2010 San Diego Gay Pride Parade and F...

2010 San Diego Gay Pride Parade and Festival Marches On, July 17-18

There are 8 comments on the About.com story from Jul 12, 2010, titled 2010 San Diego Gay Pride Parade and Festival Marches On, July 17-18. In it, About.com reports that:

Let's see, in the coming week or two we have the opening of the Del Mar Races , the concluding weekend of the Over-The-Line tournament , the massive Comic-Con International , and the San Diego Gay Pride Parade and Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

Rollo

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2010
I do not support the gay pride parade. It is a drain on City coffers and is morally offensive to many people (dress and behavior). This was very apparent when video of the parade could not be shown at the Council meeting because its offensive content would violate the broadcast standards of City TV. I don't think sexual choices be put on public display, gay or straight! The fact that members of the Council and the Mayors daughter being gay should not influence the City's sponsorship of this event.
Buck Farak

Glendale, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2010
So Gay!
Robert Burns

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 24, 2010
I am not gay but was in the parade for the first time as an hired piper. (My church, U.C.C., regularly marches in the parade.) Frankly, I could see NO inappropriate dress or behavior anywhere, certainly far less than what I usually find from heterosexuals in the Mardi Gras parades in New Orleans. I was as impressed with the positive vibe and wonderful behavior as I was with the spectacular weather. Rollo, so much addo about nothing.
Asian Twinks

San Marcos, CA

#4 Nov 22, 2010
I am an openly gay young men and I support the gay pride. It is fun to see people of the 3rd sex unite and celebrate the Pride. I know some people dress up offensive, weird or too sexy but I really don't care about it. I became their new friends actually. The only thing that question me is about the participation of the openly gay Priests promoting their Gay Church in Hillcrest area in the Parade. I was shocked to know that the person I've met on A4A and Craiglist are Priests. They have a very provocative pictures in their profiles both A4A, Craigslist and gay.com etc. beside we exchaged nasty pictures as well. We became intimate. Later, I found out that they are in a relationship. Why are they're meeting more & more young guys mostly Asians? Are these priests doing their profession? I think this is promiscuosity and immorale. As if they pride themeselve to be with a young guy half or 3 times older than their ages. I don't know what to say but I start not to trust gay priest anymore? What's the use of preaching the words of God when they themselve showing the world their nasty immorality works. Where is the class? where is the respect? and where is the morale of these Priest?? I don't think I feel comfortable going to a GAy Church when I knew the Priests have multiple partners?
Tinker Bells

San Marcos, CA

#5 Nov 26, 2010
Gay Pride is the day when all the gays, transeuxal, trangender celebrate Unity and equality to all. I support the Gay Pride and Let's celebrate.
Apple Pie

San Marcos, CA

#6 Nov 26, 2010
LGBT pride or gay pride is the concept that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people should be proud of their sexual orientation and gender identity....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride
Funky Monkey

San Marcos, CA

#7 Nov 26, 2010
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.~Lynn Lavner
Rainboy connection

San Marcos, CA

#8 Nov 26, 2010
It's better to like beautiful girls than to be gay" -- Silvio Berlusconi, Italian Prime Minister, speaking about his latest scandal, in which a teenage girl told of the "bunga bunga" orgies she witnessed at his home when she was 17.

"I feel sorry for straight men. The only reason women will have sex with them is that sex is the price they are willing to pay for a relationship with a man, which is what they want." -- Stephen Fry, actor, claims straight women don't really like sex.

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do." -- George W. Bush, writing in his new memoir, Decision Point, that he still feels bad no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Mar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vista Pop Warner treasurer pleads not guilty to... Apr '16 Robless 2
News Two murdered at Texas campsite are from Oceanside (Nov '15) Nov '15 James McMillan 1
News Shooting in Mira Mesa leads to Sorrento Valley ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lolatyou 1
Volcom quarry (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bob 1
News David Ditto claims wife died from fall down sta... (Jan '13) May '15 roniet 21
Baseball anyone? (May '15) May '15 rusty 1
News Court rules against plan to fund convention cen... (Aug '14) Aug '14 WhyCAWhy 1

Del Mar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Mar Mortgages