October 8: Energy Risk - Gas Pipeline...

October 8: Energy Risk - Gas Pipeline Explosion Causes Outcry, Deadly Burst Raises Questions

There are 1 comment on the RiskCenter.com story from Oct 8, 2010, titled October 8: Energy Risk - Gas Pipeline Explosion Causes Outcry, Deadly Burst Raises Questions. In it, RiskCenter.com reports that:

When a gas pipeline in Northern California exploded last month and killed 7 people, it triggered an outcry for reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RiskCenter.com.

Marcia Neil

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2010
Only four years ago, Forest Oil Corporation did not have a 'contact' application with its Internet website; a mostly-intact but rusted ditch-spanning pipeline with noticeable hole was located alongside High Street here in Bradford PA township across from FO offices. The short and unuseable pipelength had a noticeable hole in the top, where animals would sometimes find themselves perched and oozing urine, perhaps as a sort of training exercise here in mountaintop environs far from oceanside shores. Prior to the explosion in San Bruno CA, small cats in the area were having trouble holding urine here perhaps as a result from use of them as alternate warm-body energy sources during summertime repair/reconstruction activity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Waters 2 hr 25or6to4 4
News San Francisco leads the country in African-Amer... 19 hr Davenport 38
Gabrielangelo (Apr '16) Tue anonymous 187
News Where to get naked in the Bay Area - " and not ... Mon Maltamon 5
News Metropolitan Opera simulcasts offered in HD at ... (Aug '08) Mar 25 BigWayne19 77
punched my girlfriend in the face Mar 25 Bush Whacker 3
Nancy Pelosi needs to be in a nut house Mar 25 Ceesco Keed 1

San Bruno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Bruno Mortgages