Warsaw: The new Jewish destination

Feb 7, 2008 Full story: The Jewish News Weekly 101

Many Jews hear the word "Poland" and are filled with visions of anti-Semitism. I understand that perspective. via The Jewish News Weekly

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“ALWAYS SEARCH FOR THE ANSWERS”

Since: Aug 07

Bradley Beach, New Jersey

#1 Feb 15, 2008
There are more Catholics per capita in Warsaw than any other Capitol city in the world. Therefore, religious differences will always exist between Poles any other religious groups, including Jews. But saying that Poles are anti-Semitic or have Judophobia, is almost as painfully wrong as accusing Jews of being anti-Catholic. Nothing could be further away from the truth in both instances. In reality, few other nations or its citizens are as sensitive or as close to the authenticity of the Jewish Holocaust and continued plight of the Jewish nation, as Poles are. To fully understand the terror of a systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored campaign of cold-blooded murder with the goal being total annihilation; one must get near the source. In 1933, the European Jewish population stood between 8 to 9 million people respectively. In order to truly visualize and attempt to understand the reality behind six million murdered Jews by the Nazi regime and their accumulation of collaborators, one must visit a destination where most people still remember and some refuse to ever forget. An extraordinarily evil thing took place in Warsaw around 1942 and most Poles are still clearly aware of it and can feel these past sickening events and their continued influence every day. Let's not lose sight of how sensitive that this issue will always be.
Abe

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2008
One interesting thing in this article was when it said Poland was the center of Jewish creativity for 900 years.

Its amazing the media rarely talks about that and only finds fault with Poland. The person writing this article also had a fair share of anti-Polish bias to BALANCE any positive things said about Poland.

Although Jews have every right to visit Poland I think Israeli president Sharon was right that Jews should see Israel as their ultimate destination not Europe.
A Jew

Long Beach, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2008
Why do you poles try to act like everything was fine and dandy? Many of you poles tried to kill us Jews off. I dislike you and the nazis.
Abe

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2008
A Jew wrote:
Why do you poles try to act like everything was fine and dandy? Many of you poles tried to kill us Jews off. I dislike you and the nazis.
Nice try "Trash Poland" aka "Japanese Pride" ooh you fooled me lol

Why do you Japanese Nazis like to kill off Chinese people?

Stop acting like you care about the Jews when you have bashed Jews many times before by praising Nazi German "accomplishments"
A Jew

Long Beach, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2008
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try "Trash Poland" aka "Japanese Pride" ooh you fooled me lol
Why do you Japanese Nazis like to kill off Chinese people?
Stop acting like you care about the Jews when you have bashed Jews many times before by praising Nazi German "accomplishments"
Oh, I get it. Everyone who doesn't like the poles are either "trash poland" or "japanese pride." What a breakthough concept. I care neither for your talk nor your beloved poland. Some family memebers of mine were killed by you poles. Do you think us Jews will forget it? Not on your life buddy.

Why did you think most Jews escaped poland? My family due to your racial hatred escape from poland and went to Israel.

Now, I'm living in the states. Please get your head out of your arse.
Abe

Bronx, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2008
A Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it. Everyone who doesn't like the poles are either "trash poland" or "japanese pride." What a breakthough concept. I care neither for your talk nor your beloved poland. Some family members of mine were killed by you poles. Do you think us Jews will forget it? Not on your life buddy.
Why did you think most Jews escaped poland? My family due to your racial hatred escape from poland and went to Israel.
Now, I'm living in the states. Please get your head out of your arse.
Why don't you just show where your town location is and I won't say you are the Polish-hater who uses names like "Trash Poland" etc. Yeh no coincidence there. He also posted just recently from "United States".

Why do you think MOST Jews CHOSE to LIVE in Poland for 1000 years? It must be all of that "racial hatred" right?

Also what about all of the Jews who collaborated with the Soviets and Communists to kill Poles? I am half Polish and half Jewish and I know of many Poles who had their family members killed by Communist Jews including my relatives.

Stalin’s Jews

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...

“...a river of conscience ...”

