SB gang member shot, injured in drive...

SB gang member shot, injured in drive-by shooting

There are 109 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Oct 6, 2009, titled SB gang member shot, injured in drive-by shooting. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

San Bernardino police say a documented gang member was shot several times late Monday in a drive-by shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Some people

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Becuase he is living why are we reading this? Make it a feel good story, of course with him dying at the end. He didnt get shot in any random way, it probaly was for something he did a couple days ago!
Circumstances

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 6, 2009
And who gives a crap about a gang-member getting shot. Live the life of crime die by a bullet. Dont cry.
picture this

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2009
Mike C wrote:
I love it gang bangers shooting another gang banger. It needs to happen more.
How do you know the shooters were gang members. I like the way you jump to conclusions, "moron".

Remember me? I haven't gone away.
krissy_d

San Bernardino, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2009
I would like to say as a family member of the "gang banger" that was shot. He is actually not in a gang nor is he a "documented gang member" he has no tattos that have to do with any gangs. He was walking home from a friends house when he shot. So I think that the news paper should get the truth before they print something like this as well as the SBPD who have yet to get to hear the victums story. As far as you who have comments concering this matter I really think that you should mind your business and and keep your comments to yourselves because you dont know the whole story.
IE CA

Ontario, CA

#8 Oct 6, 2009
Mike C sounds like a moron
Ainnothang

San Bernardino, CA

#11 Oct 6, 2009
picture this wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the shooters were gang members. I like the way you jump to conclusions, "moron".
Who else would do it? A caring parent? Maybe the Mormons did it. No, wait...third grade teacher, yes, they are the violent ones. The third grade teachers are notorious in San Bernardino. GANG MEMBERS SHOOT GANG MEMBERS. 7th St. and Medical Center Drive... A most reasonable conclusion.

Still name calling "picture this"? Grow up.
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2009
Bad karma.
Modsiw

Beverly Hills, CA

#13 Oct 7, 2009
picture this wrote:
<quoted text>
PT, you are absolutel correct.... i probably was a van filled with little old ldies coming back from San Manuel Indian Bingo, armed with uzis and walkers. Or a group of sight-seeing tourists who felt frisky after visiting the burn areas in Oak Glen.... who knows what other group of individuals would single out a gang member and shoot from a moving vehicle....

I vote for the old ladies.... Depends....
Convicted One

Pomona, CA

#14 Oct 7, 2009
Caught slipping in the Ghetto. This should not be a story considering the crime committed in this area.
LTJD

San Diego, CA

#15 Oct 7, 2009
This is coming from a close relative of the 18 yr old shot. The whole story is bogus!! He not a "documented gang member", nor is he in a gang. Nothing in this article holds no integrity from what went on Monday night. This boy is the only eyewitness to what happened to him, this was not a drive by this is attempted murder. The VICTIM of this hate crime has not been interviewed, and I believe nothing should be let out to the public but facts. The true headliner to this story should be "Gang memers Out on murder spree in SB.
Its ridiculous how a newspaper that inform the public and is respected by public would write something like this..........
Ainnothang

San Bernardino, CA

#16 Oct 7, 2009
Gang members shot him "Picture This".
Tired of Gangs

Highland, CA

#17 Oct 7, 2009
What ever, I don't believe any of this crap about him not being in a gang or the hate crime, his ass should have been home not wondering the streets at 12 in the morning, getting ready to go to work or school. I have lived around that block and I can walk up and down the same street with no problems any time of the day or night, so what was his problem? Good thing he didn't die, I am sick and tired of seeing those car washes asking for donations, but hey, "What comes around goes around" and if he was really a 'GOOD OL' BOY', then the shooter will most likely be the next article we will read, and the cycle will continue...
Old Skool

Blue Jay, CA

#18 Oct 7, 2009
I can believe you, if it involved Blacks and Hispanics because for some reason they just can't get along and I really don't understand this because growing up Hispanics were some of my best friends and even today. Wake up people we are all here to stay.
LTJD wrote:
This is coming from a close relative of the 18 yr old shot. The whole story is bogus!! He not a "documented gang member", nor is he in a gang. Nothing in this article holds no integrity from what went on Monday night. This boy is the only eyewitness to what happened to him, this was not a drive by this is attempted murder. The VICTIM of this hate crime has not been interviewed, and I believe nothing should be let out to the public but facts. The true headliner to this story should be "Gang memers Out on murder spree in SB.
Its ridiculous how a newspaper that inform the public and is respected by public would write something like this..........
Tired of Gangs

Highland, CA

#19 Oct 7, 2009
Yea Old Skool I agree, all that lives there are Blacks and Hispanics, and there have never been any hate crimes before. I hate people that try to start problems to cover their own problems.
Checkpoint Charlie

Del Mar, CA

#20 Oct 7, 2009
IE CA wrote:
Mike C sounds like a moron
Mike C sounds like a normal law abiding citizen who hates criminals....
workedatchsb

Victorville, CA

#22 Oct 7, 2009
the family needs to shut up, i'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer's mom thought he was innocent. But lucky us, the great state of California will more then likely be picking up the tab for his hospital and rehabilitation bills. thanks to all those idiots out there i love working to pay for your mistakes.
krissy_d

San Bernardino, CA

#23 Oct 7, 2009
workedatchsb wrote:
the family needs to shut up, i'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer's mom thought he was innocent. But lucky us, the great state of California will more then likely be picking up the tab for his hospital and rehabilitation bills. thanks to all those idiots out there i love working to pay for your mistakes.
No Im sorry the great state of California will not have to pay for anything beacause regardless of where he live doesn't mean that he is a bad person or he is ghetto. Once again you dont know the whole story so please mind your own bussiness.
krissy_d

San Bernardino, CA

#24 Oct 7, 2009
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text> Yep we know he was actually a choir boy out selling Bibles to pay his way through seminary school. Of course he was a gang banger and all of your lies won't change that.
Who are you to call me a liar? You dont know me or my family. If I knew that he was doing something he wasn't supposed to or he is a gang banger why would I be here defending him. Im here because this story is saying false things because of the area that he lives in they just assume that hes a bad person and everyone else like your self assumes that he is too.
Checkpoint Charlie

Del Mar, CA

#25 Oct 7, 2009
workedatchsb wrote:
If you go to any jail right now and asked the inmates for a show of hands on how many of them were innocent, you would have 100% raise their hands. Also there would be 100% of the family who think their love one is innocent...yet we continue to have crime..maybe the boogy man is doing it all.
MROO1

Highland, CA

#28 Oct 7, 2009
Obviously Mike C. You have no insurance, and who says he wasnt coming home from work? And Tired of Gangs get a grip, move to Disneyland. Where its a fantasy world, in the real world bad things happen to good people all the time. And Checkpoint Charlie never been to jail and dont know anyone who has so thanks for the insight on your experience!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Some phartt 33,639
News Redlands Mall closing (Sep '10) Mon Red 55
UH-60 black hawk helicopter sightings Aug 10 indenu 1
News Fontana police arrest 13 during prostitution sting (May '09) Aug 9 Kandyk169 8
Target is new located at 27902 Greenspot Rd. Hi... (Jul '15) Aug 9 ESalazar 2
News County: People who haven't paid child support c... (Aug '10) Aug 9 Anonymous 24
Review: Omnitrans ACCESS Aug 9 OMNITRANS ACCESS ADA 4

San Bernardino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Bernardino Mortgages