2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,002

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2661 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Only in your narrow liberal mind.
Come to NY. I'll show you the limousine liberal aristocracy.
Keep your head in the sand.
Once again your confusing wealth with Aristocrat and Liberalism. I put forth for you the definition of liberalism. No where in it does it say that liberals can not have vast wealth. It is how they use that wealth. Do they promote and support the definition of liberalism or do they support illiberalism? Example; Warren Buffet is for greater distribution of the inequality that exist in our society. That’s liberalism; Now Koch supports reduction of taxes, especially for the wealthy with no distribution of inequality, increasing inequality. That’s illiberalism .
Now as this chart indicates, just which of these two do you admire and praise? Hmmm Keep in mind there are many economist that supports this chart. One is the winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics. This, as a close minded individual, you evade, deny, distract, etc. etc. and provide no facts or substance to disprove it. No, I will not be not accepting tabloids journalist or Foxy OPINONTED News networks as a creditable source.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions.
Shutting your eyes and stamping your feet will not make reality go away.

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2662 Sep 22, 2013

Rick Scott is once again blowing the taxpayers monies. LOL it cost more for all of his testing infrastructures than what he saves on the cost of just paying them their welfare. Another brilliant Ricky adventure. Typical republican attack the impoverished to justify his siphoning the bitter little that these living in poverty and pass it on to his lords and masters of the 1%.
Here are just a few examples:
Florida:
"Welfare drug-testing yields 2% positive results"
http://www2.tbo.com/news/politics/2011/aug/24...
"Florida's welfare drug tests cost more money than state saves, data shows"
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/20/2758871...
2014 coming up. Lets purge our state of these republican corrupted hooligans of the 1%.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#2663 Sep 22, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your confusing wealth with Aristocrat and Liberalism. I put forth for you the definition of liberalism. No where in it does it say that liberals can not have vast wealth. It is how they use that wealth. Do they promote and support the definition of liberalism or do they support illiberalism? Example; Warren Buffet is for greater distribution of the inequality that exist in our society. That’s liberalism; Now Koch supports reduction of taxes, especially for the wealthy with no distribution of inequality, increasing inequality. That’s illiberalism .
Now as this chart indicates, just which of these two do you admire and praise? Hmmm Keep in mind there are many economist that supports this chart. One is the winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics. This, as a close minded individual, you evade, deny, distract, etc. etc. and provide no facts or substance to disprove it. No, I will not be not accepting tabloids journalist or Foxy OPINONTED News networks as a creditable source.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions.
Shutting your eyes and stamping your feet will not make reality go away.
That's your definition of liberalism.

Mine is mis-guided hypocrite.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#2664 Sep 22, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Rick Scott is once again blowing the taxpayers monies. LOL it cost more for all of his testing infrastructures than what he saves on the cost of just paying them their welfare. Another brilliant Ricky adventure. Typical republican attack the impoverished to justify his siphoning the bitter little that these living in poverty and pass it on to his lords and masters of the 1%.
Here are just a few examples:
Florida:
"Welfare drug-testing yields 2% positive results"
http://www2.tbo.com/news/politics/2011/aug/24...
"Florida's welfare drug tests cost more money than state saves, data shows"
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/20/2758871...
2014 coming up. Lets purge our state of these republican corrupted hooligans of the 1%.
I'd love to look at that liberal study.

I bet the same hacks that concocted global warming/cooling/whatever performed/tainted it.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2665 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You learn that crap at the Karl Marx school in Moscow?
First of all, I'm not married to the Republican party. I just think they are the only way to stop the destruction of the planet by liberals.
Every industry liberals touch dies. They are a plague.

Precisely what “CRAP” are you referring to? From the internationally renowned statisticians or the Noble Prize winner in Economics?
Then off you go with demented fantasies of no substances. You do realize that Karl Marx was a theoretical theory in politics. His main premises was proven incorrect in 1918. No school exist under Karl Marx? Your close mind is producing delusional nonsense.“IF” this is your mumble numbly way of asking which political theorist I have read? Then they are numerous. John Lock, Emmanuel Kant, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Peter Kropotkin, Karl Marx, Charles Darwin, Maynard Keynes, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and the list goes on and on. And you lets see Foxy articles in the tabloids and a whole lot of comic books.
Destruction of the Planet? Hyperbolizing as right wing nuts do. Once again no substance to validate that erroneous claim on liberalism Just makes wild out of control ignorance accusations and thinks this will win over her point? NUTS!

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2666 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your definition of liberalism.
Mine is mis-guided hypocrite.

ONCE AGAIN ! No substance or Facts. Irrelevant…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2667 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to look at that liberal study.
I bet the same hacks that concocted global warming/cooling/whatever performed/tainted it.