Since: Oct 07

Scotland

#8 Feb 17, 2008
It appears to me that some serious education happened to Rabbie Lurie in Warsaw, that converted him from a paranoid victim in the 1970s to an enlightened human being in the 2000's. Welcome back to the human race.

I can see that many like A.Jew above have still not arrived at that stage. Perhaps instead of assimilating pre-digested propaganda food, all Jews with a sense of self-worth should make journeys to Warsaw to feast on the health food from raw factual ingredients. Perhaps some will be more adventurous and go beyond the simple Shoah diet, and move onto the many-layered pasta bake that was the Polish-Jewish relationship over the centuries. Many flavours will be revealed, some palatable to the Jewish taste, others that highlight some deficiencies of the senses resulting from years or looking only to pre-digested sources.

Only then will they be able to move on into the broader world.
SION

Dolovo, Serbia

#9 Feb 17, 2008
You want to support muslim terorist!!!

&fe ature=related

Kosovo is cradle of Christianity and you want to give it to radical muslims!!!!

We will stop it!!!

kosovo is SERBIA!!!
Aureliusz

Australia

#10 Feb 17, 2008
Kosovo the cradle of Christianity, WTF ???
Aureliusz

Australia

#11 Feb 17, 2008
A Jew wrote:
Interesting, when you consider my Grandmothers first Husband was Gased by the Germans, because of smuggling bread into the Warsaw Getto for you Jews. And how you Jews sentanced and murdered us Poles during the post-war period. Dare I say it's unfortunate, that more of you Jews where not killed during that period. The Dislike goes both ways, regardless of the peace loving comments presented here by others.

“...a river of conscience ...”

Since: Oct 07

Scotland

#12 Feb 18, 2008
Aureliusz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, when you consider my Grandmothers first Husband was Gased by the Germans, because of smuggling bread into the Warsaw Getto for you Jews. And how you Jews sentanced and murdered us Poles during the post-war period. Dare I say it's unfortunate, that more of you Jews where not killed during that period. The Dislike goes both ways, regardless of the peace loving comments presented here by others.
Aureliusz, please don't misunderstand wanting peace as a weakness. You may have added pre-war as well as post-war to your comments.

The source of my dislike is not for the people, but for the 1 dimensional understanding of their history, and worse still a willingness to propagate it. Not all are like that, but I do get the feeling that to a greater or lesser extent those kind of feelings are prevalent within the Jewish community.

And as someone said elsewhere, this is a Jewish problem not a Catholic problem. Poland can present all the facts, provide the facilities for education but at the end of the day, it is up to individual Jews to make the trek and fill a vacuum in their minds about their past.

Like I have suggested, to live of pre-digested food is not a wholesome way to go.
Rey

Feltham, UK

#13 Feb 18, 2008
Serbs kings of Balkan wrote:
You want to support muslim terorist!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qyPY4a6FoEUXX&feature=rel ated
Kosovo is cradle of Christianity and you want to give it to radical muslims!!!!
We will stop it!!!
kosovo is SERBIA!!!
As the history can be long and wide, Kosovo has always been an integral territory of Serbia and it eventually will come back to Serbia, whether the Western rulers like it or not.
However, for the cradle of Christianity search in the Syrian terrirory of about 300 years BC (ref. to Arnold Toynbee), before placing it in the Roman province of Palestine.
Chrobry

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2008
HealingTime wrote:
<quoted text>
Aureliusz, please don't misunderstand wanting peace as a weakness. You may have added pre-war as well as post-war to your comments.
The source of my dislike is not for the people, but for the 1 dimensional understanding of their history, and worse still a willingness to propagate it. Not all are like that, but I do get the feeling that to a greater or lesser extent those kind of feelings are prevalent within the Jewish community.
And as someone said elsewhere, this is a Jewish problem not a Catholic problem. Poland can present all the facts, provide the facilities for education but at the end of the day, it is up to individual Jews to make the trek and fill a vacuum in their minds about their past.
Like I have suggested, to live of pre-digested food is not a wholesome way to go.
This anti-Polish hatred is a Jewish illness which apparently needs serious treatment. It all began with Jewish collaboration with Russians, Prussians, and Austrians because that's with whom the former Polish wealth lay during the period of the Partitions. After the First World War, the Jews did not want to share the wealth and that is when Polish anti-Semitism matured. The chutzpah of it is the Jewish portrayal of surprise! It's like the old neighbor acting surprised and offended for being discovered being a thieving crook after the hostage takers have left!!!
polishgirl

