Why Do Asian Women Worship White Men?
rambo9

Moline, IL

#532 Jun 23, 2013
to sindhi native; well i have to say i feel sorry for your feelings of inadequacy. i grew up in the "hood" in east L.A. and spent 5 years overseas doing what the military does for fun & profit. i'm still here, you also. like grouch keep your location hidden,so your either as big a chickenshit as he is, or you are him under another name, either way the ones who talk the most shit are usually the ones who run 1st when the shit stars flying. so i'm not surprised. every time your type is made to look stupid by being unable to answer a logical question shit talking is the 1st reaction.
Amee

Jackson Heights, NY

#547 Jun 25, 2013
San Diego Chick wrote:
I bet if you just take of your own business you'll become a happy person, please stop. what other people do is none of your business.
Take Care Honey (:
I am Asian & we like the big dicks in our vagina . White men like us better because our vaginas are the tightest in the world so we have better sex feeling . Also we marry the white men because we get rich and go up in the social ladder ... So white women, make do with our small cock Asian men (our trash):))))
Katherine wu

Stone Mountain, GA

#548 Jun 25, 2013
^^^^^Amy/Amee, quick changing your location 4 inch pinky, we all know that the only reason white men have 5.08 inches on average is because they drug induced and bone pressed their penises while they just measured the Koreans stretched flaccid link, your not fooling anybody and there is more forums out their complaining about how small white men are compared to Asian men from real experiences with women, hahahahah every Asian girl is starting to figure out that white men are nothing but a bunch of 4 inch peckerwoods
Katherine wu

Stone Mountain, GA

#551 Jun 25, 2013
Hey white men, if your so big down there, then why are your women doing this

You don't see any race of women buying a plane ticket to somewhere to exclusively have sex with the native, seems like pinky just likes to play with statistics, but when reality knocks pinky back into the Stratosphere, pinky doesn't know what's going on

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#552 Jun 25, 2013
Most Chinese women still have a "poor China" mentality, so they view old white men as richer.

Its called a "Big Uncle" syndrome in China.

It has more to do with money than race. This is seen much less in richer Asian countries.
Educate yourself

Huntington Beach, CA

#554 Jun 26, 2013
I'm an Asian girl dating a French/Norwegian guy. I love white men because I find them very physically attractive. Asian girls worhsipping white men? I don't remember praying to my white boyfriend & kissing his feet. I do not think my own men are ugly at all. I find some physically decent & some quite cute. Is it wrong to have your own personal preferences? No. ALL of you have your own as well, wether you prefer your women obese, slightly chubby, anorexic skinny, etc. It's obvious that the original poster is a fat, poor, & ugly insecure man who was rejected by an Asian woman for a white guy. The people who are shaming Asian women (or any other race) for simply falling in love with someone of the opposite race are just a bunch of uneducated, stereotypical unemployed, close minded, piss-drinking piglets. Who I date should not be any of your concern. I'm happy with my boyfriend & anyone who disapproves can have a nice, hot serving of my fresh morning dump & then cry in the corner. Have a nice life full of hatred.:) XOXO
- Happy Asian women
Educate yourself

Huntington Beach, CA

#555 Jun 26, 2013
P.S. All those stereotypical morons who are saying that only Asian men are small need a humoungeous punch in the face. Not all of our men are tiny. I have dated white men who have had 3-5 inch dicks & dated Asian men who were about 6-8 inches. Some stereotypes have a basic truth to them, but overall it's just shitty rumors.
Also, there is nothing wrong with having a petite body. I am short in height but also have a bit of curves due to my bigger thighs. Every body type is beautiful, & anybody who body shames another person needs to go shoot themselves.
pure dead

Newark, CA

#556 Jun 26, 2013
why asian? how about the russian women? most of them are around.
asianpride

Stanton, CA

#563 Jun 30, 2013
Educate yourself wrote:
I'm an Asian girl dating a French/Norwegian guy. I love white men because I find them very physically attractive. Asian girls worhsipping white men? I don't remember praying to my white boyfriend & kissing his feet. I do not think my own men are ugly at all. I find some physically decent & some quite cute. Is it wrong to have your own personal preferences? No. ALL of you have your own as well, wether you prefer your women obese, slightly chubby, anorexic skinny, etc. It's obvious that the original poster is a fat, poor, & ugly insecure man who was rejected by an Asian woman for a white guy. The people who are shaming Asian women (or any other race) for simply falling in love with someone of the opposite race are just a bunch of uneducated, stereotypical unemployed, close minded, piss-drinking piglets. Who I date should not be any of your concern. I'm happy with my boyfriend & anyone who disapproves can have a nice, hot serving of my fresh morning dump & then cry in the corner. Have a nice life full of hatred.:) XOXO
- Happy Asian women
You are the one whose is racist and hateful. The fact that you only go out with white men make you closed minded. Saying you one go for white men isn't being open minded you dumb bitch. As for Asian women worshipping white men. If just a fact. Asian women goal are to be excepted by whites. Look at every celebrity or high profile Asian woman and she with a white guy. You are just a stupid ass bitch that in denial. Asian women rejecting Asian men has simply become an epidemic and expected know. And that Asian men have every right to hate Asian women.

1 Korean American

United States

#565 Jun 30, 2013
Amee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Asian & we like the big dicks in our vagina . White men like us better because our vaginas are the tightest in the world so we have better sex feeling . Also we marry the white men because we get rich and go up in the social ladder ... So white women, make do with our small cock Asian men (our trash):))))
Jewish women's vaginas are the tightest in the world
White man

Tarnovo, Bulgaria

#566 Jul 2, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish women's vaginas are the tightest in the world
I love f*cking little tight asian vaginas. I like the way it hurts them and it bleeds. It gives me pleasure. I humiliate asian women by cu*mming on their face and in their mouth and they like it because I have big fat load not tiny pathetic load like and asian (fe)male.
I even f*ck asian women in front of their asian husbands as they masturbate.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#567 Jul 2, 2013
White man wrote:
cuckholding is pretty much a white cultural fantasy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#568 Jul 2, 2013
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
I love f*cking little tight asian vaginas. I like the way it hurts them and it bleeds. It gives me pleasure. I humiliate asian women by cu*mming on their face and in their mouth and they like it because I have big fat load not tiny pathetic load like and asian (fe)male.
Sorry, but at the meetings, it was decided that bulgarians can't really be classified as white.....sorry.....
Reaction

Evansville, IN

#569 Jul 2, 2013
Fillmore Chick wrote:
All over the city I see nothing but young pretty Asian girls with balding ugly fat white men. Why is this? Why do Asians only date white men?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh8reorgHn1qcp...
wierdos all

Slough, UK

#572 Jul 3, 2013
Asian_phaggot wrote:
Because we asian men are mostly feminine unagressive and gay. We like to suck c_ocks and get rammed form behind. We are a race of women this is why our girls get banged by white and black men with big penises.
We know are penises are very small and mostly unusable and worthless. We know it and we accept our role in the sociaety - as teh white mans little bi_tch geeks to get bullied and laughed at.
There is a lot of sense in what you say. I reckon, Asian men are 'naturals' when it comes to cuckoldry!

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#573 Jul 3, 2013
wierdos all wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of sense in what you say. I reckon, Asian men are 'naturals' when it comes to cuckoldry!
White men have cuckholding fantasies about Black guys boning their wives. Other ethnicities for the large part, think such cultural practices are disgusting.

More disgusting than eating snails and escargot.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#574 Jul 3, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/spanking-an-u...

Latest white trend.

White males BEATING their wives to COMMAND THEIR WOMEN TO OBEY THEM!

Seriously, white women deserve better than getting beat by their husband and getting raped by some stranger.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#578 Jul 4, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
White men have cuckholding fantasies about Black guys boning their wives. Other ethnicities for the large part, think such cultural practices are disgusting.
More disgusting than eating snails and escargot.
..I've heard...little, korean guys have fantasy's about, white men that have fantasy's of black guy's getting fuck*d in prison.....

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#579 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..I've heard...little, korean guys have fantasy's about, white men that have fantasy's of black guy's getting fuck*d in prison.....
You know u said one of those creepy things that only make sense to yourself,

Ur like a east coast hannibal lecter huh? Creeeepyyyyy
Deezy

Santa Clara, CA

#582 Jul 9, 2013
It's no wonder that Asian women dating white men is so common. Take a look in the media: anytime you see an Asian woman, it is almost always with a white guy. Subliminal message to Asian women that in order to blend in America, you should date/marry white men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WARNING about Bob Gilles - Who Faked Over 20 DP... 15 hr Eric M 3
Nancy Pelosi the career Politician 20 hr Defeat Democrats 6
Sinners Go To Hell ( REPENT) Wed jesus was a zombie 4
News Effort Underway To Save City's Oldest Gay Bar '... Wed Rose_NoHo 12
Black Panther Sucked Wed MovieCritic 1
News ICE arrests Salvadoran man heading to work in W... Tue Ricardo 6
Americans leaving SF Feb 20 Ricardo 3

San Bruno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance