|
May 14, 2013

whowhofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
true answer
the world loves a fool
Only a fool would know that!!

Sorry, you also can't educate a fool.

You must love living amoung the deceitful swines. Wait until sweet deceit comes calling at your home.

Lord Have Mercy on your "pathetic soul".

He who laughs last, laughs best!!!
stars and bares

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Paramaed
hath
done nothing
not
even
gone southern
Thisisme

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Im just sittin here wastin time,drinkin and smoking trin to free my mind,As for carol walsh,how much more can she take before his heart gives out!Her brain already has!I cry for the babies she raised,walking the same road is devastating! Old flames are nice to talk to,what woman wouldn't think a man in uniform who fights for our country isn't hot as a firecracker,dont mean the next flight out will be to chase them...lol!!!!But great to fantasize about!!I don't augue,got enough problems trin to figure out whos gonna run this country.
Samuelxie

Xiamen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The [b][url=http://www.cheap-new-e ra.com/]Cheap New Era Sale[/url][/b] is one of The many cap type, meaning behind The hat size can adjust. Baseball caps called [b][url=http://www.cheap-new-e ra.com/]New Era Hats[/url][/b], popular mainly from the United States. Baseball is very popular in the United States, and the game's defensive first team players are mostly to wear a baseball, so a lot of fans will hats you like team. Pop up, of course, is more than a baseball team hats, all kinds of baseball cap style and brand such as the [b][url=http://www.cheap-new-e ra.com/ymcmb-snapback-hats-494 /]YMCMB Snapback Hats[/url][/b] all over the world there are a lot of, very popular.
Samuelxie

Xiamen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The [url=http://www.cheap-new-era. com/]Cheap New Era Sale[/url] is one of The many cap type, meaning behind The hat size can adjust. Baseball caps called [url=http://www.cheap-new-era. com/]New Era Hats[/url], popular mainly from the United States. Baseball is very popular in the United States, and the game's defensive first team players are mostly to wear a baseball, so a lot of fans will hats you like team. Pop up, of course, is more than a baseball team hats, all kinds of baseball cap style and brand such as the [url=http://www.cheap-new-era. com/ymcmb-snapback-hats-494/]Y MCMB Snapback Hats[/url] all over the world there are a lot of, very popular.
1906 plus minus

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

posts out of china

G E E
Pam Bondage

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Pam was lookin hot but then got a little chunky for awhile but she is lookin fine once again!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Pam Bondi appeared on televison claiming that the state of florida will sue British Petrolium for the damage done to the Gulf of Mexico in the ammount of $4. 88 trillion dollars. No mention of how long it will take or how much it will cost the state of florida. She's just telling people what she thinks they want to hear. That's not even close to hot~!
minus everything

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

minus everything is what silliest post contain
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

44 Trillion is about the amount Florida Doctors have collectively combined to fleece the Medicare program. Glad the President along with Congress keeps reducing the size of those reimbursement checks. They need to get down to zero, and if they want to give up private practice, I say good. There rip offs anyway.

Had a Floridian doctor walk in my room and I informed him I preferred another doctor and he billed Medicare $600-800.00 anyway. That just one example and the tip of the iceberg.

They really need to end Part D first before they touch any entitlements. Part D has to go. All these pharmaceutical drugs are useless. MD are so tied to Big Pharma it really and truly a crime of pandemic proportions.

I wrote my head off on this topix as well,Florida rip off ruining it for the rest of the country. Medicare Fraud is rather extrodianry!!!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

44 Trillion is about the amount Florida Doctors have collectively combined to fleece the Medicare program. Glad the President along with Congress keeps reducing the size of those reimbursement checks. They need to get down to zero, and if they want to give up private practice, I say good. There rip offs anyway.

Had a Floridian doctor walk in my room and I informed him I preferred another doctor and he billed Medicare $600-800.00 anyway. That just one example and the tip of the iceberg.

They really need to end Part D first before they touch any entitlements. Part D has to go. All these pharmaceutical drugs are useless. MD are so tied to Big Pharma it really and truly a crime of pandemic proportions.

How much did PILL Mill Nation alone fleece Medicare? These pill mills are simply crappola and pain pills are unnecessary as well. They'll kill you and your pain.

You should not use Pills to put out internal flames. Internal flames are the result of inflammation caused by lousy eating habits.

One way to douse the flames is with Extra virgin Olive oil, like any fire it takes time to put out and can reignite at any time. Use Extra virgin olive oil. Also alter your diet as to not inflame it.

At the expense of being called everything under the Sun again, I am NOT in any internal pain and have NO hip joint.

Thanks to the lousy pompous arrogant MD Mexican Chervony. I wouldn't go for a Hip Joint if it was free. Manufacturing defects known ahead of time NOT Disclosed, like every other medical appliance and procedure.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Having had numerous discussions with people with medical concerns in Savannah, especially soldiers from Vietnam, Iran and Afghanistan,

Not one MD has given them a nutritional game plan or any advice to help alleviate some of there Medical concerns nutritionally.

It is always painkillers and therapy. Therapy is great but they need a nutritional game plan as well. I would love to know what medical doctors learn in medical school these days, just how to write scripts and rip off Insurance Co. all Insurance Companies.

A bus driver informed he was on Nexium,

Why isn't his doctor recommending a diet to convert his stomach to a more Alkaline state?? My mom use to give me ginger ale when I was a kid for an upset stomach.

Ginger is excellent instead of Nexium!!!

Do no harm is a Joke for todays MD. Thye do harm and they know it for money.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

It was actually 488.8 billion dollars. The point was also that Pam Bondi wants to waste state taxes by filing the lawsuit. Not to aviod your point though, Halifax Hospital [Daytona] is under federal investigation for medicare fraud. Pam bondi claims that money from the suit will benefit the tax payers- meanwhile people travel to florida because it has a reputation for pandering to people addicted to presciption medications. It's easier to get.
lost in place

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
I took ...
' I took '

like the importance of your ' I '

conceit?
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

"abuse of Judicial Discretion" "Governmental Corruption" and "Racketeering" were the operative terms.

Many have been intimidated, extorted, murdered and "suicided" to cover all the illegal overt acts of Racketeering up.

“My tummy hurts”

Since: May 13

Disneyworld bay bee!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Howdy
seen and read

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

DuhRake wrote:
Howdy
nice

says something

might

be

nicer

if

you

said

<|> HELLO <|>
seen and read

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

COMMENT

I did spend 25 years as a commentator for a Noble Award paper - now reduced to pish/pat - bad bad bad
seen and read

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

and gone
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

A breath of fresh aire.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

San Carlos Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Carlos Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••