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2668 Sep 22, 2013
Greyhound the new psychotherapy treatment for the mentally handicap.
Let us follow a patient that has some retention to reality. His name is David Thesien.
It all began a year and half ago in Las Vegas where he threatened to kill himself with a butchers knife. Spent a night in the Las Vegas psychiatric center and then was bussed off to San Francisco. One day supply of medication and enough food for a few days and the clothes on his back, is dumped in San Francisco with no knowledge of the city or any social relations nor medical assistance.
City attorney Dennis Herrera, stumbled across Mr. Thesien and now represents Mr. Thesien in a class action suite, representing 24 mentally ill and homeless individuals. All from Nevada!
Att. Herrera, with a little bit of investigating discovered an estimate of over 1,500 suffered similar fates originating from the Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Center in Vegas.
Attorney Mr. Herrera has served notice of suit to Nevada’s Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto. Thus far no comments from the Att. General but an e-mail from a Mary Woods, of the Nev. Dept. Of Health and Human Services, states that all protocols were carried out were correct in line with their “Back To Home Communities” policies.
Mary is referring to programs that several Hospitals through, out our USA, have at their disposal. Originally it was to reunite Psychiatric patients into more favorable environment, with family relations, friends and medical assistance. Abuse occurs as patients are bussed out with no oversight responsibility.
Ronald S. Homberg of the National Alliance On Mental Illness in Washington admits they have dropped the ball. Never ever have done a study on this subject that has been increasing from many years past. He had heard of “Euphemistically therapy as a Greyhound solution. Never researched it??
Presently Mr. Thesien has a small free room and $100.00 from the city every month for food and medication! He roams the libraries and streets seeking employment as a cook.
Fortunate for our society when Mr. Thesien went off the deep end, he was suicidal to himself only. What if were the other way around and I’ll take as many with me as I can. LOL Where is that GUN!

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#2670 Sep 22, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam does not equal fact.

Brevity and conciseness are desirable attributes in the real world, professor.

I'm still waiting for that list of enlightening books to read from you.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#2672 Sep 22, 2013
I meant actual books, not left loon propaganda.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#2674 Sep 22, 2013
a good start wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the trouble with you Nazi's you underestimate people with brains. These documents placing the BushWhackers in the war profiteering business go all the way back to WW1 and Samuel Bush.
It was Prescott (George HW's father) and his Union Banking that funded the build up of Hitler in the late 1930's and eight months into after the USA had entered WW2.
The Bushwhackers have left a long trail of dead bodies - the ghosts of which are crying our for justice.
The US Citizens are damn tired of being Bushwhacked while their CIA brother Obama points his finger at them and they point their finger at Obama.
Real people thanks to means of communication that they can not totally control at this point are awakening to their New World "ODOR."
Nobody trusts liberal traitorcrats and their re-writing of history.

Liberals are the Nazis of today.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2675 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam does not equal fact.
Brevity and conciseness are desirable attributes in the real world, professor.
I'm still waiting for that list of enlightening books to read from you.
Thought I gave you a few? Oh well here are a few. Oh by the way if reading is to stressful there is a movie coming out next week to theater near you. it’s a comical look at “Inequality For All” by Jacob Kornbluth on a book written by Robert Reich. Oh he has a few books as well. 13 to be precise; “The Work of Nations” available in 22 languages.“Aftershock and Supercapitalism” was on the best sellers list. Leaving you behind? Try “Beyond Outrage”; what has gone wrong with our economy and how to fix it..
Suggest some sources for you to explore. One is Michael Mandelbaum. Economic advisors to various presidents here in the USA and a few other outlying sovereignties. Has several books on the subject of Liberal International Free Trade Markets. One to get you started ,“The Ideas That Conquered The World”.
Another book,, on more specifics of internal inequality of economics and their results would be; Joseph E. Stiglitz One of his books just released “ The Price Of Inequality”. He also has a history an economic advisor on the presidents councils. Nobel Prize in Economics.
Another Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box. By Bob Deitreick and Lew Goldfarb for some basic stats.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2676 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody trusts liberal traitorcrats and their re-writing of history.
Liberals are the Nazis of today.
ONCE AGAIN no substance or Facts.. Irrelevant..

A letter to my republican representatives and senators.
Due to mismanagement of my financials last year had to reconstruct a new budget for the family. So until I come up with a unified budget plan, I will be shutting down my checkbook and delaying payments to all of my needs as well as my Taxes. I’m sure you can understand. Thank You very much for setting the example.

Supreme Court justice scales have lost their balance. Selling our Democracy to the highest bidder.. Oh by the way Nazis were under a Facist economics. That is the "Incorporation of Corparations to the state" Hmm sounds something like what the Supreme Court has made legal.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2677 Sep 22, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
I meant actual books, not left loon propaganda.
ONCE AGAIN No Substance No Facts Irrelevant.
ONCE AGAIN no substance or Facts.. Irrelevant..
LOL you have demonstrated your inability to know your right from left. You have no knowlege of what you want.

