have the mental discipline to do so ! And do try to stop wasting everybody's time posting OFF topic ! There actually are polygamy threads you know,but I doubt you've ever been to one of them ! ;)
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Thanks for admitting it! Feel better?
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you sre
sre' is that French?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
See flunky,I can lie just like you ! Now,don't post to me and I won't post to you ! I promise not to hold my breath though as I don't believe that you have the balls to stop stalking me ! Could be wrong you never know,but I doubt you have the mental discipline to do so ! And do try to stop wasting everybody's time posting OFF topic ! There actually are polygamy threads you know,but I doubt you've ever been to one of them ! ;)
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.

Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
See flunky,I can lie...
We know, like you did about being a great big war hero with the bronze star.
Bowling gloves

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Bowling gloves do it every time #22268
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I agree with that dummy?
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.

Of course I'm sure you had no idea what you were responding to.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.
Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.
Why are you a hypocrite?
No, Frankie. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.
I posted to $3 Bill to "shuddup you silly jackass". I tell him that every time he posts no matter what he says, it's an inside joke. Make of it what you will but please get a real argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Frankie. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
Why are you so stupid?
Polygamy is relevant in any discussion of marriage equality, why are you so close minded?

Censorship sucks. Especially censorship because you have NO ARGUMENT. Can't rebut an argument? Censor the argument. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Prop 8 of course also discriminated against polygamy. Please don't hog all the victimhood!

And now you clowns tell me prop 8 is off topic. When it applied equally to polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I did. Old SniffButt Bill! aka $3 Bill. aka "Buttboi Billy". Whenever I encounter him I ridicule him. Like you do to everyone straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where you are on topic before complaining about off topic. You are NEVER on topic. You just post angry insults. You are a troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 197,301 - 197,320 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Del Mar Discussions

Search the Del Mar Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Brian_G 4,860
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr sloading 7,817
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
Head Shot Jun '14 Dan 1
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun '14 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Steady as yeah goes 3,765
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at July 13 at 2:55AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Del Mar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Del Mar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••