Rogue FBI ZODIAC KILLER "association" killings..

Posted in the San Bruno Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2013
These facts are of a story taing place out of Oswego County, New York..that is still in motion that I myself labeled "THE THRILL OFF THE KILL" of THE MILLENNIUM ZODIAC behind it all...That I am forced put out this way as I too am being targeted as a victim in all of this.

This is how the story works. It is based on dates linked my own and immediate familys birthday along with loction and many other overkill of clues in each victim's death to how one links to the other..all of wich link toth ongoing activity of it al in Oswwgo County, New York where it all began as an incest rape story linkd to my own family off which two the "victims" Chris Vickery Bower of Phoenix, N.Y. and her brother Bill the FACTOR of Syracuse, N.Y, took part in the deadly activiy themselves..

On 3-8-06 a 10 year old child as kiled in Hannibal, N.Y and it was not until "accidnt" at all and it was not until 4-15-08 as I in the offies of the Syracuse FBI that Iwould soon learn what was really behind the bizarre story of that childs death..On 4-5-07 my father Charles birthday, a Federal Agent Barry Lee Bush(AKA "Bury the lying bush")was shot dead by "friendly fire." To jump ahead on some of this another FBI Agent was shot dead also by "friendy fire" which is an extremely rare way fo a fed to die...Agent Nichola's Ivie was shot dead on 10-2-12 in th "OFF MEXICO" clue link "assocaton" location to where I live now in New Haven, N.Y. Agent Ivies 0225 badge number is link to my sons 2025 birthday...Agent died in the NACO (Rhymes-local clue plan)with NACO -gun control plan called SANDYHOOK...You will find the name LANZA linked to all of thi ere in Oswego County also..an attorney who combats a in motion now scumbag recruit in all of this "JUDITH DEVENEY"..

Slain Agent Ivie's 0225 link to my sons 2-25 birthday is the "reason" the rape of a 10 year old child and the murder of her mother Lori Breshnahan tok place on 3-14-13 on the Ver Planck rd in Onondaga County, New York for the ROGUE FBI "juve records plan off it all another way to change laws....The Federal Probation dept. linked to Nreshnahans murderis no under fire by local politicians..all spareked by onethe ROGUE military scumbag recruits behind it all BILL CREGG..who's already been decleareda "hero" for his effrt the night o 3-14-13..Cregg is now the On Co DA FITZPATRICK -massive power plan clue link to the JAMES A FITZPATRICK plant here "OFF MEXICO" in the ROGUE FBI has in all of this on Nuclear plant..It the CLUE BUT NOT the actual location..

It's all linked to former Oswego Police Chief GEORGE LUNDY who was fired after one month Police Chief a position he pushed his way into..ending his 31 year career..

LUNDY is link to ORION the Gigantic Hunter(Huterdon were Bushwa shot dead on my father birthday 4-5-07 by his own man) ORION a military brigade out of WATERTOWN NYS RT DRUM...Now this was 4-15-08 TAX DAY Syracuse ROGUE FBI head game on me...LUNDY in somewhere in 1999 to 2001 took the VICKERY INCEST Plan toth FBI.as I had been worked into place off the Oswego, N.Y. Sheriff's dept and ROGUE NYS POLICE since 1994...for the "statement" BILL VICKERY made and from there all his "victims" were set up..

A plan Oswego county ROGUES have for "gain" off it all in another version of these FACTS and the mnay others that go with it..there are 9 dead cops in all of this...NOT all by "friendly fire"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i think my husband may be gay?? 3 hr just be truthful 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr NorCal Native 56,636
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Wed Concerned Citizen 11
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) Wed DrRuth 113
Rapper convicted in Mac Dre-related slaying (Jul '08) Tue mrs415 133
John Root to take over Jerry Deal's seat: Longt... Tue Fiona 1
Howard Ave. Mugging Oct 9 Anson 1

San Bruno News Video

San Bruno Dating
Find my Match

San Bruno Jobs

San Bruno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Bruno News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Bruno