A letter to my republican representatives and senators.
Due to mismanagement of my financials last year had to reconstruct a new budget for the family. So until I come up with a unified budget plan, I will be shutting down my checkbook and delaying payments to all of my needs as well as my Taxes. I’m sure you can understand. Thank You very much for setting the example.

Supreme Court justice scales have lost their balance. Selling our Democracy to the highest bidder..

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#2678 Sep 22, 2013
GREENSPAN: AMERICANS BEING PULLED APART IN WAYS UNRIVALED SINCE 1929...

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Huntington, NY

#2680 Sep 22, 2013
a good start wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should ask his Nazi Bushwhacker friends why they are allowing AMERICANS TO BE PULLED APART IN WAYS UNRIVALED SINCE 1929!!
Anyone who is too stupid to see the Bush crime family is at the helm of destroying not only the USA with IGNITE AND COMMON CORE AND Guelen CHARTER MUSLIM SCHOOLS but the entire world with their oil wars and their Muslim Brotherhoods started and trained here in Alabama http://www.insider-magazine.com/
All the while they fill our so called PUBLIC OFFICES with the scum of the earth next homo or pedophile friend on their list.
Your bovine droppings are crusted!!!! The real US citizens are past caving to the BushWhackers and their culture of corruption.
Reagan appointed Greenspan.

He was re-appointed by Clinton, btw.

If you want to see corruption go to barack's chicongo. Even the cops are crooked.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2681 Sep 22, 2013
A three and half year old topic, and people still have a lot to say. All those answers to questions that nobody wants to ask to clear it up. The real question is when will the state of Florida not be a state of panic> ????
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2684 Sep 23, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
GREENSPAN: AMERICANS BEING PULLED APART IN WAYS UNRIVALED SINCE 1929...

Gov. Rick Scott is slated to win republican reelection. Ricky will bet $Millions upon $Millions that the dysfunctional republican “Gerrymandering” coupled with Ricky’s ability to suppress voter turnout with long lines and other tactics for voter suppression. Will result in Low turn out for 2014. That will sell out the state of Florida, to once again suffer the shame of a republican Governor that supports the republican’s infamous ideology of inequality to favor the 1%.
Large turnout of voters for midterm elections is to be NOT expected. That would be the only means by which voters could trump all of the corruption that will be advanced by the republicans. Florida has a superior number of Democrats registered, of which approximately a Million will not vote in the up coming 2014 elections.
Here is what republicans and Ricky supports. Wealth distributions;
Percentage of income gains captured by the top 1 percent in the first three years of the economic recovery: 95 %
Percentage income growth since 1967 for the top 5 percent of earners: 88 %
and for the top 20 percent of earners: 70 %
and for middle-income households: 20 %
Average income of top 1 percent:$1.2 million
Average net worth of the top 1 percent:$16.4 million
The share of wealth held by the richest 400 Americans: 1/2
The median household net worth in 2010:$57,000
and in 1983:$73,000
Percentage of the 1 percenters who said they were “middle class at heart”: 76 %
The total number of Americans living in poverty — with incomes of $23,492 for a family of four or $11,720 for an individual: 46.5 million
Unless we the people get a large turn out in 2014 we can only imagine just how much more will the republicans siphon off the wealth and income from the middle class. How much more will the poverty increase?
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2685 Sep 23, 2013
It's been brought to the attention of the global media, that Obama's intention is to make health insurance mandatory Oct, 1.____? << the date [error] would indicate the signing of the proposed bill that Obama appeared to be in favor of. Finding more information on this matter filled in the blank space, according to internet information, which would show that the bill will become effective January 2013! The only conclusion would be that the media is now reporting on what sounds like a You Tube viral video. For the good of the American people, we can only hope that the latter, is true. If it isn't we're totally completely F*cked as a nation!
David Harbin

United States

#2686 Sep 23, 2013
Adrian Wyllie for Governor in 2014!

Forget the corrupt GOP and Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Carlos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lani Kai revamps rooms and reputation with $500... Nov 16 JIM 8
Error prompts $2,514 water bill for Cape Coral ... (Mar '11) Nov 15 ActionMgt 4
Naples woman steals cell mate's debit card number Nov 11 American 15
Man Finds Body Inside Foreclosed Home He B... Nov 7 Marcavage s Emission 2
Cape Coral man buys home, finds body inside Nov 7 DILF 8
Share Nov 4 Go Blue Forever 1
Review: Carlton Bryan Oct 30 username 1
San Carlos Park Dating
Find my Match

San Carlos Park People Search