Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2171 Feb 7, 2013
Lula Mae wrote:
<quoted text>Keep sticking your foot deeper down that worthless white ass of yours. You'd have to spend a great deal of time in restrooms to know that. It's probably you messing up the restrooms. Probably confused it with the pig pen you have at your hoarder home. White people are notorious for engaging in kinky shit. Have fun trash Don't forget to flush. Keep practicing on that poor grammar. Imagine that, a gringo that failed English. LMAO!
Lol , good one!
aaron campos

San Antonio, TX

#2172 Feb 12, 2013
no i am not as stupid as you are
aaron campos

San Antonio, TX

#2173 Feb 12, 2013
san antonio is never a awesome city. because where ever you are you see lazy people asking for money. every where on the streets there can be lazy people asking for money. or even what ever place you are at, there is lazy peole asking for money.
aaron campos

San Antonio, TX

#2174 Feb 12, 2013
SAN ANTONIO IA A REALLY STUPID CITY BECAUSE IT CHANGED TOUDOUZE MARKET TO A STUPID ADULT DETENTION CENTER. I WANTED TO WORK AT TOUDOUZE MARKET WHEN I GET OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL UNTIL THIS REALLY STUPID CITY FREAKEN CLOSED IT'S DOORS.
pontus

San Antonio, TX

#2175 Feb 14, 2013
Way to many filthy, disease ridden Mexicans!
guido

Houston, TX

#2176 Feb 15, 2013
about 60 more days and it will really suck with heat again. Oh yeah it sucks!
guido

Houston, TX

#2177 Feb 15, 2013
aaron campos wrote:
san antonio is never a awesome city. because where ever you are you see lazy people asking for money. every where on the streets there can be lazy people asking for money. or even what ever place you are at, there is lazy peole asking for money.
A lot of them are so lazy that they are sitting in a lawn chair axeing for money. I even see them lay down on a air mattress at an intersection with a hand out for change. Their eyes weren't even open, they were so lazy!
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2178 Feb 16, 2013
pontus wrote:
Way to many filthy, disease ridden Mexicans!
I'm happy that I left that city. Too many Thieves and drunk drivers...
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2179 Feb 16, 2013
you are worthless wrote:
It's about time you left you worthless piece of monkey spunk!
People like you make San Antonio what it is "Horrible", with your southern Hillbilly mentality...
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2180 Feb 16, 2013
delicious wrote:
Just leave you fackin Yankee and go back to the east coast you loser!
Is it the climate that make you "Mexicans" in South Texas so angry or what?...you dummies claim that people from the east coast are rude and arrogant. When I lived in San Antonio' all I witnessed were a bunch of angry mexican people committing road rage and killing each other over women, and stupid shyt...

What's up with that, yet you Texans claim that Californians are pouring into Texas by the numbers. I come here and see many Texas License plates and elswhere?...

What is so interesting I thought the same way about San Antonio coming from the East Coast until I moved to San Diego(better), doesn't seem to me the Hispanics here are angry and more real than you fake Tex-Mex azzholes....
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2181 Feb 16, 2013
I met some of the coolest Mexican National people, Blacks there were cool and laid back, whites were cool as ever and there were some mexican americans who were cool but as a whole San Antonio has the highest number of Road Rage than any other City in Texas...

What's up with that yet it is a tourist city, family city and supposed to be a city of great value despite being number 4 in property crime...

Vehicle Break-ins are off the chain there, I cannot say that San Antonio Sucks, but it is what is....
The Prophet is Great

Houston, TX

#2182 Feb 16, 2013
laughing wrote:
I met some of the coolest Mexican National people, Blacks there were cool and laid back, whites were cool as ever and there were some mexican americans who were cool but as a whole San Antonio has the highest number of Road Rage than any other City in Texas...
What's up with that yet it is a tourist city, family city and supposed to be a city of great value despite being number 4 in property crime...
Vehicle Break-ins are off the chain there, I cannot say that San Antonio Sucks, but it is what is....
May God the Merciful boil your soul in Hell for eternity.
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2183 Feb 16, 2013
The Prophet is Great wrote:
<quoted text>
May God the Merciful boil your soul in Hell for eternity.
Yes preech on "Emmit" and tell it like it is. No matter how times will change for the better you "Texans" have a shallow mentality. I thought Hillbillies in Oklahoma and Arkansas where bad...

Ouch, there are people who live here in California who have moved back due to the shallow, narrow hatefilled mentality of you Texans...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2185 Feb 17, 2013
Hillbillies in the hill country? Wow
laughing

San Diego, CA

#2186 Feb 17, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
Hillbillies in the hill country? Wow
yes, Kerrville, Comfort, Boerne, Fredricksbur, LLano, Mason, Junction, Bandera...
littlewing

San Antonio, TX

#2187 Feb 17, 2013
As a whole, SA is a nasty city. The one's who so rabidly defend it are usually the natives that have never been anywhere else. Too many negatives to list but overall, it is dirty, trash everywhere - much more so than other large cities, worst drivers ever - almost got hit the other day by an idiot who purposefully didn't yield and decided to go ahead and get within an inch of hitting me to show their ignorant aggressiveness. And this is still the United States, it would be nice if attempts were made to speak English, especially if you have lived here your entire life! So much more but I'll stop. It's an okay place to visit for a day or two but that would need to be in the couple of months that the heat & humidity don't threaten your life because the rest of the year it is unbearable.
Lula Mae

San Antonio, TX

#2188 Feb 17, 2013
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>I'm happy that I left that city. Too many Thieves and drunk drivers...
LMAO! You live on the Eastside fool. I dropped off a box of bananas for you. Enjoy next time you're sitting on the porch chucking corn. Monkey!
laughing

San Antonio, TX

#2189 Feb 17, 2013
Chucking? You must men shucking you ignorant greaser.
Godofredo

Houston, TX

#2190 Feb 18, 2013
laughing wrote:
Chucking? You must men shucking you ignorant greaser.
ok so you admit that you shuck corn on your eastside porch and hang around peeling your banana with your foot like a monkey,mmm k
Laughing

San Antonio, TX

#2191 Feb 18, 2013
No, I was just pointing out how ignorant Mexicans are. LEARN ENGLISH DUMMY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cinco de Mayo 39 min Clown Car Johnny 3
I give to you..MIND CONTROL! 42 min Little Johnny Da ... 27
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr fartering 826
BBMEXICAN Women looking for a gorgeous black man (Jun '12) 4 hr Reality 379
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Farting 641
ISAAC MENDEZ OF SAN ANTONIO 1940s (Mar '10) 4 hr Mendedoso 7
narcos/bars (Jan '13) 8 hr citizen210 26
More from around the web

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]