safest neighborhood
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nurse

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2013
What is the safest place to live in s.a. am planning to move there, I'm a registered nurse. Also which hospital is best??

“f0r teh Lulz”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2013
I'll tell you, if you can help get me hydrocodone and Valium.
benny

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2013
The eastside of town on e. Houston and pine st.
Rapist

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Anywhere north SA. Rapist on the loose for loose gringas. High crime area according to SAPD stats. So much for being safe.
Anton Chigurh

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 12, 2013
I'll toss a coin, you call it...
nurse

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Rapist wrote:
Anywhere north SA. Rapist on the loose for loose gringas. High crime area according to SAPD stats. So much for being safe.
well I'm no gringa looks like this place sucks and I haven't even moved there!
Doctor

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2013
nurse wrote:
<quoted text> well I'm no gringa looks like this place sucks and I haven't even moved there!
If you claim to be a nurse, seems you would have more intelligence to refer to creditsble sources. Topix is not one of them. Nurse Klondyke?
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 12, 2013
She aint no nurse.
nurse

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 12, 2013
I can look at statistics I thought I'd ask s.a. residents instead! Where I live topix is not full of idiots but thanks!
Cletus Kettle

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
nurse wrote:
I can look at statistics I thought I'd ask s.a. residents instead! Where I live topix is not full of idiots but thanks!
We aint allow idiot nurses in these here parts. This is Kracker country. Yee Haw!
pink slit

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Now that you know we are all idiots, you should fit in quite nicely!

“f0r teh Lulz”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 13, 2013
nurse wrote:
Lulz, it is a direct correlation to the population here. There is plenty of idiots. What else would you expect in a city, that houses so much military and medical personnel?

“f0r teh Lulz”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2013
n0_0ne wrote:
<quoted text>Lulz, it is a direct correlation to the population here. There is plenty of idiots. What else would you expect in a city, that houses so much military and medical personnel?
The comma is in the wrong place, idiot.
Cletus Kettle

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jan 13, 2013
n0_0ne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lulz, it is a direct correlation to the population here. There is plenty of idiots. What else would you expect in a city, that houses so much military and medical personnel?
"There is"? Should be "There are." Even I dun knows it. I'm tellin yer. Krackers is dumb in these here parts.
freaky freak

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Does it even require a comma? I'm just a dumb kracker.

“f0r teh Lulz”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Cletus Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>"There is"? Should be "There are." Even I dun knows it. I'm tellin yer. Krackers is dumb in these here parts.
Eh, you win this round. Obviously there were multiple grammatical errors, within that statement. I guess I should start proof reading 'me.

“f0r teh Lulz”

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2013
n0_0ne wrote:
<quoted text>Eh, you win this round. Obviously there were multiple grammatical errors, within that statement. I guess I should start proof reading 'me.
'em*
NIGHT TRAIN T

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 13, 2013
nurse wrote:
What is the safest place to live in s.a. am planning to move there, I'm a registered nurse. Also which hospital is best??
crime is everywhere but best bet is 1604/Stone Oak area and best hospital
Methodist
Healthcare Systems
dweezil

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Not for long with Obama care.
Real Estate Agent

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jan 14, 2013
NIGHT TRAIN T wrote:
<quoted text> crime is everywhere but best bet is 1604/Stone Oak area and best hospital
Methodist
Healthcare Systems
That's the area where people live beyond their financial means. Probably why their houses are pretty on the outside, but empty on the inside. Did I mention the high foreclosure rate on the Northside of San Antonio? Fact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny that I see so many white folks vacationin... 59 min Territory 1
Where is the best adult arcade? 1 hr Susan Smith 5
Coffee shop 1 hr Mean 38
Hey Mexicans, What Do You Think About This? 1 hr DC Dave 16
Best dating app for hooking up in San Antonio 2 hr White Mike 18
White woman from Iowa leaves her four young kid... 2 hr Little Johnny Da ... 1
Hospitals Doctors 4 hr DC Dave 2

San Antonio Jobs

Personal Finance

San Antonio Mortgages