Comments
41 - 60 of 101 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
I will be in San Antonio

Oklahoma City, OK

#56 Nov 7, 2012
I will be in San Antonio 11-9-2012 I have been looking for a nice Transsexual Woman to have a relationship with no real luck so far
IM me on yahoo littletoyeeb if you'd like to meet for coffee or a drink
alexia wrote:
hi i am a 24 years old transgender have a full time job and no is not at a gay bar i live and look like woman 24/7 a work in progress but i look desent so far looking for a man who respect me and want a tranny girlfriend :) real and serios i am in san antonio texas
James

Pearsall, TX

#57 Jan 5, 2013
alexia wrote:
hi i am a 24 years old transgender have a full time job and no is not at a gay bar i live and look like woman 24/7 a work in progress but i look desent so far looking for a man who respect me and want a tranny girlfriend :) real and serios i am in san antonio texas
I would love to meet you
Gentlemen

Fort Worth, TX

#58 Jan 7, 2013
wanting to meet with a shemale or trangender...
i am hispanic ...not bad looking 5'9" in the medical field...very sensual and caring...athletic
and in good health conditions..friendship and possible ---LTR serious only
Yummy

Pharr, TX

#59 Jan 10, 2013
Valeria Mariscal wrote:
Hi,im Valeria Mariscal a 25 yr oldd Latina/Mexican She-Male/Transsexual from Tucson,AZ I would like to meet a guy thats a gentlement,and willing to trat me right:)Whitr/hispanic or black.Race doesn't matter:) 21 to 40 yrs of age only ok:) and goodlooking:) I have FACEBOOK and im under valeria mariscal my E-Mail is mia_mariscal@yahoo.com I'll be waiting you guys:)
my wife and i, would like to have a threesome with a shemale. you sound like the perfect canidate.
saint

Fort Worth, TX

#60 Jan 14, 2013
san anybody provide me with the address to the club saint...? like how to get there
truth

Bellevue, WA

#62 Jan 25, 2013
omg.a (shemale)is a she nothing.its a freaky man in womens clothing.sick sh!t man.and the married men sleeping with them are nothing more than closet fa@s living a lie and dragging a wife and child through it.i cant believe why anyone would call these freaks ladies.even with implants and their di@k turned inside out it is still not a woman and never will be.as a real woman im completely disgusted.that song from silence of the lambs is playing in my head(goodbye horses)you freaky buffalo bill fu@kers
Aaxc

Chantilly, VA

#64 Jan 26, 2013
Where is the shemale clubs in dc
craft210

Hurst, TX

#65 Jan 30, 2013
Looking for a hot transsexual woman look to just have fun in san antonio my email is justincraft@gmail.com im white slim and good looking with big cock

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67 Feb 12, 2013
Looking for sexy shemale 2 get 2 kno and possibly meet. Only thing im in newhaven ct. Hit me up if anyone from newhaven... Cheeko203@hotmail.com peace
boohoo

United States

#69 Feb 13, 2013
Gentlemen wrote:
wanting to meet with a shemale or trangender...
i am hispanic ...not bad looking 5'9" in the medical field...very sensual and caring...athletic
and in good health conditions..friendship and possible ---LTR serious only
I would like to meet up with u . Leave ur email so we can talk.
rony

Egypt

#70 Feb 13, 2013
i am 30 shemale looking for old man to be my bf
to be in love take care about etch
my email is babylolo797@yahoo
Gentlemen

Fort Worth, TX

#71 Feb 13, 2013
boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to meet up with u . Leave ur email so we can talk.
oscarblack999@rocketmail.com

been waiting for a long time...
texas guy

Ballwin, MO

#72 Feb 22, 2013
Valeria Mariscal wrote:
Hi,im Valeria Mariscal a 25 yr oldd Latina/Mexican She-Male/Transsexual from Tucson,AZ I would like to meet a guy thats a gentlement,and willing to trat me right:)Whitr/hispanic or black.Race doesn't matter:) 21 to 40 yrs of age only ok:) and goodlooking:) I have FACEBOOK and im under valeria mariscal my E-Mail is mia_mariscal@yahoo.com I'll be waiting you guys:)
hey sexy
Larry

United States

#73 Mar 1, 2013
Looking for shemales who wants to hook up!!!
Hashi-mura

United States

#74 Mar 11, 2013
The saint how the saint showbar
Larry

United States

#75 Mar 16, 2013
Looking for a shemale that wants to hook up tonight!!!
Vfa

Converse, TX

#76 Mar 19, 2013
Is the saint more of a transvestite club, my husband was wanting to go out dressed up for the first time out, but not sure what to expect when he arrives, any input would help?
Gentleman

Addison, TX

#77 Mar 19, 2013
Vfa wrote:
Is the saint more of a transvestite club, my husband was wanting to go out dressed up for the first time out, but not sure what to expect when he arrives, any input would help?

Just do it....people that are in this dont discriminate or judge you. You are who you are and thats it...these people are smart and intelligent. They are going to be happy to see another one joins the club...welcome
Gentlemen

Fort Worth, TX

#78 Mar 22, 2013
looking for a shemale,tranny for friendship...
delia

San Antonio, TX

#79 Apr 9, 2013
annunimous wrote:
im lonly tonight my wife left for the weakend looking for a good looking shemale
I am looking as well. Let me know so mabe we can all have some fun

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 23 min That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 25 min That Fart Guy 22,339
heroin withdrawl (Nov '13) 1 hr ChivaD333 35
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr TRUE 3,522
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
Ron sengin 6 hr Capt Cho 2
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 337
•••
•••
San Antonio Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Antonio Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Antonio People Search