Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I have lived in many States and hear of property crimes but San Antonio has got to be the worst city I have ever witnessed when it comes to Thieves...and they are so bold when in it comes to their crimes...

They don't have no shame in their game! That is what makes San Antonio "Sucks"...

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>If you were to visit any city, town, suburb in America and you were to leave any valubles, electronics in a vehicle and go inside of a restaraunt to eat and return; expect for your vehicle windows to be smashed. That is asking for it..
That happened to me and a friend of mine in Oklahoma City in the 80s during an LL Cool J concert, they smashed his windows and taken his small stereo and and my "Walkman"..
We left ourselves open, but is what i'm saying there in San Antonio, car break-ins tops the lists when it comes to property crimes in San Antonio even in your driveway, thieves scour communities searching thru vehicles.
I had my vehicle hit three times when I first moved to San Antonio 3 times in the first year of 2010 living on the West Side and once working at the Toyota Plant...
Go figure....
I believe all of that, but I think the overwhelming majority of people are good people. Maybe they are angry, but maybe they have a right to be.
Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

All I know is I love Hispanic pepper up my black booty. Nothing like taking it raw. I need leche in my black culo. Better than chicken and watermelon.
Joe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Reality wrote:
All I know is I love Hispanic pepper up my black booty. Nothing like taking it raw. I need leche in my black culo. Better than chicken and watermelon.
I believe this Negrito loves the sausages.
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this Negrito loves the sausages.
ha ha, You Hispanic "Gentes" are clueless, that is one of your kind posing to be a "Negrito"...Tu Maricon....
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe all of that, but I think the overwhelming majority of people are good people. Maybe they are angry, but maybe they have a right to be.
hmm, I wonder why so many are angry when they have "San Antonio" by the grips of their hands, yet many of the same minorities are overwhelmingly killing and robbing, stealing fromt their own..

I didn't witness the volume of property crime in New Jersey, here in San Diego, St. Louis, Bronx' unlike the high numbers of San Antonio...

It would be such a great place to live but there seems to be such an overwhelming majority of people there who have some anger issues within, despite the fact it is supposed to be a laid back place to live...

Don't get me wrong San Antonio is not the most violent place unlike Memphis, New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Newark NJ, St. Louis..

Many seem to think it's the worst place whereas violence is concerned..

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>hmm, I wonder why so many are angry when they have "San Antonio" by the grips of their hands, yet many of the same minorities are overwhelmingly killing and robbing, stealing fromt their own..
I didn't witness the volume of property crime in New Jersey, here in San Diego, St. Louis, Bronx' unlike the high numbers of San Antonio...
It would be such a great place to live but there seems to be such an overwhelming majority of people there who have some anger issues within, despite the fact it is supposed to be a laid back place to live...
Don't get me wrong San Antonio is not the most violent place unlike Memphis, New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Newark NJ, St. Louis..
Many seem to think it's the worst place whereas violence is concerned..
That is also just your opinion of the people there. I haven't seen that. Although, you're right, I don't live there, but still the people are the people.

Personally, I have no trouble with the city or the people in it. As far as the Mexican's go, who cares? It borders Mexico, so isn't that to be expected? We are the melting pot, remember? I won't get into the border control issue, but the fact is, people are people. I don't know you and don't know if you are black, but if you are, surely you can understand that.
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That is also just your opinion of the people there. I haven't seen that. Although, you're right, I don't live there, but still the people are the people.
Personally, I have no trouble with the city or the people in it. As far as the Mexican's go, who cares? It borders Mexico, so isn't that to be expected? We are the melting pot, remember? I won't get into the border control issue, but the fact is, people are people. I don't know you and don't know if you are black, but if you are, surely you can understand that.
What does Black have to do with that coming staight to the point, I could be Caucasian for you know of, I may be East Indian, or Middle Eastern, what does "Black" have to do with just coming straight to the point....

That is what's wrong America Black seems be the most common threat to Society....
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I can surely understand where your mentality lies within "Black and White Issues" nonetheless, your ISP doesn't fit much of a description of multiculural or diversity of people...

Let me put it to you this way, I'm latino as well and there are many Latinos of many Ethnicities and Abroad...
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the mexican people there in San Antonio are just as wild and ignorant and hateful towards each other just as well as many of the Blacks I have encountered in Oklahoma City when I was there many years ago...

I get along with the blacks there in San Antonio and the Mexican Nationals.....Mexican Americans think that the world revolves around them yet they don't know what time and year they live in assuming...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Many of the mexican people there in San Antonio are just as wild and ignorant and hateful towards each other just as well as many of the Blacks I have encountered in Oklahoma City when I was there many years ago...

I get along with the blacks there in San Antonio and the Mexican Nationals.....Mexican Americans think that the world revolves around them yet they don't know what time and year they live in assuming...
But it does revolve around us.
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Eloteman wrote:
<quoted text>
But it does revolve around us.
so does life revolve arouhd every ethicity, not just mexican people soley or just the ingorant blacks who live in a predominitley black city or community. Life is about every ethnicity. It is soley hilarous how people think this way in America...
Trevor

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Satan you live in w. vagina, you wouldn't be saying that if you lived here. The Mexicans steal quicker than a cat can lick its ass, with its head turned and tail up! You can't own nothing here. If you buy something they can't afford they get Mexican jealous and will try to steal it from you. Their so damned spoiled by the government that they expect the government to buy the same thing for them! Youll never see such a jealous people like the Mexicans. They will even kill you for what they want!
laughing

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Trevor wrote:
Satan you live in w. vagina, you wouldn't be saying that if you lived here. The Mexicans steal quicker than a cat can lick its ass, with its head turned and tail up! You can't own nothing here. If you buy something they can't afford they get Mexican jealous and will try to steal it from you. Their so damned spoiled by the government that they expect the government to buy the same thing for them! Youll never see such a jealous people like the Mexicans. They will even kill you for what they want!
He doesn't realise that perhaps if he were to live there like I did and have experienced that he would too understand that about the mexicans there in San Antonio..

You're right, it's hard to own or have anything around them, they will steal anything they can get their hands on and more; that is a proven fact...

I have never lived or been around a group of people unlike them mexicans there in San Antonio, they are off the freaking Chain when it comes to Stealing...
laughing

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking of moving to Chicago, the coon capital. Coons killing coons. Couldn't be safer.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Trevor wrote:
Where do I live today?

I am just saying that racism doesn't help anything.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't realise that perhaps if he were to live there like I did and have experienced that he would too understand that about the mexicans there in San Antonio..
You're right, it's hard to own or have anything around them, they will steal anything they can get their hands on and more; that is a proven fact...
I have never lived or been around a group of people unlike them mexicans there in San Antonio, they are off the freaking Chain when it comes to Stealing...
Why, if you live in San Diego are you still here complaining about it? We get it, there is a theft problem in SA, BUT it could be a lot worse.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>I can surely understand where your mentality lies within "Black and White Issues" nonetheless, your ISP doesn't fit much of a description of multiculural or diversity of people...
Don't get hung up on the little things. There is a big difference between someone with a legit handicap and the people I collect.
Let me put it to you this way, I'm latino as well and there are many Latinos of many Ethnicities and Abroad...
Say what?
laughing

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, if you live in San Diego are you still here complaining about it? We get it, there is a theft problem in SA, BUT it could be a lot worse.
Because I miss those big hot Hispanic peppers up my black ass. Anything wrong with that?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I miss those big hot Hispanic peppers up my black ass. Anything wrong with that?
To each his own my brotha lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the San Antonio Forum right now

Search the San Antonio Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gaby a garza 4 min HEY WHAT DOES SHE LOOK 5
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min What I say xoxo 17,017
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 22 min nina roth 595
Why are all white trash CRACKERS Hoarders? 1 hr Anglo 6
WARNING: White trash beastiality on the increase 1 hr Lubricano 13
Dirty Mexicans are worse than N!@@ers!!!! 1 hr White Man 11
Illegal aliens bring disease and crime. 1 hr White Man 17
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr Roger Rabbit 3,451
•••
•••
•••
San Antonio Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••