Montréal, Canada

#20 Mar 10, 2008
Jews are not the only ones who hate polaks. I am a
polish girl and the sight of polish men makes me want to vomit. Put simply, polish men are ugly, stupid, dirty, drunk, smelly, with little dicks and no courage. They are lousy in bed and loosers in life. I date an Italian and will never go back to a polak. All polish girls i know are of the same opinion and are dating foreign men.
Americandude

Long Beach, CA

#21 Mar 10, 2008
polishgirl wrote:
polish girl and the sight of polish men makes me want to vomit. Put simply, polish men are ugly, stupid, dirty, drunk, smelly, with little dicks and no courage. They are lousy in bed and loosers in life. I date an Italian and will never go back to a polak. All polish girls i know are of the same opinion and are dating foreign men.
I totally agree. I am an American and a lot of polish girls have your opinion!
Americanboy

Bronx, NY

#22 Mar 11, 2008
Americandude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm

Is it also true when they (including many Asian women) say that about all Asian men???
Pole from Warsaw

Warsaw, Poland

#23 Mar 11, 2008
polishgirl wrote:
Perhaps you should try to wash yourself, dress yourself nicely, get some education and change the social circle you are in. That would certainly help your Polish men elicited nusea, dear 'Polish girl'.
Pole from Warsaw

Warsaw, Poland

#24 Mar 11, 2008
Americandude wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. You are dreaming again, americandude. Sweet dreams,my boy!
polishgirl

Montréal, Canada

#25 Mar 11, 2008
Dear "Pole from Warsaw"

First try to learn how to spell "nAusea" you dumb polish "A"sshole before recommending me to get some education.
My social circle is just fine as it is free of males belonging to the polish breed (I won't call them men since they don't look nor act like ones).
There is a reason why most polish girls flee poland by the thousands every day. They end up finding real men, be it Italians, British or Africans. You idiot Polak males are left with your hand, a bottle of vodka and a rope (used once you run out of vodka & of money for another bottle). I read reports where entire polish towns are becoming male only, infested with dumb, stinking, drunk polaks. For that is your destiny "Pole from Warsaw": your hand-your vodka-your rope.
silkyjohnson

Kitchener, Canada

#26 Mar 11, 2008
polishgirl wrote:
Dear "Pole from Warsaw"
First try to learn how to spell "nAusea" you dumb polish "A"sshole before recommending me to get some education.
My social circle is just fine as it is free of males belonging to the polish breed (I won't call them men since they don't look nor act like ones).
There is a reason why most polish girls flee poland by the thousands every day. They end up finding real men, be it Italians, British or Africans. You idiot Polak males are left with your hand, a bottle of vodka and a rope (used once you run out of vodka & of money for another bottle). I read reports where entire polish towns are becoming male only, infested with dumb, stinking, drunk polaks. For that is your destiny "Pole from Warsaw": your hand-your vodka-your rope.
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr GayleWood 57,734
PLEASE, Read and share. "Why California is the... Thu Three Broken Hearts 1
A Walking Tour of San Francisco Thu terrygadoury1985 1
Oakland, West Coast dockworkers expected back a... Feb 23 theidiotsareunited 5
Lunar New Year: Where to banquet in San Francisco Feb 23 michaeltrett88 1
Labor Secretary gives both sides of West Coast ... Feb 23 Le Jimbo 10
Meeting links CPUC probe to San... Feb 10 jammer 1

San Bruno News Video

San Bruno Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Bruno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST

NFL 7:36PM
Oakland Raiders to release Tyvon Branch
ESPN 7:49 PM
Raiders to release injury-plagued Branch
Bleacher Report 8:35 PM
Why CB Is San Francisco's Top Non-WR Draft Need
Bleacher Report 9:18 PM
San Francisco 49ers: Should They Sign Reggie Bush?
Bleacher Report11:48 PM
Oakland Raiders Must Cut MJD, Bring Back Darren McFadden