Black bear: A man is accused of fatal...

Black bear: A man is accused of fatally shooting a black bear i...

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 8, 2009, titled Black bear: A man is accused of fatally shooting a black bear i.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Authorities have arrested a man accused of fatally shooting an 80-pound black bear in a west Florida park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Haywood Jablomey

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 8, 2009
an 80 lb bear is the size of a medium sized dog, why on earth did he feel the need to shoot and kill it?!?!?!?!

Since: Jul 08

Hialeah, FL

#2 May 8, 2009
maybe he was stealing a pic-a-nic basket?
yogi

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 May 8, 2009
hey boo boo I don' t feel so good
Truth

Day, FL

#4 May 8, 2009
More redneck trash.
OMGosh

Spartanburg, SC

#5 May 9, 2009
What a JERK, why in the world didn't he call the authritories and tell them about the bear. What a shame, afterall, he was only looking for food. He could have been tasered and put back into the words. This guy was a total idiot. POOR BEAR..... Afterall, it's hot out there and he wasn't hurting anyone, just looking for food.
dokey

AOL

#6 May 9, 2009
Haywood Jablomey wrote:
an 80 lb bear is the size of a medium sized dog, why on earth did he feel the need to shoot and kill it?!?!?!?!
I don't know the facts of the case as Im sure you too dont. But I will tell you a 80lb bear can do some damage to you.
Car Buff

Delray Beach, FL

#7 May 10, 2009
Can an 80 pound dog hurt you.
Can an 80 pond bear hurt you.
You bet your ass they can tear you to pieces. Find out the facts before you pronounce guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Carlos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A couple incidents of young little girls being ... (Aug '15) 4 hr waybackwhen 5
Sea life ? Wed Kylady 1
San Carlos Park Canals (Aug '16) Jul 12 PigglyWiggly 3
Review; Backstreets bar. Jul 12 Matt 2
Backstreets bar Jul 12 Jess 20
Ask out a bartender = up to 135 years to life i... Jul 11 FBI Warning 1
Charter Fishing (Aug '16) Aug '16 skcamper 1

San Carlos Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance