UPDATE: SB teen was shot by friend

UPDATE: SB teen was shot by friend

There are 19 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 8, 2010, titled UPDATE: SB teen was shot by friend. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

San Bernardino police arrested the 16-year-old friend of a boy who was shot and killed in a Rancho Avenue home on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

crimeman

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2010
this was not a accident,a sixteen year old should have not had a shot gun in his hands.
Dennis

Covina, CA

#3 Apr 8, 2010
Some friend....

Little BOYS that think they are men. Idiots.

Lesson to little boys: Go to school and learn something. You obviously don't get any guidance from your parent(s)

“it burns when i pee”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2010
If you gonna have a weapon at least show them how to use it. My 10 year old son has his own gun and he shots the birds in the fields not his friends.

Since: Mar 09

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2010
Wow this kid is going to carry the guilt of killing his own friend for the rest of his life.

I'm really curious to know where they got the gun and why it was loaded.
bigb

Claremont, CA

#7 Apr 8, 2010
the older i get the more of these stories i hear.....u think people would learn but they dont
mee

Whittier, CA

#8 Apr 8, 2010
Jen Nutoll-Warts wrote:
If you gonna have a weapon at least show them how to use it. My 10 year old son has his own gun and he shots the birds in the fields not his friends.
and once your TEN year old boy accidentally shoots n kills himself ur gonna be reading comments like these about you n your boys "negligent parents"
mee

Whittier, CA

#9 Apr 8, 2010
i dont understand how kids are allowed to be by themselves when weapons are present in the residence... or why they would even want to play around with one like that... its sad but hey, lesson learned... u play wit fire you bound to get burnt!
El Boracho

Pomona, CA

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Ehola, with friends like that who needs enemies. Throw the book at someone for leaving the quete out.
Chocoholic

Del Rey, CA

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Will parents never learn to lock the guns up unless they have taught their kids gun safety.They need to be taught that you use a gun to only defend yourself.They are not toys for crying out loud.My condolences to this boys family.Hopefully the idiot friend will be forced to go to schools as community service and talk about gun safety.His parents on the other hand should not be allowed to own a gun for the rest of their natural lives,as they are irresponsible.
SEATTLE

San Bernardino, CA

#12 Apr 8, 2010
Dennis wrote:
Some friend....
Lesson to little boys: Go to school and learn something. You obviously don't get any guidance from your parent(s)
It was a ACCIDENT
leave the parents alone they are suffering for their loss
R.I.P.ERIC
Mixed Interests

Culver City, CA

#13 Apr 9, 2010
Its the mentality for the kid to probably be showing off his gun, not knowing it was loaded, or how to handle it.

If it were his gun for sports, etc, the kid should had have training in it.

If it were not his, the parents, or whomever was at fault for having a lethal weapon within grasp.
saraa

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Apr 9, 2010
Dennis wrote:
Some friend....
Ayee yo bitchh youu don't evenn knoe what happen & you don't knoe the kidss.
So youu can shut the fuhkk up & don't try to say anytjong bout his parentss they're great peoplee. Maybe you should go to school instead of being on herwe making fun of an innoccent boy!.
The Real Mike C

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2010
It was an accident! It could happen to anyone! When I was in delta force training to go take out bin laden I accidentally shot my friend in the back 15 times it happens.
The real Mike C

Covina, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2010
I sniff camel balls.
The real Mike C

Covina, CA

#19 Apr 9, 2010
Me too! By a camel or baboon.

“it burns when i pee”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 9, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
and once your TEN year old boy accidentally shoots n kills himself ur gonna be reading comments like these about you n your boys "negligent parents"
Were huntin folk we know how to use guns we aint dumb its yall city slickas whose always shootin ya selves
Rebecca

United States

#21 Apr 9, 2010
Unless you PERSONALLY know the familes You can't actually post a comment worth reading! Let's refrain from putting any negative comments and focus on praying for the familes who are mourning the loss of their loved one. We need to get JESUS in our lives and learn all over what it is to LOVE. We need to remember that our time here on earth is but for a moment but life with Jesus is everlasting. John 3:16 For God so loved this world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. I will continue to pray for the Lord to bring peace and show himself in this situation more than ever. God Bless everyone.
sb friend W_G

Yucaipa, CA

#22 Apr 10, 2010
SEATTLE wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a ACCIDENT
leave the parents alone they are suffering for their loss
R.I.P.ERIC
I agree!with you' some stupid people making stupid comments like that are evil.maybe it was somthing they already know. that handling a firearm at any time.but never thougt it would happen to them!..{but did!}but should'nt be blamed on the parents!!.(note):salina,carlos ..will always love you!R.I.P
PRINCESS

San Bernardino, CA

#23 Apr 12, 2010
i love n miss u dearly eric rip babe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inland Empire residents rally, march against Tr... 5 hr spytheweb 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 32,718
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) 8 hr Red Foreman 237
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 19 Well Well 4,839
News San Bernardino, others cracking down on panhand... (Oct '10) Jan 18 RGregory0321 76
FUTURE SENATORS of The UNITED STATES ! Jan 16 Daisy Dukes It Out 1
" RUSE UP .. RUSE UP ... RUSE unto Your Power "... Jan 16 Old Millennia Tramp 1

San Bernardino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Bernardino Mortgages