Few are riding Oakland-South S.F. ferry

Few are riding Oakland-South S.F. ferry

There are 3 comments on the sfgate.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Few are riding Oakland-South S.F. ferry. In it, sfgate.com reports that:

The ferry service from Oakland to South San Francisco carried an average of just 131 riders a day in a recent week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sfgate.com.

Amused

Livermore, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Why would anyone want to take a ferry, or drive for that matter, to Oakland?
Big Bill No Pay Today

Napa, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
This ferry should be rerouted immediately to pick up homeless who can ride around all day being preaced at and enjoy the view and use the head and eat the clamchowder unless they dont like clamchowder and then let off in a different place than the one they got on from after they are tired. This would be nice and breezy. This is the christian way, and would not trouble base problem causes with annoying solutions.
Sarah Lee Bowen

Napa, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Homeless Ferry? That is why you guys out in California get such a reputation. I read in a thread about some Jumbotanz thingy where they pick up homeless on a bus and apparently medicate them and the drop them off on a stage at a place called Bothemian something where the light show and the music cause them to act up and run around screaming and then who knows what with the audience. This is the follow up act for Jumbotanz, sister says, but how would I know and what awfulness are we talking about here? Mean & Goofy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Invade Europe? 38 min Stu Peddhassoe 1
News San Francisco Resident Fights Sudden Rent Hike ... 19 hr Hey Dumbass 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Mon Moker 61,391
Fulton, N.Y. The KINGS OF LEON scumbag "HE" jo... Mon Diana Vickery 4
Gabrielangelo Mon anonymous 68
News College officials pursue Skyline workforce hous... May '16 Ella 1
"Refugee" by Patricia Louise McGurk Apr '16 Patricia_McGurk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Bruno Mortgages