SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
LIAR

you cant put people in jail for smoking pot in california

stop lying loser
Shock wave

Sierra Madre, CA

#12181 Sep 22, 2012
Sticker shock, what happened to the $10 dollar two-finger baggie?
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12182 Sep 22, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
you cant put people in jail for smoking pot in california
stop lying loser
wow YOU were right THIS time.

govenor kindergarden kop, made it an infraction that will cost you 100$ instead of $400(and a misdemeanor on your record), and having to stand in front of the judge...if you dont have a recommendation that is....in that case you can carry a sealed half pound...(many cops still follow the limits of 215, even though they were thrown out by the high court, defering to doctors discreation.)

thank you for that parting gift govenator...

you prove that many republicans can be reformed.

he also helped safe gaurd the environment, proving republicans can be pro-environmental as well.
Shock wave

Sierra Madre, CA

#12183 Sep 22, 2012
More than enough time has passed ,so they thought.

motherjones.com
fatal

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#12184 Sep 22, 2012
The Avenger wrote:
Yes, let's legalize it. After all, it is no more dangerous than cigarettes and cigars. If you really think that, I challenge you to a trial. I'll get in my car and you in yours, we'll both chain-smoke as we drive the Freeways fom LAX to Fraser Park. See which one makes it??? Har-Har!
it is illegal to drive while drinking the same would be true if they legalize pot in this manner-don't be silly-it is ridiculous comments like this that get the population that has been brainwashed that pot is like using heroin to get all panicked about legalizing pot-one point is that Oxy is a heroin replacement and doled out like candy by doctors and pharmaceuticals and an atrocious amount of misled people on their "legal scripts" drive while on these drugs the brainwashed might consider that instead of panicking over pot-if legalized it would be more regulated than it is on the black market-which is a time proven theory-at least Cali is almost enlightened enough to pass these laws but there are still quite a few Nancy Reagan's out there-do they not realize that Reagan's war on drugs was a deliberate diversion and the governments way to eliminate the competition while they made their own back room deals-Nancy was just a cover-seriously if these people would sit down and have a pow wow once a month they wouldn't get so hateful and closed minded without trying to intelligently deduce the facts-they might even crack a smile once in a while and they could stop poisoning their bodies and slowly killing themselves by taking the mood elevators, anti-anxiety pills, the pain meds, all the scripts the Pharmy's literally make a "killing " from-why do you think they load the old people up on this stuff if they give the slightest complaint? it's how ya make the money-besides the when the drugs start shutting down their systems they can blame it on old age-it's a diabolical system and pot threatens to eliminate the need for a lot of these drugs-so until the Pharmy's think they safely control the money train from pot they will continue to brainwash these people to vote against their own best interests-come on-your old people aren't ya supposed to be wise-please figure out that you are being used and paying with your lives??
Shock wave

Sierra Madre, CA

#12185 Sep 22, 2012
Your right it ws $10 dollars for a four finger baggie.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#12186 Sep 22, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
wow YOU were right THIS time.
govenor kindergarden kop, made it an infraction that will cost you 100$ instead of $400(and a misdemeanor on your record), and having to stand in front of the judge...if you dont have a recommendation that is....in that case you can carry a sealed half pound...(many cops still follow the limits of 215, even though they were thrown out by the high court, defering to doctors discreation.)
thank you for that parting gift govenator...
you prove that many republicans can be reformed.
he also helped safe gaurd the environment, proving republicans can be pro-environmental as well.
you as always have no clue what you are talking about

try 1976 loser
Shock wave

Sierra Madre, CA

#12187 Sep 22, 2012
Sorry buddy, ain't got no more fives either.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12188 Sep 22, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you as always have no clue what you are talking about
try 1976 loser
was 1976 when it was originally decrminalized??

thanks for the info.

but it was further decriminalized starting january 2010

from a 400 dollar misdemeanor that required a court appearance

.....to a 100 dollar infraction.

look it up.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12189 Sep 22, 2012
fatal wrote:
<quoted text>
it is illegal to drive while drinking the same would be true if they legalize pot in this manner-don't be silly-it is ridiculous comments like this that get the population that has been brainwashed that pot is like using heroin to get all panicked about legalizing pot-one point is that Oxy is a heroin replacement and doled out like candy by doctors and pharmaceuticals and an atrocious amount of misled people on their "legal scripts" drive while on these drugs the brainwashed might consider that instead of panicking over pot-if legalized it would be more regulated than it is on the black market-which is a time proven theory-at least Cali is almost enlightened enough to pass these laws but there are still quite a few Nancy Reagan's out there-do they not realize that Reagan's war on drugs was a deliberate diversion and the governments way to eliminate the competition while they made their own back room deals-Nancy was just a cover-seriously if these people would sit down and have a pow wow once a month they wouldn't get so hateful and closed minded without trying to intelligently deduce the facts-they might even crack a smile once in a while and they could stop poisoning their bodies and slowly killing themselves by taking the mood elevators, anti-anxiety pills, the pain meds, all the scripts the Pharmy's literally make a "killing " from-why do you think they load the old people up on this stuff if they give the slightest complaint? it's how ya make the money-besides the when the drugs start shutting down their systems they can blame it on old age-it's a diabolical system and pot threatens to eliminate the need for a lot of these drugs-so until the Pharmy's think they safely control the money train from pot they will continue to brainwash these people to vote against their own best interests-come on-your old people aren't ya supposed to be wise-please figure out that you are being used and paying with your lives??
recently I was confronted with a big propane truch flying around a corner(on a mountain rd) almost 2 ft over the median strip.

my razor quick reflexes saved three lives....

I was plenty stoned as well.

it is alcohol that slows your response time one critical second.

and in that one critical second, me my friend and my dog would have died.(if we were hammered instead of just medicated on pot)
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12190 Sep 22, 2012
ill have to admit...
you were right about it never being a 400$ fine.

but it was a misdemeanor, and now it is an infraction....so we're both right.

except you got the date wrong by a year.

it was jan 1975!

check wiki
"states that have decriminalized marijuana"

and dont take the whole romney going down in flames thing too hard. you can always join us on the progressive side of politics.
The Swede

Vacaville, CA

#12191 Sep 22, 2012
Jeff wrote:
one more time, for those who've got caught up in all that postmodern science so falsely called propaganda that the ONDCP and just say no types put out:
There is a certain contrasting quality between judgments within the world view of the ONDCP and Christian theology. NO Bible believing Christian would accept any "toxicology" studies or reports from the ONDCP if they knew the axioms that were used to build their studies. One must "Test The Evidences" that come from outside Scripture. The "everything is toxic" philosophy embraced by the ONDCP and FDA is the exact opposite of sound Christian theology, and the corollary truths built upon it are not Biblically founded, and can be proven to be Biblically incorrect. And if it's not Theologically true, if it's not true in the Bible, than it isn't true at all.I am a false Profit and God is a superstition
The Scripture's warnings against these gobldy gook no proof philosophies are traditionally viewed as warnings about the Gnostics of the second century. It was a blending of Jewish, Greek, or Eastern philosophy with Christianity. These Gnostic errors are widespread, they appear would you like to go bowlingcentury after century, and shows itself in many forms of religion, not merely in distorted forms of Christianity. In life application today, we can see that same Gnostic germ resurface in our society in the influence of modernism and postmodernism. The war against cannabis is a frightening illustration, in that it is successful in stifling Evangelism within the local Church, and not many Leaders recognize what's going on, despite the fact that it devastates the lives of millions in perdition. This ascetic teaching is unnatural, contrary to the constitution of the world as that has been arranged by a holy and wise Creator, and it is also subversive of Christian liberty. Nothing can be esteemed common or unclean without throwing a reproach upon the Creator. In summary, the Christian world view cannabis prohibition is different than the ONDCP world view. In the ONDCP world view, it's "just say no". In the Christian world view, it's "be ye sober".
Sources
-International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
-Theological Dictionary of the New Testament
-Systematic Theology, Dr Norman Geisler
-Systematic Theology Wayne Grudem
-Discourse with New Mexico University Toxicology instructor in conjunction with the Office of National Drug Control Policy (not public)
Supporting Scriptures (chapters)
Matthew 11
Romans 14
Ephesians 2
Colossians 2
1 Timothy 4
Titus 1
Revelation 2,(Pergamos)
Supporting Traditions-
just look here
http://www.lucashempco.com/cms/node/19
is false profit and fairy tale
Buffered

Sierra Madre, CA

#12192 Sep 22, 2012
If it were only true?

But it is,just watch for yourself: motherjones.com
The Swede

Vacaville, CA

#12193 Sep 22, 2012
I have been to all churches including mormon and it is all a joke so people with wesk mi can be controlled and hopefully see right from wrong and good from evil and give money to people that use tax free status to spout faity tales that cannot be proven in any way period and hope for some magic thing to erase all the rotten things they do and pretemd they are great.
Kilter

Sierra Madre, CA

#12194 Sep 22, 2012
No swedes today, they are all on holiday.

motherjones.com
tim norris

Sardinia, OH

#12195 Sep 22, 2012
Hello
Sizzered

Sierra Madre, CA

#12196 Sep 22, 2012
Plum pudding is being served tonight.

motherjones.com
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#12197 Sep 22, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
was 1976 when it was originally decrminalized??
thanks for the info.
but it was further decriminalized starting january 2010
from a 400 dollar misdemeanor that required a court appearance
.....to a 100 dollar infraction.
look it up.
I ddnt say decriminalized moron

I said
"could not be put in jail for smoking pot"

learn to read loser

I wasnt talking to you
dont post to me

its not my job to explain anything to a loser moron like you

go away

you are an idiot and a pest

not intetested in anything you have to say
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12198 Sep 23, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ddnt say decriminalized moron
I said
"could not be put in jail for smoking pot"
learn to read loser
I wasnt talking to you
dont post to me
its not my job to explain anything to a loser moron like you
go away
you are an idiot and a pest
not intetested in anything you have to say
boy your really a soar loser over romney going down in flames....

im going to ANYTHING but leave you alone.

im going to debunk your foolish rebuttlicken tripe.

Ps: if were talking about "keeping people out of jail" then were definately talking about "decriminalization"

but your general lack of understanding, has left you short changed again.

decrimianlization MEANS keeping people out of jail.....fool.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12199 Sep 23, 2012
glad to hear im annoying you....
now write something else pro romney, so i can make you feel even worse!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Clemente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Dec 2 Bali b 43
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Nov 30 carnewshq com 136
Aliso Viejo Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov 29 Musikologist 10
Review: Sobertec (Jun '12) Nov '14 babydaddy0320 3
Man and Woman Shot Dead in San Clemente Oct '14 Bliss China Crap 1
San Onofre Nuke Plant Closed, but the Siren Tes... Oct '14 Joe Blow 1
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19

San Clemente News Video

San Clemente Dating
Find my Match