Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

There are 376 comments on the Crestline Courier-News story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested. In it, Crestline Courier-News reports that:

One day after a story outlining his allegedly fraudulent deeds appeared on the front page of The Mountain News last Thursday, a man suspected of bilking numerous mountain residents in a paving scheme was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crestline Courier-News.

home owner

Rohnert Park, CA

#41 Nov 19, 2008
man nativ u HATE the stanley,s i like um in my book good hard working men !!!!!!!! u know its not nice to say the things u say about them they are some one,s dad and some one,s son just like u jesus loves them and jesus loves u 2 wwjd
home owner

Rohnert Park, CA

#42 Nov 19, 2008
big deal maybe u got ripedoff does money mean that much to u i think dinsey land is a ripoff but that dont mean i HATE the place we over pay everday thats liveing in cali baby
stanley ASPHALT MAN

Covina, CA

#43 Nov 19, 2008
should i judge all u rednecks because g bush f#$# the hole country up.thats a scam.all u guys claim to be so honest and do right. your who fu@# the country up ? not the stanleys. all the gringos are rippin every body for millions but thats ok your just stupid and ignorant to judge every one like that! hey georga boy aint that where you marry your uncles and aunts and your sister is yo momma. now thats jacked up. what retail business do you own native? the ones at the swap meet or you sell oranges on the corner. or maybe you stand on the corner all day with those sighns. please help me im to lazy to get a job.you guys are jokes tryin to gang up on hard workin people
Hmmmm

Whittier, CA

#44 Nov 19, 2008
The GRINGOS ain't gonna be runnin the country anymore...he..he
Hmmmm

Whittier, CA

#45 Nov 19, 2008
I wanna know where the 700 billion trillion dollar bailout money went. Wanna know where? It went to all of the crooked CEOs that get paid millions of dollars a year to sit on their asses and have their employees cook the books so that their companies can look good to investors and then they go riding off into the sunset. Now that is what I call criminal, fraud and scumbags. You people are worried about a few families trying to make a decent living? How little of you. Why don't you complain about something that truly matters!
stanley ASPHALT MAN

Covina, CA

#46 Nov 20, 2008
Hmmmm wrote:
I wanna know where the 700 billion trillion dollar bailout money went. Wanna know where? It went to all of the crooked CEOs that get paid millions of dollars a year to sit on their asses and have their employees cook the books so that their companies can look good to investors and then they go riding off into the sunset. Now that is what I call criminal, fraud and scumbags. You people are worried about a few families trying to make a decent living? How little of you. Why don't you complain about something that truly matters!
finally someone with brains that see's the big picture
home owner

Rohnert Park, CA

#47 Nov 20, 2008
looks like the native got put in his place
BACKIN THE FAM

Johnston, RI

#48 Dec 4, 2008
STANLEYS ARE NOT SCAM ARTISTS ALL I KNOW ARE THAT YOU CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY RACE SO WERE GYPSIES BIG DEAL!!! PEOPLE ARE BEING RACIST, ARE Y GUYS RACIST TOWARDS BLACKS AND ASIANS TOO. JUST STOP WITH ALL THE REMARKS OKAY. THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
inbred gypsy

Cambridge, MA

#49 Dec 4, 2008
BACKIN THE FAM wrote:
STANLEYS ARE NOT SCAM ARTISTS ALL I KNOW ARE THAT YOU CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY RACE SO WERE GYPSIES BIG DEAL!!! PEOPLE ARE BEING RACIST, ARE Y GUYS RACIST TOWARDS BLACKS AND ASIANS TOO. JUST STOP WITH ALL THE REMARKS OKAY. THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
This syte will be shut down when all the paving gypsies and traveling lepricans stop scamming all the pepoles of there muny
UC Girl

Maineville, OH

#50 Dec 4, 2008
native wrote:
<quoted text>
no u sh# for brains! irode a big red dump truck to skool. i cant help it if i left skool in the 8 grade to work. Im 21 an i have 3 trucks a home and got about 80g's last year. life is good sukka!
What- selling drugs??????
STANLEY BOY

Wildomar, CA

#52 Dec 4, 2008
hey inbred ! learn how to spell u f@#kin idiot
I stand corrected

Cambridge, MA

#53 Dec 5, 2008
BACKIN THE FAM wrote:
I must say, where did anyone get the idea that the name Stanley and paving scams go together like a horse & buggy. I googled Stanley paving scam and why I got absolutely nothing on the internet about any person with the last name of Stanley involved in any type of driveway paving scam. Wow! My apologies.
Menifee Man

Robertsdale, AL

#54 Dec 7, 2008
I agree, There scum...
STANLEY

Wildomar, CA

#55 Dec 7, 2008
the white people just rip u off the legal way
STANLEY

United States

#56 Dec 9, 2008
STANLEY wrote:
the white people just rip u off the legal way
I myself will at least try to be a lagit business man to your face as i trade blacktop for food for all my kids from different woman. and as i come into your home to have you sign my bogus paperwork i will ask to use your bathroom only to hit your jewelry box when your not looking, as if thats not enough i will take a whiff of your daughters panties before i leave to go home and transfer the crotchless panty smell to my wifes lips...she's so proud of me..
STANLEY

Wildomar, CA

#57 Dec 9, 2008
nice comeback! you must be one of those dumb crackers that is stupid enough to let someone in your house to begin with, then let them use your bathroom ? this is why people like that do these things, its because your stupid. if there werent stupid people out there these guys wouldnt be able to do there scams.
STANLEY

Robertsdale, AL

#58 Dec 10, 2008
MIGHT WANT TO READ THE POST AGAIN MORON...
George Stanley

Cambridge, MA

#59 Jan 27, 2009
to marth stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
hey martha or who evr the hell u r swallow my load u cumbag
Oh now that was nice!
Tina

Hemet, CA

#60 Jan 28, 2009
omg everyone on here needs to grow up i personly grew up in the gypsy camp and there are some good and some bad just like there is every where you go the gypsys live a different kinda of life then us medacon (american) but we are all human and created by the same person so lets just let goerge stanly get what he gets from the judge and stop putting each others races down the world would be a better place if everyone just tried to get along but we know that aint happening so lets do with what we got
Native

Robertsdale, AL

#61 Jan 29, 2009
I LOVE YOU TINA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quailridge Apartments at 210 N. Beechwood Ave. ... 1 hr WHY 12
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,930
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen at 895 N. Mt. Vernon ... May 14 SAN BERNARDINO PO... 17
Chevron Gas Station at 895 N. Mt. Vernon Ave. S... May 14 SAN BERNARDINO CH... 15
SB Downtown Metrolink Parking at 320 S. G St. S... May 14 SB METROLINK DOWN... 40
San Bernardino Ranch HOA at 3579 N. Little Moun... May 13 SAN BERNARDINO RA... 20
San Bernardino Ranch Village Community at Miram... May 13 SAN BERNARDINO RA... 40

San Bernardino Jobs

Personal Finance

San Bernardino Mortgages