Ethnic Media: Where Do Immigrants Stand on Occupy?

Dec 17, 2011 Full story: The Skanner 26

Many in immigrant communities view the diffused and amorphous protests as something that has already begun to hurt blue-collar workers Editor's note: California ethnic media weigh in on the meaning and impact of the Occupy movement on their communities.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not gay, but even if I had been, that would have been none of your business. You are just a hate-filled ranting loser with nothing constructive to contribute. So you work in finance. What do you do, arrange loans for people to fart? If you started marshaling arguments and ideas instead of simply venom, you might make a difference on Topix.
u are a Bombay Indian.

dood u wouldnt understand what hiding risk means. and Topix isnt a place to make a difference dood. look at all the white guys here. its a place for arguing about race.
Mulos Shartnuisoni

Sonoma, CA

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Hello,
We are duly concerned with the N. Korea bomb blast. The fellow on the program some moments ago was quoted as saying ; " the truly dark science concerns are with their(Korea's)payload which apparently consisted at least in part of a series of suspended human prostates rumored to have been removed from living subjects without their consent. These parts are believed to have been harvested from Iran and certain southern states of the american nation". That coupled with the resignation of the Pope over those truly evil pictures of His Holiness with that Gauwein fellow and others examining, mid-frolic, the papal collection of souvenir jockstraps...is just too much to bare. What has happened to us when we allow such awfulness to be dumped on our consciousness? Great weather some of us are having.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Mar 1, 2013
Personally, I offer my full support to the Occupy Wall Street movement. They have a righteous cause. Zionist Wall Street is completely out of control and it is running America into the ground.
Teapartyy Reeeder

Sonoma, CA

#25 Mar 1, 2013
Mulos Shartnuisoni wrote:
Hello,
We are duly concerned with the N. Korea bomb blast. The fellow on the program some moments ago was quoted as saying ; " the truly dark science concerns are with their(Korea's)payload which apparently consisted at least in part of a series of suspended human prostates rumored to have been removed from living subjects without their consent. These parts are believed to have been harvested from Iran and certain southern states of the american nation". That coupled with the resignation of the Pope over those truly evil pictures of His Holiness with that Gauwein fellow and others examining, mid-frolic, the papal collection of souvenir jockstraps...is just too much to bare. What has happened to us when we allow such awfulness to be dumped on our consciousness? Great weather some of us are having.
But why do they keep the holy father alive in that prison they began outfitting 18 months BEFORE he "resigned? These monsters have imprisoned him to keep him from saying certain things that "will bring it all down upon us". What do they mean? Where does Gauwein figure in this?
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#26 Mar 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
u are a Bombay Indian.
dood u wouldnt understand what hiding risk means. and Topix isnt a place to make a difference dood. look at all the white guys here. its a place for arguing about race.
Seems like you're not looking to make a difference if you're here all the time.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#27 Jan 5, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
Personally, I offer my full support to the Occupy Wall Street movement. They have a righteous cause. Zionist Wall Street is completely out of control and it is running America into the ground.
I beg your pardon! GREED is the cause of America's undoing, not Zionism. Zionism is similar to civil rights or the 19th century abolition movement to end slavery. It emancipated the Jewish people from two thousand years of suffering and injustice by giving them what most other nationalities take for granted ----- a home.

Israel, just like India or America, has its share of bad things and sometimes makes mistakes. But all three are civilized democracies which value liberty, human life and human dignity. Please do not try to hijack a righteous movement for socio-economic justice and turn it into a platform for blaming a positive thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanye West yelled at a fan in a wheelchair to s... 20 min Big mike 3
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ploppers 200,937
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Imprtnrd 55,862
Letter: Congress needs message of compassion, r... 11 hr dirtbag1958 3
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 23 hr GOP bull 2,265
•••

San Bruno News Video

•••
•••

San Bruno Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

San Bruno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE