Autism cluster found in Santa Clara County linked to parent edu...

Researchers have identified a cluster of autism cases in the South Bay - but the elevated regional incidence seems linked to parents' ability to gain a diagnosis for their child, rather than any geographic risk. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scout

San Francisco, CA

#22 Apr 12, 2011
friend wrote:
That's funny. Would you consider those with aspergers 'average' then? And wouldn't those parents who home school be considered not really having an actual occupation?? Would home schooling be considered a concrete occupation?? LOL!
<quoted text>
Concrete occupations, as in math with that aptitude, construction, driving, truck driving, retail for high functioning, etc.

Normal? The truth is that what we consider 'average' is FAR below potential, and I'm talking about adults. If the young adult fails to reach a certain cognitive stage prior to negative effects of aging, he NEVER will actualize potential.(I suspect it's possible, but unlikely.) Once aging attacks, and it could be as young as 30 years, the psychological orientation is ALWAYS 'behind the curve,' as in baseball jargon. Often the young adult is clueless about what is going on.

The above 'adult' is the lowest common denominator in our cultural mass mind. Sociologically they are prey for the ruling class shot callers, via the mass media.

And our Marxist ruling class are fully aware of the above.

Asperger stuff:

School psyche staff, effective staff that is, tend to know about asperger kids these days, BUT may NOT know that these may be interested in computer code writing. Asp kids WILL find something, but not career oriented, if left on their own. But whatever it is, they'll analyze it to death, and to the chagrin of parents,(as in driving them nuts with their obsession with whatever).
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Apr 12, 2011
Look to the left under autism news for the post "autism far more common than formerly thought". Talk about an attempt to distort the facts. To make it seem normal, even natural. Yeah autism is more common. It used to be 1 in 10,000 common, now its 1 in under 100 common. What does that explain. Ok geniuses say its better diagnosis, or we're just noticing it. Denialism is Pharma's A plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Carlos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clash of clans 20 hr Clash of Clans Forum 1
Moderators why have i been shadow banned? (Jun '14) Fri Fracking Doodooda 4
Tesla gearing up for release of batteries for t... Thu Solarman 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 26 tera 112
Caltrain accident Feb 25 Mary J 1
Local painter records wedding memories on canvas (Mar '09) Feb 23 calebhart54 3
License plate readers back on San Carlos counci... Jan '15 Tim Gordon 1

San Carlos News Video

San Carlos Dating
Find my Match