Warning To All Out-Law Biker Gang's /...

Warning To All Out-Law Biker Gang's / St.Louis Cat Fish Fry !

Posted in the San Bernardino Forum

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Dear 1 %'ers:
St.Louis Missouri Federal Attorneys have again indicted 4 more members of the out law biker gang
(Wheels of Soul) and that brings the total to 22 indicted after the others pled guilty to federal charges code named (Cat Fish Fry) and what a cook out fish fry D.A.'s are having in Missouri and all over the USA . So please be warned as I continue to attempt to help get Mr. Fabricant free by appeals,
that it's no longer about being bad and tuff it's about staying free to ride and enjoy the open free ways and high ways where ever we travel or ride.

The best way to stay free is to stay smart like my white Vietnam Veterans advised me to be by keeping a low profile and living like a recluse hermit and zipping those lips and accepting life is not allways fair nor will be nor is the U.S. Government allways fair so get what you can get and split back to the silent coast's where you lay your head and smile because if you do this you have done well.

God Speed and Good Luck To YA .

SG-22 E-Com AkA The Black Coyote:

P.S. Tryed to Warn Ryan T. patterson to do this my Ex Road Side Kick Warrior whom had a bad habit of bragging about being an assassin, he did not listenand got got caught up on a hired hit for money in Cape Girardeau Missouri and was sentenced to 3 life sentences no parole @ Potosi Prison in
Mineral Point, Missouri. I'm glad I listened
i can still ride and play and live to fight another day thanks to my white comrades advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 3 hr Maribel 859
Flash Flood Watch for San Bernardino County st... 3 hr Heavy Rain Tomorrow 1
Flash Flood Watch for San Bernardino County st... 14 hr Heavy Rain coming... 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Trojan 32,461
Poll Reasons why San Bernardino sucks (Oct '08) Mon liketj but not 42
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Oct 24 never really a part 227
News Found guilty, SB woman seeks new trial (Sep '09) Oct 20 Anonymous 26

San Bernardino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Bernardino Mortgages