Where are all the hot single guys at???.

Where are all the hot single guys at???.

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loving Life

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Looking ....
Ha_Ha_Ha

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Try the local pound
Lol

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
They must all be dogs!!!!
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Not sure if I'm, "hot" but I'm single and I have recent pics. mightymachonacho@yahoo.com

If I'm ugly, just remember a few things:

1) We all look good in the dark

2) It's nothing some alcohol couldn't fix

3) Latex masks can help

4) Let it be a dark chapter in your life.

But I'm pretty confident and consider myself attractive, but you never know. It could be worse, I could be a teeny-weenie-pee-peed Asian, right?
Linda

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Gorilla Biscuit wrote:
Not sure if I'm, "hot" but I'm single and I have recent pics. mightymachonacho@yahoo.com
If I'm ugly, just remember a few things:
1) We all look good in the dark
2) It's nothing some alcohol couldn't fix
3) Latex masks can help
4) Let it be a dark chapter in your life.
But I'm pretty confident and consider myself attractive, but you never know. It could be worse, I could be a teeny-weenie-pee-peed Asian, right?
Shush! Your a cutie and you know it! The girls would love your dimples
Dolores

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Lol u mean u didn't get game last night from those two girls Gorilla. U know u could end up with trolls trying to get with ppl on this site but I guess ur used to keeping it dark from ur own statements. Lmfao
Asking

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Lmfao That is wrong Dolores! But I see why you would say that! SMH
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Dolores wrote:
Lol u mean u didn't get game last night from those two girls Gorilla. U know u could end up with trolls trying to get with ppl on this site but I guess ur used to keeping it dark from ur own statements. Lmfao
What girls? I have no game except maybe Farmville on FB...ha! ha! I received just "one" email but no game!
Dolores

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Lmao come on Gorilla u talk a good game but u ain't got no play after posting ur email on almost every thread?! I'm a lil disappointed I figured u'd hooked up with at least half these chics on Topix if not at least 1 out of every 3.
Dolores

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Asking- lmao what can I say I couldn't resist teasing Gorilla I mean the guy always has a witty reply. Figured it's his turn : p
Julia

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
They at ur mommas house
Asking

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
That's cool. Made me laugh. So Gorilla Biscuit are you seeing anyone?
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Dolores wrote:
Asking- lmao what can I say I couldn't resist teasing Gorilla I mean the guy always has a witty reply. Figured it's his turn : p
True, I do have a "smart" answer for everything. You have to give me something funny to say in reply!! Damn, what a boring and typical Friday night..what to do? I know..I'll go to a club, get drunk and act the fool or stay home, get drunk and act the fool.
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Asking wrote:
That's cool. Made me laugh. So Gorilla Biscuit are you seeing anyone?
No, I'm not. The dating scene is a disaster zone. Sometimes, I think I need to wear a hardhat and one of those flashy high visibility vests because it's so crummy.
Dolores

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Or u can keep the masses entertained with ur witty repertoire. Plus u still got single ladies available to give ur email to.
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Dolores wrote:
Or u can keep the masses entertained with ur witty repertoire. Plus u still got single ladies available to give ur email to.
I could..it looks like it'll have to be just that. I checked my email, and it's empty.=-(
Dolores

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Well Asking could still get on and wanna email u. Although I gotta say emailing to hook up is kinda lame very early 90's. Mostly it's all junk emails
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Dolores wrote:
Well Asking could still get on and wanna email u. Although I gotta say emailing to hook up is kinda lame very early 90's. Mostly it's all junk emails
As opposed to "snail mail?" I don't give out my home address! I am in the mood to get some drinks somewhere. Is it bad if you start emailing spam junk mails?
Asking

Decatur, GA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
What clubs are good to go to in SA?
Gorilla Biscuit

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Asking wrote:
What clubs are good to go to in SA?
Ever go to Whiskey's on Callaghan & 410

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 11 min Tony 8,391
My Presidential makeover 59 min Austin 9
horny Latina women for fun (Jan '13) 1 hr Austin 36
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 4 hr Rebecca77 59
News Man Found Guilty In Fatal Hit-And-Run (Feb '06) 9 hr Jai 21
San Antonio Sucks (Jun '09) 10 hr Lol 2,525
Little Johnny Da Master... 13 hr El Paso 4

San Antonio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance