Prisoner Inmate Early Release Program

Prisoner Inmate Early Release Program

Posted in the San Bernardino Forum

Good Luck To All

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
FYS (for your safety)

I just wanted to share some information with you all. I was informed by a friend who works at west valley detention that as of today, they have released 50 inmates. Not only west valley but San Bernardino, and Riverside.

By the end of the month they will be releasing about 750 inmates. They are counting on it saving the state millions of dollars.

so i was warned to make sure im aware of my surroundings at all times.

Make sure you lock your doors to your house and your car. Don't walk out at night by yourself. Use the buddy system whenever possible. Be especially careful when your leaving your house, get in your car lock the doors and then start it before you open your garage.

They are expecting a lot of things to happen since these guys are going to need money, are frustrated from being locked up so long, and won't be able to find a job.

Share this info with your kids so they are aware since I know some of us have kids that walk to and from school and share it with your family and friends. Pass it on to all the people so that you can make them aware too. So everyone be safe, be aware...

God Bless.
DAD

Redlands, CA

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Buy your guns now. Every person is on their own now. Police and the courts will not protect you unless you are a criminal. You may be in the right but you will be DEAD RIGHT or a loved one will be dead. Prepared to defend yourself and your families. Politicians do not care. They are the biggest criminals of them all. Time for an old west posse type mentality to chase criminals. Don't count on police to protect you.
kid

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2010
this is bs
cool guy

Long Beach, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2010
ha! old west posse time to catch criminals huh? ya lets turn into crininals to catch them. and i agree this is bs, most of the early releases are always minor offenders, shoplifting type stuff and small drug charges. so before you start a panic or a old west revolution, calm down and do some research.
DAD

Redlands, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2010
cool guy wrote:
ha! old west posse time to catch criminals huh? ya lets turn into crininals to catch them. and i agree this is bs, most of the early releases are always minor offenders, shoplifting type stuff and small drug charges. so before you start a panic or a old west revolution, calm down and do some research.
You go ahead and live in your fantasy world. Small drug charges. yeah right. An ex-con that was drunk and high on cocaine at 1 in the afternoon of a summer Tuesday. My 16 year old daughter was a passenger in a car the that MINOR Criminal RAMMED into when that THING ran a red light at 75 MPH. She was killed by this MINOR offender. The law, the courts (Judges) do not give a damn. When one of these Minor offenders kills your 16 year old daughter, then you come and talk with me. Other wise let me live long enough to meet this Minor offender. Till then , IT has all the rights and laws with IT, while my dead 16 Year old daughter and her family have none. My health is failing me. After 21 month, slimy Public defenders, apathetic DA's and Criminal loving Judges, have not had the decency to have a trial. Maybe your right, let these Minor offenders go so that they can be fare game for the victims families.
Fake

Laguna Beach, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2010
This email is a fake everyone. One of those scare tactic thing. Do you see any proof of this, other than this email? Look it up; no media coverage, nothing. Why? It's not real. Read on another forum with this that they've seen this a few years ago. So don't believe it.

Of course, being careful is always a good idea.
dad 2

Flagstaff, AZ

#8 May 31, 2010
DAD wrote:
<quoted text>
You go ahead and live in your fantasy world. Small drug charges. yeah right. An ex-con that was drunk and high on cocaine at 1 in the afternoon of a summer Tuesday. My 16 year old daughter was a passenger in a car the that MINOR Criminal RAMMED into when that THING ran a red light at 75 MPH. She was killed by this MINOR offender. The law, the courts (Judges) do not give a damn. When one of these Minor offenders kills your 16 year old daughter, then you come and talk with me. Other wise let me live long enough to meet this Minor offender. Till then , IT has all the rights and laws with IT, while my dead 16 Year old daughter and her family have none. My health is failing me. After 21 month, slimy Public defenders, apathetic DA's and Criminal loving Judges, have not had the decency to have a trial. Maybe your right, let these Minor offenders go so that they can be fare game for the victims families.
hi dip shit your was killed by a drunk driver I feel so sorry for you. listen I do feel for your loss but what does that have to do with early release people like that don't get out of jail. was he released then shut up winner when he does go he will fry and he knows it
wifeonwarpath

Harrisville, NH

#9 Jun 14, 2010
Where is the latest up date after may's bill passed about vermont's inmate early release program.Is this a scare tactic, or a way of getting a pat on their political backs? WE have a right to know if this is just a way, to make people think that the political figures are really doing something to save our state some money.Stop scaring the public with lies or half truths, about vt.inmates early release programs.Nothing has been done to utilize this "SO CALLED PASSED PROGRAM"."NON-VIOLEN T OFFENDERS" are "SUPPOSE" to start being released in JULY,2010. Keep the public better informed.After all, it's our tax paid dollars that are being spent to house all of the inmates in Vermont, & those that are shipped from VERMONT, to other states.
shosho71

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2010
scare tactic? Huh....wonder why our base got an "all hands" email concerning the release. Guess our own govt. officials dont know? lol....yes be aware this is true.
Criminal

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Early releases are real. Were getting out early. Hahaha. I watched 6 people early released on one night . It was awesome! And they released us at one am. theres no stopping it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 32,398
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Fri anonymous 212
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Fri Anaheim 4,834
San Bernardino Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Sep 22 Tom 2
Fontana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Derrick 2
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Sep 17 slickoneIxE 85
Review: San Bernardino Amtrak Station Sep 11 Amtrak 1

San Bernardino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Bernardino Mortgages