The Empowering Spirits Foundation: Br...

The Empowering Spirits Foundation: Bridging the gap between the LGBT community and non-LGBT voters

There are 1 comment on the sdgln.com story from Jan 29, 2010, titled The Empowering Spirits Foundation: Bridging the gap between the LGBT community and non-LGBT voters. In it, sdgln.com reports that:

Proposition 8 was certainly a devastating blow to most gays and lesbians, but for A. Latham Staples it was the catalyst for implementing a new approach to reaching the voters who may have voted yes - thus the founding of the Empowering Spirits Foundation, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sdgln.com.

Charles

Wahiawa, HI

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Awesome approach. Finally a gay rights organization that isn't trying to shove it down my throat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Mar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bikes, cars struggle to share Coast Highway Thu Why waste the Money 1
News Climate change rally Tuesday in downtown San Diego Feb 21 The Great White A... 1
News Lips club owner posts video after beating in No... Feb 15 25or6to4 1
News Road rage incident leaves woman in critical con... Jan '17 KRISTI MALONE 1
News Lawsuit: Dude ranch owner asked chef for 'black... Jan '17 ThomasA 2
News San Diego pianist to open concert series Sunday Nov '16 PolakPotrafi 1
News Vista Pop Warner treasurer pleads not guilty to... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Robless 2

Del Mar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Del Mar Mortgages